THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Broncos Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh come on now, Po was much worse. 

If I was in here calling Pep the next Ed Reed AND Polamolu combined then maybe I'd be at his level hahaha

Be happy we didn't draft Saquan, lol

Po was much much worse.   Did ya forget the multiple youtube highlight packages per day that he was posting??   Jesus...it was serious stalker shit with him and his fanboy love of players.  At least Charles Barkley is good as opposed to his love of all those other shitty players he used to rant and rave about.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Po was much much worse.   Did ya forget the multiple youtube highlight packages per day that he was posting??   Jesus...it was serious stalker shit with him and his fanboy love of players.  At least Charles Barkley is good as opposed to his love of all those other shitty players he used to rant and rave about.

Wasn't Charles Barkley a professional NBA player?

6 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Whatever the running backs name was.  

On the Browns.. you might be thing of Charles Orson I think his name is..

16 hours ago, gumby73 said:

As always, I spoke to dad yesterday after the Browns game Saturday and sure enough, Dad & his 2 brothers Jim & Jack enjoyed the great win together...

Cool that Tom went out a winner, gum...

Thoughts are with you...

8 hours ago, Mark O said:

The 30+ pages of him going on about Saquon this last offseason was impressive, but nothing in my humble opinion will beat his single man Kevin Hogan fan club. 

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The 30+ pages of him going on about Saquon this last offseason was impressive, but nothing in my humble opinion will beat his single man Kevin Hogan fan club. 

lol... certainly Hogan creates a much wider gap between fanaticism and on-field performance.

Archived