THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Broncos Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

13 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Sorry,  Williams...  I can't make you my head coach after seeing that. 

Again that's fucking ridiculous. It happens quite often where a coach will call a timeout and a kicker misses a field goal then he comes out and makes it the next time and sometimes it's to win the game. He's not a fucking mind reader. How about the fact that he had the balls to go cover zero twice on 3rd and 10 and 4th and 10 at the 50-yard line with the game on the line and we got the sack on the 4th Down play to win the game.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bjh2130 said:

Jesus Christ people he played a great game today of course everyone's going to love him but that's why they love him because he played a great game. Because where he went to school and when he plays the bag game I don't like him because he played a bad game not because of where he went to school.

Now that being said he was absolutely the player of the game today had the interception, two tackles for a loss, a stick on 3rd and one inside the 10-yard line, and the sack that won the game.

Sorry dude  theres some of us that have been calmly saying "just wait" on this kid since we drafted him. 

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

Sorry dude  theres some of us that have been calmly saying "just wait" on this kid since we drafted him. 

That's fine. I actually think he's played really well this year. But to say shit like oh who hates Peppers now after he plays a good game is just really fucking stupid.

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Exvept some of have noticed him quietly putting together some solid games, it aint just one game

You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.

1 minute ago, bjh2130 said:

You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.

Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS

They harassed him based on his play last year. Granted it wasn't all his fault because they didn't have him in the same zip code as the ball for a majority of the season but the average fan doesn't see that. all they see is a lack of stats and a lack of play making plays from what was supposed to be a playmaker when they drafted him. Now don't be surprised when there is a line behind you at CVS waiting to suck his dick.

Lol you know I love you woody

Just now, bjh2130 said:

They harassed him based on his play last year. Granted it wasn't all his fault because they didn't have him in the same zip code as the ball for a majority of the season but the average fan doesn't see that. all they see is a lack of stats and a lack of play making plays from what was supposed to be a playmaker when they drafted him. Now don't be surprised when there is a line behind you at CVS waiting to suck his dick.

Lol you know I love you woody

They harassed him for other reasons. For sure. But we've been down that road and some refuse to acknowledge it. Whatever.

Go Browns.

Go Pep!

Leaving points off the board had to kill Baker at halftime. I saw a guy that kept his cool & let Freddie, Duke and Chubb get us to a lead at 11 mins. left.Perriman,Landry,Njoke,Callaway got there's too. We made "the drives" this time with under 8 mins. left..Than the whole 46 active balled out into a ball'in unit doing good stuff..Team Win..this was a awesome growing up win to the future. One man's opinion, but Those were properly mostly sooners fans filling up downtown Denver? maybe..but The Land deserves a full house next Sunday..I don't care if Haslam has to drop a dime to get public schools in those seats..His team deserves at least that much..Go Browns!!  

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

No but I do remember him being nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the way he was deployed or maybe he just wasn’t doing a good job but like I said let’s hope he keeps it up. 

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

No but I do remember him being nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the way he was deployed or maybe he just wasn’t doing a good job but like I said let’s hope he keeps it up. 

Well the answer to that question is pretty obvious. But we were also explaining what a Sam linebacker was to you before so maybe it's not so obvious.

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Well the answer to that question is pretty obvious. But we were also explaining what a Sam linebacker was to you before so maybe it's not so obvious.

Yeah the obvious answer is that he sucked up to this point. No maybe it was not so obvious as to how and why he was deployed. 

Archived