THE BROWNS BOARD

Who is accepting Baker's Challenge and going to Cinci Game?

BobPOUND!

I am getting my tickets Sunday i think after I see what happens in Denver... I heard there is a place where the people from this board meet up. Would love to get to meet some people who are as passionate as I am for the Browns...

I'll have my wife(Raider's fan, don't judge her :) ) .. And my two older kids who might finally get a glimpse of why it is so great to be a Browns fan.

Can't wait to meet you all and whip the living tar out of the Bungles.

BobPound!

27 minutes ago, BobPOUND! said:

I am getting my tickets Sunday i think after I see what happens in Denver... I heard there is a place where the people from this board meet up. Would love to get to meet some people who are as passionate as I am for the Browns...

I'll have my wife(Raider's fan, don't judge her :) ) .. And my two older kids who might finally get a glimpse of why it is so great to be a Browns fan.

Can't wait to meet you all and whip the living tar out of the Bungles.

BobPound!

Unfortunately, I won't be there.  The guy I have my season tickets with wanted all four, he has family in town for Christmas, and they're going to the game.   

OK, as promised. Use Google Earth and find the Canal Basin Parking lot off of West Street.  $10 to park. I doubt the lot will fill up- it wasn't at 10:30 for the Panthers game.  it's a nice place to Tailgate.  If Ed and the guys are going to be staying warm, they'll hang out at the Flat Iron Cafe a block away until at least 11.  Probably only going to be 4-6 of the Board there. For sure though plan on heading to the opening Home game next season- that's going to be the week everyone comes in from all over the country, and a few other countries...     

I'll PM you Ed's cell # and tell him to be on the lookout for you.  Can't guarantee he'll be there though. 

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

One of my best friends lives there as well.  I hope to get out to see him there in a couple of years.

Great place to travel to give yourself plenty of time 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Definitely would like to visit the Northwest. 

well if we would quit getting screwed by the nfl schedule makers  we should be seeing The Browns play at seattle next year instead of  in Cleveland

6 minutes ago, ATOM said:

well if we would quit getting screwed by the nfl schedule makers  we should be seeing The Browns play at seattle next year instead of  in Cleveland

Seattle comes here.  Browns do go to San Fran:

2019 Schedule

• If season ended today
  •  
  Opp W L T W-L% SRS  
    87 93 2 .484 -0.2  
vs. Cincinnati Bengals 5 8 0 0.385 -4.4 Past Matchups
at Cincinnati Bengals 5 8 0 0.385 -4.4 Past Matchups
vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 7 5 1 0.577 5.1 Past Matchups
at Pittsburgh Steelers 7 5 1 0.577 5.1 Past Matchups
vs. Baltimore Ravens 7 6 0 0.538 6.5 Past Matchups
at Baltimore Ravens 7 6 0 0.538 6.5 Past Matchups
vs. Buffalo Bills 4 9 0 0.308 -8.7 Past Matchups
vs. Miami Dolphins 7 6 0 0.538 -5.9 Past Matchups
at New England Patriots 9 4 0 0.692 4.4 Past Matchups
at New York Jets 4 9 0 0.308 -6.4 Past Matchups
at Arizona Cardinals 3 10 0 0.231 -10.8 Past Matchups
vs. Los Angeles Rams 11 2 0 0.846 10.2 Past Matchups
vs. Seattle Seahawks 8 5 0 0.615 6.3 Past Matchups
at San Francisco 49ers 3 10 0 0.231 -6.1 Past Matchups
  AFC West           Past Matchups
  AFC South           Past Matchups

If the season ended today.....we would be playing the Broncos again....and, I think....the Titans.  Not sure which would be home and which would be away.

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

2019 Schedule

• If season ended today
  •  
  Opp W L T W-L% SRS  
    87 93 2 .484 -0.2  
vs. Cincinnati Bengals 5 8 0 0.385 -4.4 Past Matchups
at Cincinnati Bengals 5 8 0 0.385 -4.4 Past Matchups
vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 7 5 1 0.577 5.1 Past Matchups
at Pittsburgh Steelers 7 5 1 0.577 5.1 Past Matchups
vs. Baltimore Ravens 7 6 0 0.538 6.5 Past Matchups
at Baltimore Ravens 7 6 0 0.538 6.5 Past Matchups
vs. Buffalo Bills 4 9 0 0.308 -8.7 Past Matchups
vs. Miami Dolphins 7 6 0 0.538 -5.9 Past Matchups
at New England Patriots 9 4 0 0.692 4.4 Past Matchups
at New York Jets 4 9 0 0.308 -6.4 Past Matchups
at Arizona Cardinals 3 10 0 0.231 -10.8 Past Matchups
vs. Los Angeles Rams 11 2 0 0.846 10.2 Past Matchups
vs. Seattle Seahawks 8 5 0 0.615 6.3 Past Matchups
at San Francisco 49ers 3 10 0 0.231 -6.1 Past Matchups
  AFC West           Past Matchups
  AFC South           Past Matchups

If the season ended today.....we would be playing the Broncos again....and, I think....the Titans.  Not sure which would be home and which would be away.

thing is we are supposed to play home away home away etc. etc. vs other divisions Cleveland has not played in seattle for ever while i believe this is the second or third time in a row seattle has played in Cleveland, Browns fans in the Great N.W are getting screwed

31 minutes ago, ATOM said:

thing is we are supposed to play home away home away etc. etc. vs other divisions Cleveland has not played in seattle for ever while i believe this is the second or third time in a row seattle has played in Cleveland, Browns fans in the Great N.W are getting screwed

I don't think it actually works that way.  ...though you would think that it would.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

2019 Schedule

• If season ended today

Hoorta's potential road trips at first glance. Jets, Cardinals.   Maybe Denver, the game was too close to Christmas this year.  Driven past Mile High several times. Direct flight from Cinci to Denver. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Hoorta's potential road trips at first glance. Jets, Cardinals.   Maybe Denver, the game was too close to Christmas this year.  Driven past Mile High several times. Direct flight from Cinci to Denver. 

I would probably only be a player for either Arizona or San Fran And only in like early December. Or unless it turns out that they are playing the Raiders be there in Oakland or Las Vegas

That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities

You've got to be kidding. Aren't these details supposed to be worked out years in advance?  :blink:

51 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm. 

I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. 🤣

You don't need a family that schedules things like that during footballs season.

My wife spent her birthday dinner eating here at home so we could watch the game last night and she's only a browns fan because of me.

17 minutes ago, Mark O said:

You don't need a family that schedules things like that during footballs season.

My wife spent her birthday dinner eating here at home so we could watch the game last night and she's only a browns fan because of me.

We were wondering where you were last night... 

Archived