THE BROWNS BOARD

I think the Steelers are in Big Trouble Sunday...

BobPOUND!

Keeping the format going here...

Pittsburgh is playing the Patriots at home for an inexplicable late game. Not sure how they ended up with a 4:30 game. Not sure who or if this hurts either team, but it's odd.

Benny Boy is going to be hurting big time.. Rib injuries are the absolute WORST. Nothing you can do for them other than to suffer. Conner is also banged up and might not make it and if he does he will be hobbled. also Right Tackle is a question mark.. 

Patriots are going to want blood after that embarrassing loss to the Dolphins last week... 

Steelers could help our cause and drop another turd against NE in front of their home field crowd...

I won't start another one for the Ratbirds.. But they are looking pretty good against the Bucks at home, but then Bolts and the US for the remaining 2 games, both VERY losable for them.

AFC Champions not looking so ludicrous right now.. Unlikely sure, but not all that insane either.

BobPound!

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Here's a stat that blew my mind regarding the sack that injured Ben in the Oakland game:

That sack was Oakland's 11th team sack this season. Myles Garrett has outsacked their entire team. 

But they didn't need Khalil Mack on that team did they?   Thank god we didn't hire Gruden. 

33 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

This isn’t the most obsecure result in the world to predict but nice wishful thinking!

I think the Pats are just better than the Steelers. Sony Michel is a hell of a back. Edelman, gronk. James white. Steelers probably have the edge on defense...

It should be a really good game

Is obsecure a word 

6 hours ago, BobPOUND! said:

Pittsburgh is playing the Patriots at home for an inexplicable late game. Not sure how they ended up with a 4:30 game. Not sure who or if this hurts either team, but it's odd.

Benny Boy is going to be hurting big time.. Rib injuries are the absolute WORST. Nothing you can do for them other than to suffer. Conner is also banged up and might not make it and if he does he will be hobbled. also Right Tackle is a question mark.. 

Patriots are going to want blood after that embarrassing loss to the Dolphins last week... 

Steelers could help our cause and drop another turd against NE in front of their home field crowd...

I won't start another one for the Ratbirds.. But they are looking pretty good against the Bucks at home, but then Bolts and the US for the remaining 2 games, both VERY losable for them.

AFC Champions not looking so ludicrous right now.. Unlikely sure, but not all that insane either.

BobPound!

Bob, really- the late start isn't that hard to figure out. Going to be the featured National game of the week. 4 PM is 1 PM on the west coast.   :) 

8 hours ago, Mark O said:

But they didn't need Khalil Mack on that team did they?   Thank god we didn't hire Gruden. 

I used to worry every year that the Browns MIGHT hire Gruden. I can't stand that idiot! Now he's Oakland's headache.

Mike

12 hours ago, BobPOUND! said:

BobPound!

They're always in trouble when they play the Patriots. What's their record vs them. 2-80? 

On a side note it looks like the premiere quarterbacks of their generation: Bradt, Rapey etc are starting to show their age a bit. I look forward to the inevitable mass exodus from their bandwagons when they inevitably fall off the cliff and their fans find out it's not that easy to replace them. 

4 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

I used to worry every year that the Browns MIGHT hire Gruden. I can't stand that idiot! Now he's Oakland's headache.

Mike

He almost certainly was McKenzie's headache. Obviously short of Davis, Jon Boy is now totally running the show. Lotsa luck. 

5 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

They're always in trouble when they play the Patriots. What's their record vs them. 2-80? 

On a side note it looks like the premiere quarterbacks of their generation: Bradt, Rapey etc are starting to show their age a bit. I look forward to the inevitable mass exodus from their bandwagons when they inevitably fall off the cliff and their fans find out it's not that easy to replace them. 

I hear on radio and TV that people in Pittsburgh...including former Steeler players  (Rocky Bleier?)   are bitching and moaning and wanting Mike Tomlin's head.  Those incest ridden hillbillies over there are stupidly spoiled....and they deserve a long, extended (Browns like) stretch of losing.  I hope they do get rid of Tomlin.   And I hope that the Drama Queen really DOES suffer an injury that really sidelines him...instead of faking it after getting a little owie...and pretending that he needed an amputation.  Faker.

Let's let them have Josh Dobbins as their QB the rest of the way.

Archived