THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Panthers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

I think we thought we were the better team starting out against the Bagels only to have that belief shaken as Cinci came back behind their backup QB.

Sunday was the first time I saw our knowledge that we were the better team wire-to-wire.

However we describe it, this is a team headed in the right direction. I hope Williams and Kitchen are allowed to remain in place. The momentum is undeniable.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching the game again and it's glorious. Lol. I tell you what, I know Joseph missed that extra point, but he made two giant kicks. He misses that last FG from around 41 yards, and the Panthers can kick the FG to tie it. But instead they had to go for the TD and thank God they didn't just give it to McCaffery every down because he likely would have gotten in. 

Finally got round to watching the game after being in Barcelona to watch my soccer team. A nice win!

Landry was excellent, easily his best game so far in a Browns uniform j

l love how hard Chubb runs, almost always stays up on first contact 

3 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Finally got round to watching the game after being in Barcelona to watch my soccer team. A nice win!

Landry was excellent, easily his best game so far in a Browns uniform j

l love how hard Chubb runs, almost always stays up on first contact 

Watching soccer seems somewhat of a waste of time if you are Barcelona :D

I know...who am I to talk....I went to Houston to see the Browns.

But.....I did not know that the Premier League played games in Spain.  I thought the games in Spain were mainly for the Jaen's  (Spanish province)

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Watching soccer seems somewhat of a waste of time if you are Barcelona :D

I know...who am I to talk....I went to Houston to see the Browns.

But.....I did not know that the Premier League played games in Spain.  I thought the games in Spain were mainly for the Jaen's  (Spanish province)

There’s a European wide competition for the teams that finish high up in their domestic leagues. 

Didn’t really see much of the place apart from the pubs but that’s the English for you 

18 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

There’s a European wide competition for the teams that finish high up in their domestic leagues. 

Is that sort of a Super Super Bowl?  You win the Championship of your league then go on to a tournament for an all Europe title or something?

Didn’t really see much of the place apart from the pubs but that’s the English for you 

And you wonder why you lost the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812.

Archived