THE BROWNS BOARD

My thoughts for this week and tomorrow

Ghoolie

I got back from Vegas yesterday. I had an exhausting week with a conference and several important meetings. It was a weird trip for me in a few ways. in launching my new company I had less time for enjoying the strip and self-indulgence and it was, at times, something like a work week. Still, I enjoyed being there. 

More weird was thinking about my buddy Stan. I was at the construction site for the stadium and am hoping to land the water softener system for the stadium although that is still premature. However, seeing the work made me think about wearing a Raider shirt with Stan. Both of us frustrated with the Browns, and both of us unable to let go.

Stan liked the VIP lounge at Planet Hollywood and I remember having drinks with him and Kathy there, So I went over, showed his picture to the waiters, a couple of them remembered him, and I had a couple drinks to the old boy.

I saw my friend Drew Lepkowski who impersonates PeeWee Herman on the trip and at events. I used to hound Stan to go look for him when he was in Vegas. Once, Stan actually found him and told me "now stfu and quit bothering me with this", I showed Stan's picture to my friend, and he remembered Stan. Maybe it doesn't sound like much to you guys, but these were a couple of small Stan-Browns Board- Tommy V seeds planted in Vegas, and since I go there a lot, I decided to stop off and water them a bit.

Speaking of missing a friend, were is Zombo's "This Week In the AFC North?" Did I miss it? Is it buried on page two because of new threads? I am not touching anything, but will say the Browns are going to azz pound the homosexuals known as the Carolina Pantards. I am looking forward to the Browns beating the living schidt out of these dikheads. 

I don't like this business of calling Greg Williams the "Interim" head coach? Either he IS the HC or he is not. There is no such thing as "interim HC". Aren't all coaches "Interim?" How does this terminology make players react? Do they play emotionally to help Williams win the permanent nod? Do they play half-azzed because there is no real long-term respect in the title "interim?". Or perhaps Williams is such a motivator that the players don't give a crap?

Finally, How do you feel, or how do perceive the state of the Browns? Do you call it rebuilding? Do you think we are on the right track and Williams/Kichen should be allowed to just keep things moving forward? Do you think we will fall apart and go back to the drawing board after the season?

Me? I believe the Browns will finish 8-7-1 and Haslam will stop fahking with the system. I hope that's the case.

Go Browns.

Collander Head (2).png

I love the personal stories. Thank you for sharing and fingers crossed for the water softening contract! 

22 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I love the personal stories. Thank you for sharing and fingers crossed for the water softening contract! 

Your welcome, and thanks. I am wearing Browns garb tomorrow. It is supposed to be snowing in Memphis, what the hell?

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Good luck with your future prospects.. I'll give you a jingle soon...

please do Mah Nikkaz

lmao.....keeping on bounty hunter and freddie what's his name in their current roles is about as likely as signing eli to a 5 year deal with 80 mill guaranteed in the offseason.

Besides bounty hunter will be fine.....after all he says there are HC jobs that are his right now he doesnt even have to interview for

10 hours ago, Tacosman said:

lmao.....keeping on bounty hunter and freddie what's his name in their current roles is about as likely as signing eli to a 5 year deal with 80 mill guaranteed in the offseason.

Besides bounty hunter will be fine.....after all he says there are HC jobs that are his right now he doesnt even have to interview for

Right- just like signing Landry was a big mistake. 

I haven't seen one of our negative Nancies Soju around in awhile- why don't you just chill out and enjoy the ride. Every Browns win with three remaining makes your prediction less and less likely. Just us beating the Bengals will in my book put the odds of both of them coaching the Browns next year at 50\50.  

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Right- just like signing Landry was a big mistake. 

I haven't seen one of our negative Nancies Soju around in awhile- why don't you just chill out and enjoy the ride. Every Browns win with three remaining makes your prediction less and less likely. Just us beating the Bengals will in my book put the odds of both of them coaching the Browns next year at 50\50.  

The Broncos are proving beatable this year. Win that and we have a coaching staff already and in the midst of a franchise turnaround.👍🤩

Short week to Sat. night football with a National audience.

Archived