THE BROWNS BOARD

Finally, a true story of how Europeans rescued America

DieHardBrownsFan

Just ask the Zuni how they feel about the Navajo and the division of land near old Ft. Wingate.

This is just 3 years ago.   https://www.indianz.com/News/2015/07/16/intertribal-dispute-over-land.asp

However several western tribes including the Navajo, Hopi, Utes and Zuni have united against the Trump administration efforts to withdraw 90% of the land from the Bears Ears National Monument established on Navajo land in 2013. That is a 1.35 million acre area in Utah traditionally used for living and hunting by the Navajo for centuries.

7 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The guy who makes those videos has some pretty interesting views on race...

What in particular? 

In that video all I saw I was a debunking of the idea that the Indians are pure of heart unlike the evil settlers. Face it kids civilization has come a long way in the last three or four or five hundred years.

WSS

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

What in particular? 

In that video all I saw I was a debunking of the idea that the Indians are pure of heart unlike the evil settlers. Face it kids civilization has come a long way in the last three or four or five hundred years.

WSS

Nah it wasn't that video. He is pretty well known white supremacist.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So I did look him up and he seems pretty innocuous. I couldn't get very far into the two-and-a-half-hour interview but maybe 10 minutes or so

He was pretty popular for awhile with alt right types then started talking about race wars and wanting to separate the races. It made him fall out of favor pretty quick.

Archived