THE BROWNS BOARD

The left's looney snowflake nutjob issues threat to Trump Jr.

calfoxwc

yep.  "you make fun of me, and I'll use my political office to get you"

reallY? sad state of affairs with the left.

They are only now showing who they are and what they will do, to get

more and more power. and they haven't even freakin taken office yet.

She's stupid, belligerent, and surely reeks of crazyberries.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39160/ocasio-cortez-threatens-retaliate-against-trump-jr-ryan-saavedra

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

She's a congressman from a small district in NYC, hardly threatening to anyone.

Yet you ADS sufferers just can't stop crying about anything she says. What is it with you guys hating strong women? Has to go back to your fragile masculinity problems. 

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If that's your opinion of a strong woman, I see why you are like you are.

Well you sure are afraid of her for some reason. You can't STFU about anything she says. You have a library of memes just for the "congressman from a small district in NYC,"

12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Well you sure are afraid of her for some reason. You can't STFU about anything she says. You have a library of memes just for the "congressman from a small district in NYC,"

It's not hard to find one.  She's a space cadet.  And it seems to bother you so it's somewhat enjoyable.

9 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It's not hard to find one.  She's a space cadet.  And it seems to bother you so it's somewhat enjoyable.

Bother me? I finding it hilarious, grown ass men crying about a women that has zero affect on their lives. Of course I understand you just doing what Fox News does, which is pretty funny when they do it too. A 20 something junior congresswomen from some district you probably never even visited and you losers just have to cry about anything she says. Fucking H I L A R I O U S... 

22 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Isn't it sad to you that you don't even have your own insults to use? Someone came up with TDS and now twats like you are saying ADS like you came up with it all by yourself like a big boy. 

well, we don't know the "boy" gender for sure - she ? hasn't figured out what gender she/he is. not real bright and dense as lead.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Yet you ADS sufferers just can't stop crying about anything she says. What is it with you guys hating strong women? Has to go back to your fragile masculinity problems. 

Crying about anything she says?

She’s a gift to the GOP.

This stupid bitch writes her own comedy...I hope she doesn’t go anywhere!

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Isn't it sad to you that you don't even have your own insults to use? Someone came up with TDS and now twats like you are saying ADS like you came up with it all by yourself like a big boy. 

That you think the term <insert name> Derangement Syndrome is something new, shows you are a Trump supporter. Stupid and/or uninformed.

17 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

That you think the term <insert name> Derangement Syndrome is something new, shows you are a Trump supporter. Stupid and/or uninformed.

Since that's the best insult you can even muster feel free to go back a piece and try to find anything I've said positive about Trump. 

7 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Since that's the best insult you can even muster feel free to go back a piece and try to find anything I've said positive about Trump. 

Well it is possible to be stupid and/or uninformed and not be a Trump supporter. But it isn't possible to be a Trump supporter and not be stupid and/or uninformed.

Cysko isn't a Trump supporter. 

But calling it a Derangement Syndrome isn't meant to be an original insult. It's supposed to highlight the hypocrisy of some posters on here. 

Posting threads going on about liberals criticizing Trump and calling it TDS while simultaneously making multiple threads about Cortez (or Hogg, or other liberal figures) and doing the exact same thing.

Archived