THE BROWNS BOARD

Free Agents after this Season

ColumbusKing

sign are own guy's and fuck wasting money on others cause at some point we will need that cash to keep are draft picks instead of being a farm league for the rest of the N.F.L

There are some guys there to keep.   I'd want to keep Robinson and try to improve on him in the draft (or FA).   Same with a couple of pairs of guys.....Perriman & Higgins.....and Gaines & BB Calhoun.

The new coach(es) will be somewhat involved in some of this I'd assume.

On 12/7/2018 at 5:48 PM, ColumbusKing said:

Who do we keep? Who are we not interested in? Who might want out of Cleveland? 

u2ofi5mgzv221.png

This list just shows that there is quite a bit of room for improvement of the Browns roster in the future. Many of these guys are expendable and hopefully they will obtain someone of better quality than most of the guys on this list. 

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Isnt he rated among top 5 LT's in football? Why no?

Don't know if I can handle another TTUN starter on the roster, and the inevitable "HE SUCKS NO HE DOESN'T YOU JUST HATE HIM BECAUSE OF WHERE HE WENT TO COLLEGE!" fights... 🤣

15 hours ago, Louisville Slugger said:

We really need to bring Charles back for his versatility. He plays TE/FB/Special teams at a solid level. He may not be a star but that kind of guy is important

I highly agree here. It seems like we’ve been pining for a Vickers type guy who you can trust to make a block in space more often than not, and he fits the bill.

The other guy is Perriman, a guy who purportedly has stone hands disease, but we’ve seen anything but in his time with the Browns. 

Everyone else on that list is a Price is Right candidate, as in bring him back if. Higgins and Robinson included. I’d hate to see them sign elsewhere for back up money, but if they go for starter money l’d understand.

To be honest, although Higgins has shown a lot of improvement I'm okay giving him the walking papers. I've been really impressed with Perriman actually and his contract would be very team friendly without a doubt. I'd rather see them target a #1 type guy in the draft/FA at the WR more than about anything at this point. 

E.J. Gaines and Robinson have proven to be quality depth guys as well. 

Archived