THE BROWNS BOARD

You Betcha MAGA !

calfoxwc

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And Christian Trump practices his religion. Or maybe he really just can't read as is rumored.

Maxine Waters can add this to her impeachment list...failure to read a funeral recital of the Apostles creed..the left may have Trump dead to rights on this one... 

Oh yes, he's the great pretender.........now on the national debt he promised to eliminate...............................doesn't care about the coming crisis ..........."I won't be here"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-shrugs-off-future-debt-crisis-i-wont-be-here

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh yes, he's the great pretender.........now on the national debt he promised to eliminate...............................doesn't care about the coming crisis ..........."I won't be here"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-shrugs-off-future-debt-crisis-i-wont-be-here

The same attitude of Bush and Obama but Trump is being honest about it...still it is not good. He might not be here but his grand children will be. Congress sends spending bills for the president to sign and our budget hawk Paul Ryan sent over some of the largest spending bills in history..

We have gotten ourselves into a real jam with the national debt and it puts me in mind to what happened in Japan in the 90's and they have yet to fully recover from it. In 1990 Japan had an economic meltdown and tried the Joe Biden method of spending their way out of a recession and the Obama stimulus method. The stimulus failed and it put Japan even further in debt but the real problem was every time Japan's economy would improve they would try to pay down the debt and that would put them back in recession. I think we may have the same problem.

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The same attitude of Bush and Obama but Trump is being honest about it...still it is not good. He might not be here but his grand children will be. Congress sends spending bills for the president to sign and our budget hawk Paul Ryan sent over some of the largest spending bills in history..

We have gotten ourselves into a real jam with the national debt and it puts me in mind to what happened in Japan in the 90's and they have yet to fully recover from it. In 1990 Japan had an economic meltdown and tried the Joe Biden method of spending their way out of a recession and the Obama stimulus method. The stimulus failed and it put Japan even further in debt but the real problem was every time Japan's economy would improve they would try to pay down the debt and that would put them back in recession. I think we may have the same problem.

No one is going to make the cuts that need to happen so they should probably just not mention anything and keep printing that money backed by pixie dust and unicorn farts.

I blamed Ryan for the historic spending bills but it is our system of government that makes it happen. Without 60 votes in the senate the republicans can not get a spending bill passed without democrat votes so what has been happening is the republicans get all the spending they want and the dems get all the spending they want and that is the compromise to get a spending bill  budget passed in Washington..

When speaking of the national debt of 21 trillion we should probably mention we have over 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities too.

I don't see us taking the action we need to avoid a crisis with the debt...even though we are taking in record tax revenue we have only reduced the amount of our deficit spending..we are overspending. 

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Talk is cheap:

"Military planners generally acknowledged that Iran has the capability to temporarily close off the waterway, but say the U.S. would be able to quickly reopen the strait.

John Kilduff, founding partner at energy hedge fund Again Capital, says that the commentary now is "just bluster" and one that oil analysts have heard many times before..."

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Turrible...just turrible...

MSNBC HOST CRITICIZED THE WAY TRUMP HELD HIS ARMS AT BUSH FUNERAL

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/06/msnbc-host-criticizes-trump-arms-bush/

This goof shit annoyed me when Obama was in office and it still does now. When someone is President, you should have far more things to criticize than how they hold their arms. It waters down the real reasons to be critical.

the dems are owned by leftists now. They don't WANT to work together, they want it to come apart, so they

can remake in their corrupt power image.

Cloward-Piven. Anti-Constitution. Anti-Real Marriage. Anti-Christian. Anti-law unless THEY get to decide when it's

used, and when it's ignored... the list goes on.

Big serious trouble is here now. It's going to get worse.

Archived