THE BROWNS BOARD

I wonder what the feminist think about this?

htownbrown

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39056/transgender-miss-universe-contestant-now-odds-james-barrett

"Trans women have been persecuted and erased for so long. If they give me the crown, it would show trans women are just as much women as cis women," said Ponce

Translation:  "Men are better than women at being women, even without a vagina."

Life just gets more entertaining by the second.  Can't wait to see who caves first, the feminists or the Trannies.  Ideologically, they are the antithesis of each other.  I put my money on Trannies based on their ranking in the SJW hierarchy.

This stuff is why I think eventually it will all sputter out. Women who complain about the patriarchy will be forced to either accept guys dressed as ladies winning awards meant for women or finally break and say they aren’t ladies.

And it is only a matter of time before you do get s big push from dummies who think they are trans racial. That is when it will get real funny. Let a white dude try to win the Nubian Princess Award because he thinks he is a black lady. Things will get real honest, real fast.

Archived