THE BROWNS BOARD

Shelter says starved Great Dane ate own foot to survive

OldBrownsFan

I have always been a huge dog lover. Of all the animals gifted to us by God, dogs are unique with their loyalty and love towards their human owners. To see this kind of mistreatment is sickening. 

Having said that on another note I would never consider a dogs life on the same level as a human. As much as I love dogs they are replaceable. I've lost enough of them through the years (except for one who died after complications with spaying the others died after a ripe old age) and I just get some more. I've always had at least 3 dogs and at one time I was up to 5  but today I have one long hair dachshund which is enough now that I am retired. (after her last vet bill for a skin infection I am even happier I have only one...I would  need to take out dog medical insurance if I had more)

Way more sickening to this was something Diehard posted of aborted babies being dumped like garbage. That is the worst of the worst. I appreciate those who try to see to it animals are not mistreated like the Great Dane but sadly there are some who think more highly of an animal than a human being. 

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article222649830.html

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I have always been a huge dog lover. Of all the animals gifted to us by God, dogs are unique with their loyalty and love towards their human owners. To see this kind of mistreatment is sickening. 

Having said that on another note I would never consider a dogs life on the same level as a human. As much as I love dogs they are replaceable. I've lost enough of them through the years (except for one who died after complications with spaying the others died after a ripe old age) and I just get some more. I've always had at least 3 dogs and at one time I was up to 5  but today I have one long hair dachshund which is enough now that I am retired. (after her last vet bill for a skin infection I am even happier I have only one...I would  need to take out dog medical insurance if I had more)

Way more sickening to this was something Diehard posted of aborted babies being dumped like garbage. That is the worst of the worst. I appreciate those who try to see to it animals are not mistreated like the Great Dane but sadly there are some who think more highly of an animal than a human being. 

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article222649830.html

OBF, dogs don't cry on flights. 

Kidding...sorta.

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I didn't post that.  That was Canton Dog.

Archived