THE BROWNS BOARD

Kelvin Benjamin

PoeticG

Just released by the Bills. We should have first dibs. Get him in here and try him out, maybe he'd buy in like the rest of the guys. Jarvis, Callaway, Benjamin, Higgins, Perriman... nice 

Funny that we play Carolina next...

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Unless he signs with us.😜😂

Brother, you got that right.

Could you imagine the things that would be said about Baker Mayfield on this board if he played for Pittsburgh, Cincinnati or Baltimore? 😝

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Had a very good rookie year in 2014. Tore an ACL in 2015 Camp and was never the same.

But in regards to "not being the same". I watched almost all of the Patriots- Chargers game, and Flash Gordon isn't what he was around 5 year ago either. Got caught from behind, and that never happened in his pro bowl season. Maybe his fake hamstring injury is still bothering him.  :D 

45 minutes ago, hoorta said:

But in regards to "not being the same". I watched almost all of the Patriots- Chargers game, and Flash Gordon isn't what he was around 5 year ago either. Got caught from behind, and that never happened in his pro bowl season. Maybe his fake hamstring injury is still bothering him.  :D 

Yep, not quite the same. But...he still looked pretty damn good. Lol 

On another note, Benjamin is one of my FSU boys, but even I can't speak up for him. Apparently he's a magnificent douche nozzle, and he's lazy, slow, and isn't known to be a team player. 

22 minutes ago, Babernakle said:

Bring him in he costs nothing.  Evaluate him in practice see if he is willing to block and buy in and catch the ball.  If it works out that’s a cheap fix for a guy that can take over a game.  

What game did his Milli Vanilli ass take over in the past four years?

He's not good at catching footballs, breaking tackles or being a teammate.

Breshad Perriman is willing to block, buy in and catch the ball.

Who we gonna cut if Tracy Chapman suddenly looks like a player in "practice"?

Z

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Z

It never hurts to bring him in if nothing else it will push the rest of the wrs 

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Z

Tracy Chapman?

19 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Had a very good rookie year in 2014. Tore an ACL in 2015 Camp and was never the same.

I always thought he was one of those "potential tag" guys.......I think it was on an NFL FL I was on, you know the ultimate test of any player's worth, fantasy leagues.

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

9061759.jpeg14-10-CAR-chapman.jpg

You tell me which one is Kelvin and which one is Tracy, because I'm not quite sure.

Z

Does he have a fast car? 

Z, we wouldn't care if he looked like Elmer Fudd if he was any good. More to follow.

EDIT: His stats are horrible.  354 yards, 1 TD, and a 37% catch rate.  Worse than Cory Coleman's last year's 39%. Pass..   

3 hours ago, Zombo said:

Z

I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see Perriman have a big game soon. The one thing I can say about Baker is that he doesn't lock in on any one guy. I think when he started he tended to look for Landry, but that's not the case now. If you're open, he'll find you. The completely odd thing is that Perriman was known to have issues with his hands, but they've been basically perfect (knock on wood) with us. I could see him hurting Carolina this week, and that'd be fine with me. 

Archived