Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jbluhm86

Gavin McInnes: 10 reasons Baby Boomers are the worst generation

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Fox News only tailors their coverage toward groups of people who are already of a particular mindset. It's their intent to Market to that group not to convince other groups of any ideology. 

It filled huge gap. Most of the media is left wing. And they do the same thing.

WSS

You defending your consumption of propaganda as "new",  does not counter my point. Which was "liberals" didn't hate Bush 41. During his presidency you could disagree with someone's policies, without hating them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You defending your consumption of propaganda as "new",  does not counter my point. Which was "liberals" didn't hate Bush 41. During his presidency you could disagree with someone's policies, without hating them. 

You're stupid attack on Fox News had nothing to do with anything. And it had nothing to do with anybody's ratings.. Just replying to that.

The first President Bush was hated especially by the Liberals. 30% approval 60 something percent disapproval. Blah blah blah. It's only revisionist history when the lefties pretend they love him.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You're stupid attack on Fox News had nothing to do with anything. And it had nothing to do with anybody's ratings.. Just replying to that.

The first President Bush was hated especially by the Liberals. 30% approval 60 something percent disapproval. Blah blah blah. It's only revisionist history when the lefties pretend they love him.

WSS

Because ratings are what is important. 

Because you hate someone because you don't approval of job performance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Because rating are what is important. 

Because you hate someone because you don't approval of job performance.

 

Far less diabolical in that. Their actual purpose is to sell automobiles for financial investments or soap or food. Not to change the minds of the chronically outraged.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

George H. W. Bush was the last President from the WWII generation. Since the Boomers have taken over the reigns of government, we've had:

  • Bill Clinton
  • George Bush 2.0
  • Obama
  • Trump

...and I think that's checkmate for Boomers being a shit generation.

So you're insinuating the 67 million Generation X'ers don't vote...seems about right coming from you.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The boomers fucked the country as hard as they could and as long as they could and didn't bother to give it cab fare home. Anyone that doesn't see that isn't looking. 

That doesn't let millennials off the hook, of course, but what most of you think of as millennials aren't even really millennials. 

 

For instance; David Hogg - not a millennial. 

                        Aaron Rogers - millennial. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daily Beast:  Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up

Perfect example of the greedy, entitled attitude prevalent throughout the Baby Boomer generation: "I'll go ahead and spend myself into a deep hole because I'll be dead before the bill comes due".

The national debt was $4T when the 1st Boomer president took over the reigns in 1993, and have - through the presidency of just 4 boomers - spiked the national debt up to over $21 trillion, but hey, as long as it's their granddaughters and their children sucking Russian and Chinese co.ck when the bill comes due and not themselves, so it's all good.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

So you're insinuating the 67 million Generation X'ers don't vote...seems about right coming from you.

Pew Research CenterMillennials and Gen Xers outvoted Boomers and older generations in 2016 election

FT_17.08.01_MillennialVote_1-1.png?w=310

Up until a few years ago, I'd say it was true that the majority of the GenXers didn't vote, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

 

Perfect example of the greedy, entitled attitude prevalent throughout the Baby Boomer generation: "I'll go ahead and spend myself into a deep hole because I'll be dead before the bill comes due".

 

 

 

 

RIGHT?   have we mot heard those specific fucking sentences come from the boomers right here on this board? "I dont give a fuvk about climate change cause i wont be here if/when that bill comes due".

Srsly the worst people on earth.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

RIGHT?   have we mot heard those specific fucking sentences come from the boomers right here on this board? "I dont give a fuvk about climate change cause i wont be here if/when that bill comes due".

Srsly the worst people on earth.....

You and the rest of snowflakes will be just fine sweetheart.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Pew Research CenterMillennials and Gen Xers outvoted Boomers and older generations in 2016 election

FT_17.08.01_MillennialVote_1-1.png?w=310

Up until a few years ago, I'd say it was true that the majority of the GenXers didn't vote, yes.

A “few” years?

The Gen X’ers were eligible to vote beginning in 1983...that’s over 30 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

A “few” years?

The Gen X’ers were eligible to vote beginning in 1983...that’s over 30 years ago.

The first Boomer president was Bill Clinton, elected in 1992 - not 1983:

FT_16.05.13_millennialVoters_turnout.png

FT_18.03.19_generationsDefined2016_PostM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×