THE BROWNS BOARD

It's about time someone stood up to this witch hunt!

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

MSM BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Most Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

FIFY

21 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

MSM BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Most Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

FIFY

These posts aren't for you Old. You have already stated you don't care about the truth. They are time savers for people who actual do care if their "news" is bias and if the source has a history of factual reporting.

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

These posts aren't for you Old. You have already stated you don't care about the truth. They are time savers for people who actual do care if their "news" is bias and if the source has a history of factual reporting.

You seem to take as gospel truth the so called fact checkers. I would maintain news sources that claim to be unbiased and only reporting the unvarnished truth are slim pickings these days. Some of the sources you have claimed for example such as Snopes or the Southern Poverty Law Center are NOT unbiased sources.

OBF sees the bias but still reads and watches the MSM and also reads and watches sources that do lean right and usually I can get to the truth that way. The right wing sources are not lying they are telling the rest of the story the MSM likes to leave out because of their own liberal bias. A good rule of thumb there is almost always two sides to a story. Listen to both and weigh them out and see what side you come down on.

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You seem to take as gospel truth the so called fact checkers. I would maintain news sources that claim to be unbiased and only reporting the unvarnished truth are slim pickings these days. Some of the sources you have claimed for example such as Snopes or the Southern Poverty Law Center are NOT unbiased sources.

OBF sees the bias but still reads and watches the MSM and also reads and watches sources that do lean right and usually I can get to the truth that way. The right wing sources are not lying they are telling the rest of the story the MSM likes to leave out because of their own liberal bias. A good rule of thumb there is almost always two sides to a story. Listen to both and weigh them out and see what side you come down on.

Old you read far right bias "news" sources. Everything I read/watch in closer to center, because I'm don't care for propaganda. You love right wing propaganda, because it re-enforces your opinions. You making excuses that your extreme right wing bias "news" sources are comparable to reliable/reputable news is laughable. One try to be unbiased, while the other's existing is base on being bias. Thanks you to people like you the extreme ring wing nuts jobs sites are doing great. 

I try to stay in the green, but I will read so stuff from the yellow. You think the red news source are just as good as the green, they just cover the stories "different". No they used loaded words, sketch the truth or break it, pass opinion off as facts. So to you the Enquirer is just as good as New York Times. 

These ratings aren't opinions they are base of methodology. Again if you really care about the facts over opinions you would do your own research. But you just keep repeating your Fox News talking points like the sheep you are. 

Image result for Media Bias Chart 4.0

12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Old you read far right bias "news" sources. Everything I read/watch in closer to center, because I'm don't care for propaganda. You love right wing propaganda, because it re-enforces your opinions. You making excuses that your extreme right wing bias "news" sources are comparable to reliable/reputable news is laughable. One try to be unbiased, while the other's existing is base on being bias. Thanks you to people like you the extreme ring wing nuts jobs sites are doing great. 

I try to stay in the green, but I will read so stuff from the yellow. You think the red news source are just as good as the green, they just cover the stories "different". No they used loaded words, sketch the truth or break it, pass opinion off as facts. So to you the Enquirer is just as good as New York Times. 

These ratings aren't opinions they are base of methodology. Again if you really care about the facts over opinions you would do your own research. But you just keep repeating your Fox News talking points like the sheep you are. 

Excellent a blast from the past.

With CNN and time being relatively centered here I have to call bullshit on the whole thing.

WSS

30 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

😂😂😂

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

With CNN and time being relatively centered here I have to call bullshit on the whole thing.

WSS

Well your feeling really mean a lot. Your guts tell you more than any about of data or methodology could. 

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Anybody can be biased. Even the people that made up your little chart.

WSS

Yeah, it's so convenience for you. The great conspiracy against those poor conservatives. The reason you make methodology is to limit personal bias. But you don't care, your are happy in your bubble. You are looking forward to another high speed article about some college students who signed a petition about removing some trigger word from a college campus you never heard of.

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't have much of a beef with the Associated Press but CNN has devolved into and an exclusive outlet for hit pieces.

WSS

That is why there are two Axis. CNN, just like Fox has a crap load of "opinion" shows. CNN does hate CJ. But Mr. Tariffic is really right, he is just a moron.

7 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

The great conspiracy against those poor conservatives.

Oct 27, 2017 - IRS Apologizes For Aggressive Scrutiny Of Conservative Groups ... As IRS Targeted Tea Party Groups, It Went After Progressives Too ...

Oct 5, 2017 - WASHINGTON — A federal watchdog investigating whether the Internal Revenue Service unfairly targeted conservative political groups seeking tax-exempt status said that the agency also scrutinized organizations associated with liberal causes from 2004 to 2013. ... A spokeswoman for ...

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:
Oct 5, 2017 - WASHINGTON — A federal watchdog investigating whether the Internal Revenue Service unfairly targeted conservative political groups seeking tax-exempt status said that the agency also scrutinized organizations associated with liberal causes from 2004 to 2013. ... A spokeswoman for ...

Non Cheetos Jesus, if you aren't going to bother to read you own articles, stop posting them. Lazy, google article spammer...

The exhaustive report, which examined nine years worth of applications for tax-exempt status, comes after a similar audit in 2013 found that groups with conservative names like “Tea Party,” “patriot” or “9/12” were unfairly targeted for further review.

The new report found that the I.R.S. was also inappropriately targeting progressive-leaning groups. While the investigation does not specify the political affiliations of the groups, names that were flagged included the words “Progressive,” “Occupy,” “Green Energy,” and Acorn — the acronym for the now defunct Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Not to mention calling Fox news hyper partisan right. I haven't seen any evidence that they are hyper partisan right. 

14 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Not to mention calling Fox news hyper partisan right. I haven't seen any evidence that they are hyper partisan right. 

Sean Hannity at Trump Rally

😂

The actual news broadcast isn't very bias, they still have actual journalist with some integrity.  Fox and Friends, Lori, Hannity compete to see who can suck CJ's dick the longest. 

IRS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election ...

May 10, 2013 - The Internal Revenue Service on Friday apologized for targeting groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names, confirming long-standing ...
Apr 20, 2018 - Conservative-leaning organizations sued the federal government after a 2013 report from the Treasury inspector general found that the IRS ...

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

IRS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election ...

May 10, 2013 - The Internal Revenue Service on Friday apologized for targeting groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names, confirming long-standing ...
Apr 20, 2018 - Conservative-leaning organizations sued the federal government after a 2013 report from the Treasury inspector general found that the IRS ...

From your own spam....again.  You can step down off your cross anytime.

The new report found that the I.R.S. was also inappropriately targeting progressive-leaning groups. While the investigation does not specify the political affiliations of the groups, names that were flagged included the words “Progressive,” “Occupy,” “Green Energy,” and Acorn — the acronym for the now defunct Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

37 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

From your own spam....again.  You can step down off your cross anytime.

The rest of the story: there was some inappropriate targeting of the left by the IRS but how did it compare to the targeting of conservatives? who bore the brunt of the targeting? Wasn't any targeting of the left minor in comparison with the targeting of conservative groups? Why did the IRS apologize for the excessive scrutiny of conservatives? 

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The rest of the story: there was some inappropriate targeting of the left by the IRS but how did it compare to the targeting of conservatives? who bore the brunt of the targeting? Wasn't any targeting of the left minor in comparison with the targeting of conservative groups? Why did the IRS apologize for the excessive scrutiny of conservatives? 

The rest of the story from some extreme ring wing "news" source or just your opinion? Do have any numbers to show? Total number of right and left wings groups and compare that # to the how many were targeted? I know these details aren't important to you, but it helps understanding situation instead of just yelling PERSECUTION!!! 

8 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

yes, there is a lot more to the story than stupidass limp-wristed "gotchas" to the contrary of any point made.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/10/the_lefts_crowing_that_lois_lerners_irs_targeted_evenhandedly_all_along_rings_hollow.html

IN other words, given the emails hard core anti-conservative bias, it doesn't matter that their algorithm also rang up some liberal groups. It matters that they went after opposition party groups, conservative groups, for screwing with them, rendering them unable to effectively function.

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yes, there is a lot more to the story than stupidass limp-wristed "gotchas" to the contrary of any point made.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/10/the_lefts_crowing_that_lois_lerners_irs_targeted_evenhandedly_all_along_rings_hollow.html

IN other words, given the emails hard core anti-conservative bias, it doesn't matter that their algorithm also rang up some liberal groups. It matters that they went after opposition party groups, conservative groups, for screwing with them, rendering them unable to effectively function.

I'm sorry do you have a real news sources?

ignorant asswhole.

look at the graph on page two.

"On July 30, 2014, the House Committee on Ways and Means published a study detailing the number of questions posed to conservative and progressive applicants for tax-exempt status.1068 The IRS asked conservative groups 1552 questions, an average of 14.9 questions per group. Meanwhile, the 7 progressive groups were asked a mere 33 questions in total, or 4.7 per group.1069 Conservative groups were asked on average more than triple the number of questions posed to progressive organizations"

from page one, *first visual page of link address*

"The Majority report asserts that there was no political bias in the way the IRS selected groups for additional scrutiny and that conservative and liberal groups were treated equally. This is simply untrue. The IRS screening resulted in a clearly disparate impact on conservative group applications. Of the groups applying for tax-exempt status that were pulled from normal processing and received additional scrutiny by the IRS, 83% (or 248 out of 298) of the groups were “right leaning” organizations."

Archived