THE BROWNS BOARD

Scientists inject human stem cells into Pig embryo to create human/pig hybrid

DieHardBrownsFan

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Why did the do that when they could just go see the results at a Walmart?

mebbe they were trying to recreate an engineer from Michigan? ("What is a stag woodpecker".)

26 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Humans are such foul creatures. Im sure those pigs will lead perfectly normal existences with foreign organs growing inside of them. +1 today to my general contempt  for the human race

Humans > livestock

If growing a kidney inside a pig saves my dad, thank you for your sacrifice, Porky. Eventually we will just create them in a lab with our own DNA. Until then, pig grown organs it is.

52 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Humans are such foul creatures. Im sure those pigs will lead perfectly normal existences with foreign organs growing inside of them. +1 today to my general contempt  for the human race

Better watch that "contempt for the human race" stuff on social media...you might lose your gun rights..

https://www.newsweek.com/gun-control-new-york-wants-make-you-submit-social-media-history-purchasing-1228579

24 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Better watch that "contempt for the human race" stuff on social media...you might lose your gun rights..

https://www.newsweek.com/gun-control-new-york-wants-make-you-submit-social-media-history-purchasing-1228579

Valid point. 

Still, i get it that when it saves a family members life it seemingly doesnt matrer, but all of u in ur heart of hearts knows this is profoundly grotesque. And please understand the likely trajectory of this is growing clones who will likely have a form of conciousness just like ours, in body part farms. If ur ok with that, well thats on you. 

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Valid point. 

Still, i get it that when it saves a family members life it seemingly doesnt matrer, but all of u in ur heart of hearts knows this is profoundly grotesque. And please understand the likely trajectory of this is growing clones who will likely have a form of conciousness just like ours, in body part farms. If ur ok with that, well thats on you. 

.... Wait,  what?  

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

.... Wait,  what?  

Yup, thats what i heard an mit scientist talk about years ago like its our grand future. Ofc he saud these would be inert beings,IF it was even possible. But i rem him talking about how growing parts on or in animals was the first step. And now we're almost there. 

7 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

To be honest, I have no doubt that they have already cloned humans secretly of course.

I doubt they've "successfully" done it...but I have zero doubt they've created utter grotesque monsters that rage around and then quickly die. A scene that would be unpalateable to most humans and thus they haven't shown it to us. 

56 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I doubt they've "successfully" done it...but I have zero doubt they've created utter grotesque monsters that rage around and then quickly die. A scene that would be unpalateable to most humans and thus they haven't shown it to us. 

You haven't been to southern WV. They just release the feral clones and let them become part of the community.

Mixing human dna with animal dna what could go wrong? 

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Valid point. 

Kind of like the Island of Dr. Moreau..."are we not men?"...oink oink

Archived