Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ghoolie

Stillers

Recommended Posts

Who on here feels bad for the Steelers because a few bad calls went against them.  I am thinking that if all the bad calls Went against them for the next 15 years it will barely be breaking even with all the breaks at they’ve gotten from officiating over the years. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Who on here feels bad for the Steelers because a few bad calls went against them.  I am thinking that if all the bad calls Went against them for the next 15 years it will barely be breaking even with all the breaks at they’ve gotten from officiating over the years. 

"The Immaculate Deception", the ball hit the ground -but- no TV angle caught it -and- Franco will not say if it did or not. Oh well, ancient history like 1933-1970+  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Don't know if I'd call it choking, but he did grab her by the throat, and got into a fight with her husband...  If he has season tickets, they should be revoked for that BS, uncalled for.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Don't know if I'd call it choking, but he did grab her by the throat, and got into a fight with her husband...  If he has season tickets, they should be revoked for that BS, uncalled for.  

I thought at first he put his hand around her throat and immediately thought better of it but looking closely it seems as soon as he had his hand around her throat her husband immediately tried to stop him and that is when he turned  his attention on her husband. I agree though I wouldn't call it choking but just plain old stupidity...

The still photos look worse than what it was with him appearing to choke her..the fact remains though he did have his hand around her throat if even just for a split second and that is never OK. I also agree if he has season tickets they should be revoked.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

"The Immaculate Deception", the ball hit the ground -but- no TV angle caught it -and- Franco will not say if it did or not. Oh well, ancient history like 1933-1970+  :lol:

I remember that whole thing. The refs actually got on the phone for advice. They knew they couldn't change that call or all hell would break loose....especially with "Franco's Italian Army," and "Guerella's Gorillas" in the house. Sad reality is the day before, the Browns should have beat the undefeated Dolphins. Could have been Browns vs Pitt for the AFC title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I thought at first he put his hand around her throat and immediately thought better of it but looking closely it seems as soon as he had his hand around her throat her husband immediately tried to stop him and that is when he turned  his attention on her husband. I agree though I wouldn't call it choking but just plain old stupidity...

The still photos look worse than what it was with him appearing to choke her..the fact remains though he did have his hand around her throat if even just for a split second and that is never OK. I also agree if he has season tickets they should be revoked.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg

Just saw it on our local news.....turns out she is pregnant.

" HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO".  :lol:

........edit add, I think he was/is banned for life, good.

Edited by mjp28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×