THE BROWNS BOARD

Stillers

Ghoolie

Hey,  the Steelers are on. Go ahead, turn on the game, switch directions and go plant your lips on their azzess for a few hours. Then you can have a double header of  being poosiees.

Oooh, Ben is soooo good. smoooch.  smooch slurrrp. Sorry, not me. 

Go Browns

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Steelers are handling their business against the chargers. 

I'm watching a movie. :)

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I'm watching a movie. :)

I'm captive of a wife wanting to watch the history of impeachment on CNN.

And the Texans are still on a now 9 game winning streak despite our resident "expert".  LOL!🤩

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm captive of a wife wanting to watch the history of impeachment on CNN.

And the Texans are still on a now 9 game winning streak despite our resident "expert".  LOL!🤩

shoveling-poop.jpg

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

My poop shoveling duties finished so now I'm ready to watch the second half. I think some of it's still on me though. 💩

Well another movie on TCM now. 

37 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Well another movie on TCM now. 

Then you missed the two TDs and Two two pointers to tie the game?

And the uncalled block in the back on the punt return for the TD by the Chargers. Fun to see it happen to the Stealers.

This was meant for all the nickledicks kissingnthe azzes ofnthe texans. ai offerwd up.mose azzes to kiss.

16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And the Chargers take the lead 30-23.  23 point turnaround from the first half.

I'd rather watch Janet Leigh.  :)

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh-the shower scene.

No Christmas time  stuff.  🎄 

Well I got to see two movies......and just saw the steelrz jump offsides.  Nice finish! 

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And Joe Haden goes offsides to allow the game winning FG rekick attempt. 

Then they go offsides for another 5 yds.LOL!

3's a charm Squealers squeal. 30-33

Dude was so far offsides on the final kick he flew past the kicker before he kicked it. Ive just about seen it all. 

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Pgh was the recipient of a non call false start worthy of first energy stadium. Pass went for a TD. That was as comical a miss as ive ever seen. Glad it happened to the steelers

What's with those Chargers getting to away with flagrant no calls on illegal motion two different games. Must be because Rivers is a religious guy, and they got Divine intervention.  But glad it happened to the Steelers.

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

What's with those Chargers getting to away with flagrant no calls on illegal motion two different games. Must be because Rivers is a religious guy, and they got Divine intervention.  But glad it happened to the Steelers.

Refs are sick of announcers praising a rapist QB. They've had enough so decided not to blindly favor Pittsburgh that game.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

The NFL has ordered that their failing (attendances at the Stub Hub) LA franchise is given a helping hand.

The Steelers are really a weird team. They go hot and cold at intervals ranging from minutes to quarters to halfs (halves) to weeks.

Rivers seems to be a nice guy. 

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And so there is Steelers lose on a last-second field goal to the chargers. The records in the division are now as set forth above. Only a half a game separating rat assholes from squib suckers

Too  bad game one with Tyrod ended in a tie or they'd be 6-6 with everyone else. Oh well. 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oh it was worse than that. This time they got away with a clear block in the back right in front of the punt returner who took it for a TD. Stevie Wonder could have called that one.

It's the second one down under the punt, not the first one. They replay it from a different angle here as well.

Yeah, some hideous officiating that went AGAINST the Steelers? Holy crap, I thought I was watching Rod Serling and the Twilight Zone lol.

Seriously, Steeler fans have a right to be pissed, the Chargers' center was moving the ball. Dallas got called for that earlier this season vs the Skins. How the refs missed it 3x is crazy.

BUT...since Pitt's LG moves upright before the snap on every single play, thinking he's a 1970s Cowboy in the "Flex," well karma got you Steelers. 

16 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Hey,  the Steelers are on. Go ahead, turn on the game, switch directions and go plant your lips on their azzess for a few hours. Then you can have a double header of  being poosiees.

Oooh, Ben is soooo good. smoooch.  smooch slurrrp. Sorry, not me. 

Go Browns

You are such a fair weather fan. 

Archived