THE BROWNS BOARD

The truth

Ghoolie

It's just a bad game. That's all kt is. If Haslam would have fired Hue when he should have, qe would be  7-3 or better. Screw the Texans. Screw Texas.

We will win this game.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

The texans are a legit afc championsjip conte der, they're too much for us

their offense only scored one td we shot areselves in the foot to many times with penalties and i was not sure where baker was going with the ball in the first half but he improved in the second

Fauhk the Texans. Fauhk Texas. They got lucky today. Statistically the Browns mathed the Textards. We didn't give upa sack, qe sacked.their run-first blawjoc QB 3 or 4 times. 

We play them 10 time we win 9 games.

Watt didnt do schidt.....Garrett was a menace.

FAYGK Texas.

Faugk all of you with your praise for these fake bastards. They got lucky, qe had a bad game. THAT is all.you witnessed today.

FUHHHHHHK THE texans.....Or did I already say that?

24 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Fauhk the Texans. Fauhk Texas. They got lucky today. Statistically the Browns mathed the Textards. We didn't give upa sack, qe sacked.their run-first blawjoc QB 3 or 4 times. 

FAYGK Texas.

Faugk all of you with your praise for these fake bastards. They got lucky, qe had a bad game. THAT is all.you witnessed today.

Duck em 

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

FAYGK Texas.

FIFY .......................9-0 after a 0-3 start. Hottest team in the league.

The TRUTH is:

Baker is a rookie. (and a good one).   Watson is NOT a rookie.  (and a good one)

We played a meaningful game in December.  (that's a helluvalot better than 0-16)

We need another good offseason to improve the team even more.  (WR, OL and something to help our 31st ranked defense)

3 minutes ago, Orion said:

The TRUTH is:

Baker is a rookie. (and a good one).   Watson is NOT a rookie.  (and a good one)

We played a meaningful game in December.  (that's a helluvalot better than 0-16)

We need another good offseason to improve the team even more.  (WR, OL and something to help our 31st ranked defense)

Another really quality DT would help a lot. I'm still disappointed we did not keep Brantley. I thought he had a lot of potential. Meanwhile this is a great year for DTs. We need to get us a great one along with LB help inside.

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Another really quality DT would help a lot. I'm still disappointed we did not keep Brantley. I thought he had a lot of potential. Meanwhile this is a great year for DTs. We need to get us a great one along with LB help inside.

You azzholes need to start comprehending what I am teaching you.

1) Fauhk The Textards

2) Fauhk Texas

3) They got lucky

4) Garrett was a menace, Watt was a homo nothing burger today

5) Hue blows, he screwed this season

6) We are a better team than the Textards. We play 10 times we win 9. Without the turnover gifts we win this 54-10

7 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

You azzholes need to start comprehending what I am teaching you.

1) Fauhk The Textards

2) Fauhk Texas

3) They got lucky

4) Garrett was a menace, Watt was a homo nothing burger today

5) Hue blows, he screwed this season

6) We are a better team than the Textards. We play 10 times we win 9. Without the turnover gifts we win this 54-10

And you would be wrong. You don't take 9 straight in this game being "lucky", you do so by being a great team. We might take 3 out of 10 with them if Baker played like the second half all game long. But he didn't.

49 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

U mean the zumba instructor?

I watched a lot of Myles today. They had him running a lot of games inside Couple nice bull rushes.

He needs more help against Texans level talent.

40 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I agree. Brantley leaving didn't make sense to me. And if Ogunjobi has the biceps injury I'm thinking of, he won't be the same for a WHILE. 

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And you would be wrong. You don't take 9 straight in this game being "lucky", you do so by being a great team. We might take 3 out of 10 with them if Baker played like the second half all game long. But he didn't.

I swear, "homer" Ghoolie comes off even more clueless than "troll" Ghoolie. 

52 minutes ago, VikingDawg said:

Indeed...

Horse manure. You want to kiss texan a holes....pucker up and enjoy. We.play Texas 10 time, we win 9. Texas will be eliminated in the first round of the playoffs.  Lucky team

Like rhe Steelers.

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

I swear, "homer" Ghoolie is comes off even more clueless than "troll" Ghoolie. 

Clueless? Bullschidt. I have more football knowledge on my ballsack hair that you have in your pea brain.

The Browns outplayed the Texans the second half. Baker exposed their over-rated D. Marching the ball right down their throats fisrt drive of the second half. Baker hooks up a 76 yard TD PASS THAT GETS CALLED.BACK ON A HOLD....THEN WHAT DOES HE DO????? He throws  ANOTHER TD PASS for 64 yards....and azzhole Texas.gets Anoter gift.

FAAAAGK TEXAS. FAAAAAGK THE TEXANS. I hope they all get Syphilis fagking each other in the ayus.

We give.the caulksuckers 43 fauhking turnovers and qe qere still in the game..Yeah....they are sooooooo good. Billschidt.

Texas.got lucky in the first half. They couldn't do schidt against us in the second half. Put 2 of the second halfs together and we blow these smegma chefs out of the water.

Three sacks mother fahkers.......what did Jackoff Watt do?

Texas. blows. Fuahking blind squirrels got lucky. We beat them 9 out of 10. Easy as hell.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I watched a lot of Myles today. They had him running a lot of games inside Couple nice bull rushes.

He needs more help against Texans level talent.

I said exactly.that the other day. We.need a  renstpn. ickner type guy fircing the RB to focus on him. Garrett was ompressive today.

44 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Put 2 of the second halfs together and we blow these smegma chefs out of the water.

If my aunt was male she'd a been my uncle. But facts is facts and we didn't put two halves together. 

Just keep digging that hole deeper. Texans were the better team.   And we ended up with 4 sacks to none for them. Now that IS a plus for the Browns OL going forward.

That said, we do have a better chance in Denver where the QB does not have the same escapability that Watson has. But be prepared for the altitude by the 4th Q. It's a killer at a mile high.

The first half was a hot mess. The game plan I’m the first half was questionable. Baker came back out unphased  by the INTs and balled out I’m the 2md half. Our OL neutralized Watts and Clooney. We completely outplayed the Texans in the 2nd half. Callaway is on his way to a massive breakout too. Landry and Baker started to have chemistry too. Still need to use Chubb AND Duke more. 

9 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

The first half was a hot mess. The game plan I’m the first half was questionable. Baker came back out unphased  by the INTs and balled out I’m the 2md half. Our OL neutralized Watts and Clooney. We completely outplayed the Texans in the 2nd half. Callaway is on his way to a massive breakout too. Landry and Baker started to have chemistry too. Still need to use Chubb AND Duke more. 

However, they were up 23-0 so their intent is to rely on their great defense the 2nd half. It's really all they needed.

Williams is getting too cute with his stunts. We're losing edge control too much when they have myles stunting/looping around. I get it, its because theres not much pressure aside from myles, which is why LDE needs addressed in the draft or FA. But teams almost know when the def call has myles going to.the inside....they abuse it almost everytime.

1 hour ago, jcam222 said:

The Browns only possess the ball for less than a minute and a half in the entire first quarter

1 hour ago, jcam222 said:

That's what I am talking about and theae jackoffs are performing fellatio on the Texans. Thisngame was a fluke. We gave it away in the first half and the real game started the second half. We are a better team.

The Texans are bullschidt.

Brantley has no stats this year other than splinters in his azz from riding the bench hard for Washington.. nothing lost there.  He only "had something" when he appeared to play with motivation, which for reasons known only to his mother and God wasn't very often.

Games like today happen, sucks but moving on.

Well I discerned 2 things from Ghoolie in this discussion. 1- He obviously doesn't like Texas. I don't know if that is Houston, Dallas, Austin, Amarillo, etc, or just ALL Texans? 2- he must have gotten into that rum he likes, because a couple of the posts I have no clue what he is trying to say 

3 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Well I discerned 2 things from Ghoolie in this discussion. 1- He obviously doesn't like Texas. I don't know if that is Houston, Dallas, Austin, Amarillo, etc, or just ALL Texans? 2- he must have gotten into that rum he likes, because a couple of the posts I have no clue what he is trying to say 

3. He doesn't know jackshit about defensive football because if he did, he would not be saying the Texans were lucky. They were just damn good which is why we got behind 23-0. And it's also why they are on a 9-0 winning streak.

On 12/2/2018 at 9:56 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Williams is getting too cute with his stunts. We're losing edge control too much when they have myles stunting/looping around. I get it, its because theres not much pressure aside from myles, which is why LDE needs addressed in the draft or FA. But teams almost know when the def call has myles going to.the inside....they abuse it almost everytime.

Would love to see a FA vet on the DL. Can't have the D full of college age kids. Need some experience to help these boys win.

I got my eye on JAX and PHI to see who they cut from their D. They'll both be over the cap. Wouldn't mind Malik Jackson, Calais Campbell etc.

On 12/2/2018 at 8:26 PM, Ghoolie said:

Horse manure. You want to kiss texan a holes....pucker up and enjoy. We.play Texas 10 time, we win 9. Texas will be eliminated in the first round of the playoffs.  Lucky team

Like the Steelers.

If you want to say the Texans got  lucky, be my guest. Or you can say their defense forced Baker into making rookie mistakes in the first half.  They essentially shut down Chubb (9 carries, 31 yards) and were forcing Mayfield to beat them. A good recipe for success when you're facing a rookie qb.   

They're not lucky- they have a pretty solid team. They can clinch their division by beating the Colts at home this Sunday.  

Archived