THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns at Texans gameday thread

Baker didn't see him on the first slant and didn't see him there.   He's throwing where he anticipates and not checking for the Underneath. 

This is why I said,  straight drops aren't Bakers friend - especially in his rookie year.   Need to commit to the play action and the WR screens...   

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I showed up for the game wondering when the Browns are going to. 

This is not Cincinnati, Ohio.

1 minute ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Naw he’s just having a rookie kind of game. This defense is on a higher level and he is forcing the issue.

He looks BAD rn. And that is a result of being down 20 in the 1st half.

Rookie or not,  that isn't a throw you make at ANY level.   Zero excuse for it. 

1 minute ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Naw he’s just having a rookie kind of game. This defense is on a higher level and he is forcing the issue.

He looks BAD rn. And that is a result of being down 20 in the 1st half.

season over for 2018.....need to get better....need more impact players...get rid of fucking jarvis landry right away.....baker will get better...looks like another wait til next yr season...as always....but  i think the future looks good...oh and hire the coach from oklahoma....please.....

1 minute ago, browns52 said:

season over for 2018.....need to get better....need more impact players...get rid of fucking jarvis landry right away.....baker will get better...looks like another wait til next yr season...as always....but  i think the future looks good...oh and hire the coach from oklahoma....please.....

Wtf did Jarvis do? Lmao smh way to find a scapegoat, budddd

Archived