THE BROWNS BOARD

Blake Williams calling the plays?

CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS

Allegedly, Gregg Williams still runs the meetings and outs together the game plans. However, Blake Williams has called the plays defensively the last 2 games.

The defense has looked pretty tough the last 2 games. It is important to add that the defense got very healthy before the ATL game.

Joe Schobert gets the final call to check the plays. “QB of the defense”

5 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Allegedly, Gregg Williams still runs the meetings and outs together the game plans. However, Blake Williams has called the plays defensively the last 2 games.

The defense has looked pretty tough the last 2 games. It is important to add that the defense got very healthy before the ATL game.

Joe Schobert gets the final call to check the plays. “QB of the defense”

I am not sure I agree that the defense has looked tough the last two games. I think they have had some big stands and plays but the overall has not been stellar i my book. 

2 hours ago, jcam222 said:

I am not sure I agree that the defense has looked tough the last two games. I think they have had some big stands and plays but the overall has not been stellar i my book. 

The score could’ve stayed 35-14 if Avery didn’t go low on Driskell(int) AND Collins dropped a pick 6.

This week will be a huge test, I’m not sure  if Watson can be contained

Archived