THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Derangement Syndrome

OldBrownsFan

Here we go again..................glad the guy who got his tire slashed was able to track the little rat down

Police: Woman admitted to slashing tire over MAGA hat seen inside SUV

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/433942-police-women-admitted-to-slashing-tire-over-maga-hat-seen

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Here we go again..................glad the guy who got his tire slashed was able to track the little rat down

Police: Woman admitted to slashing tire over MAGA hat seen inside SUV

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/433942-police-women-admitted-to-slashing-tire-over-maga-hat-seen

Might a been CCC.

WSS

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another moron on the left losing their job over their Trump Derangement Syndrome. Not content to just scream at the old man at Starbucks for wearing a MAGA hat she went on Facebook to try and track him down so she could harass him some more. Stupid didn't realize others can play that game too and her employer was contacted about what she was doing and she was terminated:

Despicable liberal SCREAMS at old man in MAGA hat, gets FIRED from her job!

Here’s another case of an unhinged liberal trying to attack a guy for just wearing a MAGA hat, and then getting her dumb a$$ fired instead.

The lady posted about her screaming at an old man with a MAGA hat on facebook, and asked for people to find this guy she was harassing, so she could harass him some more!

https://therightscoop.com/despicable-liberal-screams-at-old-man-in-maga-hat-gets-fired-from-her-job/

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/6/2018 at 7:35 AM, MLD Woody said:

And you realize "TDS" is just your version of the race card, right? 

You accused liberals of just calling people racist whenever they saw criticism towards Obama.

But now you're just yelling TDS whenever you see criticism of Trump

Bump

Woody since you think it happens both ways did any Republicans who refuse to come to Obama's State of the Union addresses? Any sports figures who refused to come to the White House? Did John Boehner ever tear up a copy of the speech behind his back? Any Democrats want him brought up before the Hague for high crimes and misdemeanors? Sure Republicans didn't like Obama but it wasn't anywhere near as insane as this has been. 

WSS

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Woody since you think it happens both ways did any Republicans who refuse to come to Obama's State of the Union addresses? Any sports figures who refused to come to the White House? Did John Boehner ever tear up a copy of the speech behind his back? Any Democrats want him brought up before the Hague for high crimes and misdemeanors? Sure Republicans didn't like Obama but it wasn't anywhere near as insane as this has been. 

WSS

- idk. But I imagine political discourse will get more and more partisan

- Obama didn't piss off NFL or NBA players

- see point one

- did he have any high crimes?

Trump is more of an ass than Obama. He's given more bullshit out, so he should expect to take more. It's not an apples to apples comparison.

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Obama didn't piss off NFL or NBA players

- see point one

Trump is more of an ass than Obama. He's given more bullshit out, so he should expect to take more. It's not an apples to apples comparison.

more stupid woodpecker crap. He's kept his promises, and obaMao commie broke all if his. and your "idk" is typical birdbrain TDS.

https://www.thoughtco.com/list-of-obama-scandals-and-controversies-3367635

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/book-obamas-29-scandals-and-the-medias-campaign-to-hide-them-1

Obama has committed several offenses while in office that are impeachable. They include the use of prosecutorial discretion to not enforce provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act; the failure to submit to Congress a breach of Iran deal when Iran launched its first ICBM missiles in March 2016;

obama-scandals.jpg?w=614

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

- Obama didn't piss off NFL or NBA players

- see point one

Yes 

Obama administration was corrupt, more and more evidence reveals daily

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/21/obama-administration-was-corrupt/

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:35 AM, MLD Woody said:

And you realize "TDS" is just your version of the race card, right? 

Not even close.

You accused liberals of just calling people racist whenever they saw criticism towards Obama.

Are you now trolling?  You can't be that naïve. We didn't have to accuse liberals, they fuckin did it openly, actually using the word "racist" without reservation. Obama was BLACK.  Such an easy and convenient way to defend the actions of your guy by calling white critics of him "racists"....and don't tell me you didn't have the same thoughts. I suppose you never ever heard the Tea Party being called racists either.

But now you're just yelling TDS whenever you see criticism of Trump.

The day I see criticisms of Trump that are justified is the day I wont "yell" TDS. You, the media, Hollywood, academia, and democrats have wanted to crucify this guy since before he became president by whatever means necessary. That is TDS. You know it and I know it.

COVID is your last hope. Good luck with that.

51 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Boston Terrorist....?   Are we talking about the Marathon bomber?  

I guess I fail to see how that's a scandal.

I had to go look it up myself:

https://www.politicususa.com/2013/04/19/glenn-beck-calls-obamas-impeachment-boston-terrorist-attack.html

Glenn Beck has accused the White House covering up suspects in the Boston terrorist attack, and is calling for President Obama to be impeached.

Here is the audio via Media Matters:

Beck is claiming that Saudi national, who law enforcement already ruled out as a suspect is a suspect. He then blamed the media for covering this up, and called for the impeachment of President Obama.

Beck said, “When I found out yesterday, who that guy is and what we have on him, and how our media was rooting for an American to be the killer. And how our president, this administration, the Department of Homeland Security, and everything else. How they have covered this up. How they have aided and abetted this guy is obscene, and it’s criminal. It’s out of control, and when America knows the full story on this, if she doesn’t stand up, and quite honestly, I think demand impeachment and the mass firing if not shutting down of agencies, we don’t stand a chance.”

The Saudi national that Beck declared a suspect was cleared by law enforcement two days ago. The man isn’t a suspect. He’s a witness. Of course, this is all part of Beck’s grand conspiracy theory which leads to the impeachment of President Obama. The right has been whining for days that the left is politicizing the events in Boston, but a call for the president’s impeachment based on a conspiracy theory borders on a level betrayal that is almost treasonous.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

- idk.

-did he have any high crimes

You don't know? You mean none of the truths Steve mentioned you don't know about?? Or does idk mean I don't kare?

Did Obama have any high crimes?  After what we have had to go through this past year, I'm sure if the democrats wanted to they could turn anything Obama did into a high crime. It sure would have been a lot easier considering that guys record.

Trumps BS has always been reactionary. He dishes out more BS because he takes more. He reacts to negative Tweets from whoever happens to have their panties knotted up that day. That's the way its been from the beginning. You can't see that either?

😐
5 hours ago, Gorka said:

Trumps BS has always been reactionary. He dishes out more BS because he takes more. He reacts to negative Tweets from whoever happens to have their panties knotted up that day. That's the way its been from the beginning. You can't see that either?

So you're defending the president acting like a 12 year old girl on twitter? I don't care if some pundit somewhere wasn't nice to him. A president shouldn't be a petty little bitch on twitter. It's pathetic. How we've so quickly forgotten what it means to be a professional in that role

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 3:23 PM, tiamat63 said:

Boston Terrorist....?   Are we talking about the Marathon bomber?  

I guess I fail to see how that's a scandal.

If that happened under Trump,  you'd find a scandal in there somewhere.

Then try and impeach him for it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 10:24 PM, MLD Woody said:

So you're defending the president acting like a 12 year old girl on twitter? I don't care if some pundit somewhere wasn't nice to him. A president shouldn't be a petty little bitch on twitter. It's pathetic. How we've so quickly forgotten what it means to be a professional in that role

There you go again going in a different direction. Hell no I'm not defending his actions on Twitter,  that is for a different topic.

I am merely objecting to your implying that he dishes out shit indiscriminately without being provoked....therefore he deserves what he's getting.

That is simply not true.

As far as his Tweets, no I don't like them, nor do I like his limited vocabulary, or that he is such an inarticulate speaker. Nor do I like his haircut. But those things and "not acting presidential enough" are so trivial and meaningless to Americans who for the first time have a president that has  accomplished things that are meaningful and has done his damnest to keep his promises. "Acting presidential" has never done anything for anybody. That should be the attitude of every American. And the fact that it's not is testimony to how sick the left has become. TDS is real.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I didn't say that.

Didn't mean to get your hopes up by leaving you with the impression that could accomplish something all by yourself.

To the contrary, I thank you for your wisdom.  I'm going to do some weeeeeird shit with my newfound congressional powers though.   

30 minutes ago, Gorka said:

What?  I didn't say that either. Or imply it. What the fucks the matter with you? Try again.

Well you said I would try to impeach him.  

Up until now I didn't think I had that ability.  But you have shown me otherwise.   You're a good man for sharing sprinkles from the fountain of knowledge that is your mind.