THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Derangement Syndrome

OldBrownsFan

13 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

If you have a counter argument have at it. If something isn't correct in an article than throw me some light on the subject where it is not truthful. I think that would be the better route than to constantly whine about biased sites. 

You just copy and paste articles from sites that you know you'll already agree with... Why would I spend the time digging through that article for your response to just be copy and pasting another biased article? 

By your own admission, critical thinking isn't your strong suit. I wouldn't expect that to change now.

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You just copy and paste articles from sites that you know you'll already agree with... Why would I spend the time digging through that article for your response to just be copy and pasting another biased article? 

By your own admission, critical thinking isn't your strong suit. I wouldn't expect that to change now.

Well Woody it might give you the satisfaction of a "gotcha moment"...you know OBF posted something that was blatantly false. Usually there are a couple sides to any story. The political realm is not the scientific realm so many things are subjective. Because a biased site usually only gives one side of a story then on a political forum presenting another side would give cause to a debate, something I think many look for on a political forum. I would rate most of the Mainstream Media as being liberally biased but that doesn't mean what they say is necessarily wrong  but it is usually they are giving only one side to a story. 

#FakeNews Alert. MSNBC Claims With No Proof Or Common Sense That Steel Border Walls Can Be Breached With Household Saw

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/01/11/fakenews-alert.-msnbc-claims-no-proof-common-sense-steel-border-walls-can-breached-household-saw

16 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Well Woody it might give you the satisfaction of a "gothcha moment"...you know OBF posted something that was blatantly false. Usually there are a couple sides to any story. The political realm is not the scientific realm so many things are subjective. I would rate most of the Mainstream Media as being liberally biased but that doesn't mean what they say is necessarily wrong  but it is usually they are giving only one side to a story. 

#FakeNews Alert. MSNBC Claims With No Proof Or Common Sense That Steel Border Walls Can Be Breached With Household Saw

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/01/11/fakenews-alert.-msnbc-claims-no-proof-common-sense-steel-border-walls-can-breached-household-saw

Here hoping quicksaws can't be purchase in Mexico. 🙄

Damn it... Checked Amazon, they are available and can be gas powered. Hey I'm sure they won't use them, right?

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Here hoping quicksaws can't be purchase in Mexico. 🙄

Damn it... Checked Amazon, they are available and can be gas powered. Hey I'm sure they won't use them, right?

per the article:

Let’s knock some of this aside.

1. All obstacles can be breached. This was discovered by the Romans when they used catapults, ballistae, and trebuchets to breach city walls. The fact that the wall can be breached is not news. The issues are a) what tools are necessary, what tools do you have available, and c) how long will it take. The objective is to push channelize people from areas with a wall to an area without a wall. This reduces the amount of area you have to cover with people. By using sensors, aerostats, and drones to cover the wall you can detect attempts at breaching the wall.

2. This is not the steel slat construction that is favored by the current administration. This is the steel-bollard-filled-with-concrete version. I’ve got no strong preferences for either. But keep in mind you’re looking as steel pipe filled with concrete and these clowns are claiming that this can be cut by a household saw…one doofus claims that the saw would cost $15. If that is true, then define “household.”

3. There is no imagery in the report of the wall being cut. What you see is a still image provided by Customs and Border Protection and a bespectacled soy-boy making some rather exotic claims (serious question, when did men stop having shoulders?). I’ll provide a spoiler alert. Any $15 saw will be a handsaw and there is no handsaw that can cut this. I’ll go further, your typical reciprocating saw is not going to do it either unless you have a truckload of blades, a couple of days to spare, and a tank-car full of BENGAY®.

4. This report is based on an NBC report that nowhere makes the “household” saw claim.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly advocated for a steel slat design for his border wall, which he described as “absolutely critical to border security” in his Oval Office address to the nation Tuesday. But Department of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS.

9 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

per the article:

Let’s knock some of this aside.

1. All obstacles can be breached. This was discovered by the Romans when they used catapults, ballistae, and trebuchets to breach city walls. The fact that the wall can be breached is not news. The issues are a) what tools are necessary, what tools do you have available, and c) how long will it take. The objective is to push channelize people from areas with a wall to an area without a wall. This reduces the amount of area you have to cover with people. By using sensors, aerostats, and drones to cover the wall you can detect attempts at breaching the wall.

2. This is not the steel slat construction that is favored by the current administration. This is the steel-bollard-filled-with-concrete version. I’ve got no strong preferences for either. But keep in mind you’re looking as steel pipe filled with concrete and these clowns are claiming that this can be cut by a household saw…one doofus claims that the saw would cost $15. If that is true, then define “household.”

3. There is no imagery in the report of the wall being cut. What you see is a still image provided by Customs and Border Protection and a bespectacled soy-boy making some rather exotic claims (serious question, when did men stop having shoulders?). I’ll provide a spoiler alert. Any $15 saw will be a handsaw and there is no handsaw that can cut this. I’ll go further, your typical reciprocating saw is not going to do it either unless you have a truckload of blades, a couple of days to spare, and a tank-car full of BENGAY®.

4. This report is based on an NBC report that nowhere makes the “household” saw claim.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly advocated for a steel slat design for his border wall, which he described as “absolutely critical to border security” in his Oval Office address to the nation Tuesday. But Department of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS.

Thanks for using a garbage article twice. Always good to recycle. 

4 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Coyotes will just cut the fence, then we can pay somebody a few grand to fix it. Then they will cut it again, pay some more to fix. Repeat... All because people are scared and stupid. 

2 days ago - Families of Americans killed by illegal immigrants take issue with claim .... “For those who refuse to compromise in the name of border security, ...
MEMORIAL. In honor of the thousands of American citizens killed each year by Illegal Aliens. ~ (Please scroll down) ~. List of Victims. Pierce Corcoran, 22.
On April 27, 2002, Ronald da Silva was standing with a friend in his driveway when he was shot and killed by an illegal alien who had been previously deported.
Aug 23, 2018 - The fact that my son, Mollie, Kate Steinle, Sarah Root and many more whose names never made the headlines are dead is all the more reason

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Coyotes will just cut the fence, then we can pay somebody a few grand to fix it. Then they will cut it again, pay some more to fix. Repeat... All because people are scared and stupid. 

And 10 foot fences can be overcome with 11 foot ladders so why do people like the Clintons bother putting up a 10 foot fence around their property. It is not that fences and walls cannot be breached they are a proven deterrent.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

And 10 foot fences can be overcome with 11 foot ladders so why do people like the Clintons bother putting up a 10 foot fence around their property. It is not that fences and walls cannot be breached they are a proven deterrent.

Well people that aren't stupid can figure it out the difference. Clinton's fence isn't in the middle of no where. One person could watch the fence and respond if someone tried something. When you have hundreds of miles of fence, watching and responding will take thousand of man hours. Paying people 70k a year to sit in a truck for 6 to 10 hours a day, doing nothing. But like I said stupid people like our moron president lack the ability to think about the details.  

45 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Well people that aren't stupid can figure it out the difference. Clinton's fence isn't in the middle of no where. One person could watch the fence and respond if someone tried something. When you have hundreds of miles of fence, watching and responding will take thousand of man hours. Paying people 70k a year to sit in a truck for 6 to 10 hours a day, doing nothing. But like I said stupid people like our moron president lack the ability to think about the details.  

So shelling out $120 billion a year on illegals is more cost effective?

How dense can you be?

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

So shelling out $120 billion a year on illegals is more cost effective?

How dense can you be?

nobody with any sense understands it. Especially with dems having called for a wall over the years.

12 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Paying that plus the billions more on wall that doesn't work is even stupider. But your war hero would gets to put his name on something.

Your President just wants to continue with the border wall that you libs been railing for since the early Obama days.

What changed...besides the fact that Trump is pushing for it?

Sounds like more reasoning from the TDS crowd.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Your President just wants to continue with the border wall that you libs been railing for since the early Obama days.

What changed...besides the fact that Trump is pushing for it?

Sounds like more reasoning from the TDS crowd.

What are you talking about? The Demos want open borders. That is what Cheetos Jesus and you TDIMS have been crying about for the past 3 years.  What happen to Mexico paying for the wall? 

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/illegal-immigration-democrats-open-borders/

https://cis.org/Krikorian/Yes-Democrats-Are-Open-Borders

I could put twenty more, but you get the point. 

2 days ago - President Trump released a video Dec. 13, saying Democrats have always supported "fences, walls and partitions," but they don't want to ...

I was going to post videos of right wingers saying demo wanted open borders. But spamming videos is stupid. You guys decided which time you were lying and let me know. Demo want the wall or open borders?

"Every single Democrat in the U.S. Senate has signed up for the open borders, and it's a bill, it's called the ‘open borders bill.’" - Cheetos Jesus October 6th, 2018

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Where is all the racism we hear about on the right? Oh here it is.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/816879/gop-rep-steve-king-asks-why-white-nationalist-white-supremacist-are-offensive-terms

Except this isn't some random person, this is a GOP rep. 

And here are GOP Senators criticizing  him for it. It would be nice to see the dems do that: 

IOWA GOP SENATORS CONDEMN STEVE KING

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/12/grassley-ernst-senators-rip-steve-king/

Louis Farrakhan's anti-Semitism and the silence of the left

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-met-anti-semitism-democrats-farrakhan-20180306-story.html

25 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Where is all the racism we hear about on the right? Oh here it is.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/816879/gop-rep-steve-king-asks-why-white-nationalist-white-supremacist-are-offensive-terms

Except this isn't some random person, this is a GOP rep. 

Quit with the fucking fake outrage.  Who cares.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Quit with the fucking fake outrage.  Who cares.

I don't, I'm trying to make a point with Old and his articles of outrage. These "news" stories about random people from who gives a fuck. For some reason he thinks this anecdotal events represent the majority of whichever group he want to denigrate. I can post pages of stories about racist right wing nuts, but it doesn't mean all of the right are racist. Unfortunately Old doesn't understand this basic idea. 

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I don't, I'm trying to make a point with Old and his articles of outrage. These "news" stories about random people from who gives a fuck. For some reason he thinks this anecdotal events represent the majority of whichever group he want to denigrate. I can post pages of stories about racist right wing nuts, but it doesn't mean all of the right are racist. Unfortunately Old doesn't understand this basic idea. 

If it upsets you so much what I post pal put me on ignore because I am doing the same with you because I have had enough of your constant crying and whining.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

If it upsets you so much what I post pal put me on ignore because I am doing the same with you because I have had enough of your constant crying and whining.

I figured. Wouldn't want your right wing bubble to break. Please continue your path of turning into another baby cow. Bye-bye.

10 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I have done the same - it's a very short list.

• 1 month later...

Amazon.com: Outrage, Inc.: How the Liberal Mob Ruined Science ...

Editorial Reviews. Review. “Derek Hunter takes a scalpel to the liberal outrage culture ... liberal great, and everything great, liberal. Progressives love to attack conservatives as anti-science, wallowing in fake news, and culturally backwards.
5 days ago - Then on cue came more liberal outrage after the accusations against Mr. Fairfax, who is black, and again after Mr. Herring's confession.
Jun 28, 2018 - This fake outrage is just another gimmick by liberals to try to make Trump look bad after failing with all other attempts, such as the Russian hoax ...