THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Derangement Syndrome

OldBrownsFan

50 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And you realize "TDS" is just your version of the race card, right? 

You accused liberals of just calling people racist whenever they saw criticism towards Obama.

But now you're just yelling TDS whenever you see criticism of Trump

I disagree. I have been following politics for a long time and I have never seen the kind of venomous anger from the left towards Trump as compared to past republican presidents. It is not even close. Don't get me wrong it is not as if almost every other republican president never was called a racist (they were) or got biased treatment from the MSM but this is different. Trump may have egged the media on by calling them fake news but the negative coverage he has received is so beyond the pale that even former democrat president Jimmy Carter has said he has never seen anything like it. TDS is a made up word for the over the top Trump hate but it does accurately describe it.

The bottom line is when the left thought Hillary Clinton had the presidential election wrapped up they were constantly preaching how everyone had to accept the election results and then when they got thrown a curve ball and Trump won these same hypocrites have never accepted his winning the presidency. 

26 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I disagree. I have been following politics for a long time and I have never seen the kind of venomous anger from the left towards Trump as compared to past republican presidents. It is not even close. Don't get me wrong it is not as if almost every other republican president never was called a racist (they were) or got biased treatment from the MSM but this is different. Trump may have egged the media on by calling them fake news but the negative coverage he has received is so beyond the pale that even former democrat president Jimmy Carter has said he has never seen anything like it. TDS is a made up word for the over the top Trump hate but it does accurately describe it.

The bottom line is when the left thought Hillary Clinton had the presidential election wrapped up they were constantly preaching how everyone had to accept the election results and then when they got thrown a curve ball and Trump won these same hypocrites have never accepted his winning the presidency. 

There was just a whole page of hate for the Pres before CJ and you have never seen something like this before? You have some selective perception. 

Here is the difference, which will go right over liberals' heads.

Obamao DID bad stuff. He flagrantly betrayed his own promises with extreme arrogance.

and he kept ridiculing/criticizing America, and Americans, throughout his presidency.

Not just here, but around the world.

Pres Trump has worked tirelessly to KEEP his promises, and it's been excellent. He praises America here and

abroad. He is putting US first, instead of globally putting us ..last?

But the hatred of Pres Trump is only possible because the left is enraged they lost the election. They almost OWNED the Supreme Court. The lies and false narratives about PRes Trump are ...nearly....totally uncalled for.

The flip side? we didn't have to have lies and false narratives - we just told the truth, which obamao kept hidden, just like higgardly and the rest of the globalist deep state sombeitches.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

There was just a whole page of hate for the Pres before CJ and you have never seen something like this before? You have some selective perception. 

There is a difference between not liking someone or their polices and hatred. Hate is a strong word. I never hated Obama nor the Hildebeast Clinton. I didn't like it when Obama was elected or was re-elected but I never freaked out about it like the many on the left have lost their minds with hatred for Trump winning in 2016. 

30 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There is a difference between not liking someone or their polices and hatred. Hate is a strong word. I never hated Obama nor the Hildebeast Clinton. I didn't like it when Obama was elected or was re-elected but I never freaked out about it like the many on the left have lost their minds with hatred for Trump winning in 2016. 

I don't hate CJ. He is just a stupid amoral narcissist. There are hundreds of examples just on this board of the hate your friends here have for Obama. Freaking out? Fox News still cover anything Hillary says, two years after the election. How Benghazi investigations were there again? You have selected perception. Try less bias news sources.

46 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I don't hate CJ. He is just a stupid amoral narcissist. There are hundreds of examples just on this board of the hate your friends here have for Obama. Freaking out? Fox News still cover anything Hillary says, two years after the election. How Benghazi investigation were there again? You have selected perception. Try less bias news sources.

One thing I think we have established. You think more highly of Trump than I do of Obama and Hillary Clinton..

When the chart you have showing the "less biased" sources with CNN being towards the center of that chart it calls into question the validity of the whole chart. Fox news usually covers the rest of the story the MSM  conveniently leaves out when it doesn't fit their narrative. You can follow your chart but I get my news from multiple sources and weigh out the arguments.

We had 8 years of an Obama administration and during that time we had the weakest economic recovery coming out of a recession since the 1940's and we went another 9 trillion in debt. Obama blamed Bush for his anemic economy for much of that time and when the economy turned around in a few short years under Trump then Obama tried to take credit for it. The fact is the tax cuts are what has spurred the economy and we are taking in record tax revenue. The dems can never understand the concept to raise more government revenue the best way is to cut taxes and regulations instead they are always fixated on the counter productive way of higher taxes to increase tax revenue.

While I think Trump shows signs of narcissist traits the same applies to Obama and on that issue I consider it a wash for both...Trump however has been the most pro life president ever (this coming from the pro abortion crowd) while Hillary supports abortion right up until delivery and Obama has voted for infanticide so on the moral issue I am most concerned about I'm with Trump. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/when-obama-voted-infanticide-andrew-c-mccarthy/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/20/hillary-clinton-hides-behind-health-mother-defends/

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

One thing I think we have established. You think more highly of Trump than I do of Obama and Hillary Clinton..

When the chart you have showing the "less biased" sources with CNN being towards the center of that chart it calls into question the validity of the whole chart. Fox news usually covers the rest of the story the MSM  conveniently leaves out when it doesn't fit their narrative. You can follow your chart but I get my news from multiple sources and weigh out the arguments.

We had 8 years of an Obama administration and during that time we had the weakest economic recovery coming out of a recession since the 1940's and we went another 9 trillion in debt. Obama blamed Bush for his anemic economy for much of that time and when the economy turned around in a few short years under Trump then Obama tried to take credit for it. The fact is the tax cuts are what has spurred the economy and we are taking in record tax revenue. The dems can never understand the concept to raise more government revenue the best way is to cut taxes and regulations instead they are always fixated on the counter productive way of higher taxes to increase tax revenue.

While I think Trump shows signs of narcissist traits the same applies to Obama and on that issue I consider it a wash for both...Trump however has been the most pro life president ever (this coming from the pro abortion crowd) while Hillary supports abortion right up until delivery and Obama has voted for infanticide so on the moral issue I am most concerned about I'm with Trump. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/when-obama-voted-infanticide-andrew-c-mccarthy/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/20/hillary-clinton-hides-behind-health-mother-defends/

Keep making excuses so you can continue to read your garbage news sources. Sorry that didn't take your feelings about the charts. Ofcourse they are the ones that are wrong.. It couldn't be your consumption only right-wing sources that has skewed your thinking....

I love when GOP use this bullshit talking point "weakest economic recovery". It's fucking hilarious. I would rather have a "weak" recovery than a continuing collapse. I guess if you assholes didn't destroy the economy in the first place you wouldn't have to complain about the "weakness" of the recovery. 

I have already heard your excuses for defending a amoral piece of garage that is your war hero. Whatever you need to tell yourself. "What about the babies!" Is the signal that you have nothing left and have lost the argument. 

mz the pussy says:

"I love when blah blah sissy blah, {(UJ:KOP:OK out of my ass, I don't know what gender I am, but I say really stupid stuff, and blah blah blah blah.... more blah _)(*_)(U_+)( "

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I love when GOP use this bullshit talking point "weakest economic recovery". It's fucking hilarious. I would rather have a "weak" recovery than a continuing collapse. I guess if you assholes didn't destroy the economy in the first place you wouldn't have to complain about the "weakness" of the recovery. 

I have already heard your excuses for defending a amoral piece of garage that is your war hero. Whatever you need to tell yourself. "What about the babies!" Is the signal that you have nothing left and have lost the argument. 

If Obama thought his economy had done so well he wouldn't have tried to blame his bad economy on Bush and try to take credit for the Trump economy...

Obama Blames Bush for His Economy, Takes Credit for Trump’s

https://ntknetwork.com/obama-blames-bush-for-his-economy-takes-credit-for-trumps/

Infanticide and partial birth abortion are both immoral in my view..I'll stick with a more pro life president

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

If Obama thought his economy had done so well he wouldn't have tried to blame his bad economy on Bush and try to take credit for the Trump economy...

Obama Blames Bush for His Economy, Takes Credit for Trump’s

https://ntknetwork.com/obama-blames-bush-for-his-economy-takes-credit-for-trumps/

Infanticide and partial birth abortion are both immoral in my view..I'll stick with a more pro life president

How brave of you to be against killing babies. It's Pro-fetus, not pro-life. 

NTK Network

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

11 hours ago, cccjwh said:

One of the most interesting things to me is liberals who chronically misremember, whether intentionally or not, the level of abuse Barack Obama was actually subjected to. Barack Obama didn't even face George W Bush levels of opposition much less anything like the constant and concentrated attacks Trump has to deal with. Quite the contrary. He enjoyed the most fawningly synchophantic press ever and a textbook cult of personality despite being largely ineffective at his job. Oh boo hoo someone made a meme with him in African tribal clothes? When do you remember artists exhibiting statues of him naked with a micropenis in major cities? Oh boo hoo people said he was from Kenya. That's so hurtful. When was the last time the mainstream press ran stories insinuating he molested his children? 

Fuck outta here with that weak shit about how hard Barack Obama had it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

'Presidential harassment': Trump under unprecedented attack on multiple fronts

“The relentless assaults on this president from every front were previously unimaginable and absolutely unprecedented,” said Sidney Powell, a Texas appeals attorney whose book, “License to Lie,” takes on Justice Department corruption. “The ‘resistance’ has sunk to a new low which I hope they live to regret. They truly became ‘creeps on a mission to destroy the President.’”

All the while, what conservatives consider the most hostile press toward a president in modern times has fed the Russia collusion flames with hundreds of stories — some of them bogus. The right-leaning Media Research Center analyzed NBC, ABC and CBS evening newscasts and found that 90 percent of their Trump stories were negative.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/9/donald-trump-besieged-presidential-harassment/

Non partisan James Comey:

COMEY: DEMOCRATS HAVE TO WIN

Former FBI director James Comey has the right to advocate for the Democrats. He can even do so while wrapping his support for a treasonous anti-American movement that has far more areas of agreement with Karl Marx than with the Founding Fathers in fake patriotism.

The trouble is that Comey oversaw an agency that violated laws an norms to aid Hillary Clinton's violations of the law and spy on her political opponent.

"I understand the Democrats have important debates now over who their candidate should be," Comey told MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace, "but they have to win. They have to win."

https://www.frontpagemag.com

• Thanks 1

•  

Non partisan James Comey:

COMEY: DEMOCRATS HAVE TO WIN

..."or a bunch of us will end up in prison, dammit"

• Haha 1