Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OldBrownsFan

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Recommended Posts

ccc translation:

"but...but...it's not fairrrrrrr.... we shouldn't pay more for our military than brazil, becaus we want to feed, house and clothe

all the illegals who come here and vote liberal giveaway party, so we can dance our gay dance"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Obama, it’s been 10 years since you took office. Thank you for finally lowering gas prices! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Correct

Technically false. It's the super Mario Bros cartoon which on Fridays aired a Zelda segment...but it was still the super Mario Bros cartoon

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Technically false. It's the super Mario Bros cartoon which on Fridays aired a Zelda segment...but it was still the super Mario Bros cartoon

I remember them airing at similar times, but I didn't recall that.  Interesting.  Would make sense considering their Nintendo connection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The govt. is awful and has waste everywhere and we need to reign it in. Except when it comes to military spending. Then every last dollar is justified and it is unamerican to question it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2018 at 9:58 PM, MLD Woody said:

The govt. is awful and has waste everywhere and we need to reign it in. Except when it comes to military spending. Then every last dollar is justified and it is unamerican to question it. 

Shut up civilian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2018 at 3:48 PM, calfoxwc said:

ccc translation:

"but...but...it's not fairrrrrrr.... we shouldn't pay more for our military than brazil, becaus we want to feed, house and clothe

all the illegals who come here and vote liberal giveaway party, so we can dance our gay dance"

How can you be so stupid to not be able to read a graphic? It takes some major effort to maintenance that level of stupidity. Bravo 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

How can you be so stupid to not be able to read a graphic? It takes some major effort to maintenance that level of stupidity. Bravo 👍

I was making a point, asswhole. We are the leader of the entire free world. It doesn't matter how much other smaller countries pay/don't pay, weasel brain.

Freedom is not free, and you don't understand anything. Have you figured out your gender YET ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I was making a point, asswhole. We are the leader of the entire free world. It doesn't matter how much other smaller countries pay/don't pay, weasel brain.

Freedom is not free, and you don't understand anything. Have you figured out your gender YET ?

Small countries, hehe. Right like China, India and Russia. 🤣

And I'm not into you, so stop worrying about my gender. 🤢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Small countries, hehe. Right like China, India and Russia. 🤣

And I'm not into you, so stop worrying about my gender. 🤢

Not 'into you', watch out Cal.    Watch out in them woods walks..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Small countries, hehe. Right like China, India and Russia. 🤣

And I'm not into you, so stop worrying about my gender. 🤢

smaller in defense budgets. You were comparing our defense budget vs theirs. As far as land area, which has little or nothing to do with the subject, twinkletoes, only russia and china are larger.

and I SAID SMALLER. Not small. SMALLER.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/01/16/here-are-the-23-executive-orders-on-gun-safety-signed-today-by-the-president/#341d225a2312

# Country Area
(Km²)
Area
(mi²)
% of world
landmass
1 Russia 16,376,870 6,323,142 10.996 %
2 China 9,388,211 3,624,807 6.303 %
3 United States 9,147,420 3,531,837 6.142 %
4 Canada 9,093,510 3,511,022 6.105 %
5 Brazil 8,358,140 3,227,095 5.612 %
6 Australia 7,682,300 2,966,151 5.158 %
7 India 2,973,190 1,147,955 1.996 %
8 Argentina 2,736,690 1,056,641 1.837 %
9 Kazakhstan 2,699,700 1,042,360 1.813 %
10 Algeria 2,381,740 919,595 1.599 %
11 DR Congo 2,267,050 875,313 1.522 %
12 Saudi Arabia 2,149,690 830,000 1.443 %
13 Mexico 1,943,950 750,563 1.305 %
14 Indonesia 1,811,570 699,451 1.216 %
15 Sudan 1,765,048 681,489 1.185 %
16 Libya 1,759,540 679,362 1.181 %
17 Iran 1,628,550 628,786 1.093 %
18 Mongolia 1,553,560 599,833 1.043 %
19 Peru 1,280,000 494,211 0.859 %
20 Niger 1,266,700 489,075 0.850 %
21 Chad 1,259,200 486,180 0.845 %
22 Angola 1,246,700 481,353 0.837 %
23 Mali 1,220,190 471,118 0.819 %
24 South Africa 1,213,090 468,376 0.814 %
25 Colombia 1,109,500 428,380 0.745 %
26 Bolivia 1,083,300 418,264 0.727 %
27 Mauritania 1,030,700 397,955 0.692 %
28 Ethiopia 1,000,000 386,102 0.671 %
29 Egypt 995,450 384,345 0.668 %
30 Nigeria 910,770 351,650 0.612 %
31 Tanzania 885,800 342,009 0.595 %
32 Venezuela 882,050 340,561 0.592 %
33 Namibia 823,290 317,874 0.553 %
34 Mozambique 786,380 303,623 0.528 %
35 Pakistan 770,880 297,638 0.518 %
36 Turkey 769,630 297,156 0.517 %
37 Chile 743,532 287,079 0.499 %
38 Zambia 743,390 287,024 0.499 %
39 Myanmar 653,290 252,237 0.439 %
40 Afghanistan 652,860 252,071 0.438 %
41 Somalia 627,340 242,217 0.421 %
42 Central African Republic 622,980 240,534 0.418 %
43 South Sudan 610,952 235,890 0.410 %
44 Madagascar 581,795 224,632 0.391 %
45 Ukraine 579,320 223,677 0.389 %
46 Kenya 569,140 219,746 0.382 %
47 Botswana 566,730 218,816 0.381 %
48 France 547,557 211,413 0.368 %
49 Yemen 527,970 203,850 0.354 %
50 Thailand 510,890 197,256 0.343 %
51 Spain 498,800 192,588 0.335 %
52 Cameroon 472,710 182,514 0.317 %
53 Turkmenistan 469,930 181,441 0.316 %
54 Papua New Guinea 452,860 174,850 0.304 %
55 Morocco 446,300 172,317 0.300 %
56 Iraq 434,320 167,692 0.292 %
57 Uzbekistan 425,400 164,248 0.286 %
58 Greenland 410,450 158,476 0.276 %
59 Sweden 410,340 158,433 0.276 %
60 Paraguay 397,300 153,398 0.267 %
61 Zimbabwe 386,850 149,364 0.260 %
62 Norway 365,268 141,031 0.245 %
63 Japan 364,555 140,755 0.245 %

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Small countries, hehe. Right like China, India and Russia. 🤣

And I'm not into you, so stop worrying about my gender. 🤢

smallER. China Russia the only two that are bigger. Your sissy graph doesn't stop there.

I'm not worrying about your gender, I just wonder why you are so non-genderish that you can't even

figure it out. Way stupid and screwed up. And your retorts are dimwitted. Perhaps you really are woodypeckerhead II.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

smallER. China Russia the only two that are bigger. Your sissy graph doesn't stop there.

I'm not worrying about your gender, I just wonder why you are so non-genderish that you can't even

figure it out. Way stupid and screwed up. And your retorts are dimwitted. Perhaps you really are woodypeckerhead II.

Dumbass there are only two countries in the world larger than the US. And wtf does the execute orders have to do with this thread?

 "It doesn't matter how much other smaller countries pay/don't pay, weasel brain." - you genius....

 

Holy shit, your stupidity as amazing. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Dumbass there are only two countries in the world larger than the US. And wtf does the execute orders have to do with this thread?

 "It doesn't matter how much other smaller countries pay/don't pay, weasel brain." - you genius....

 

Holy shit, your stupidity as amazing.

 

well, split personality woodypeCCCkerhead, I just POSTED there were only two countries bigger, that was your childish take of my other post. Not small. Smaller. Except for two, smaller in area size, smaller in responsibility to the free world. Your graph was you trying to make the point that our military budget was so "unnnnnfairrrrrr whine bitch complain" because other countries together were less...

who gives a freaking frak? You are mz the pussy, surely.  You came here to be a smartass troublemaking twitbrain, mz the pussy.

NOTE - asswhole cccjwh - you sound like mz the pussy and woodpecker procreated somehow, and came up with a low functioning dipstick.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

well, split personality woodypeCCCkerhead, I just POSTED there were only two countries bigger, that was your childish take of my other post. Not small. Smaller. Except for two, smaller in area size, smaller in responsibility to the free world. Your graph was you trying to make the point that our military budget was so "unnnnnfairrrrrr whine bitch complain" because other countries together were less...

who gives a freaking frak? You are mz the pussy the pussy the pussy, surely.  You came here to be a smartass troublemaking twitbrain, mz the pussy the pussy the pussy.

NOTE - asswhole cccjwh - you sound like mz the pussy the pussy the pussy and woodpecker procreated somehow, and came up with a low functioning dipstick.

 

Ah are you mad bro? That's terrible, maybe you need to go to your safe place for awhile. You snowflakes, it's hard to figure out what will set you off..

 

21 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I was making a point, asswhole. We are the leader of the entire free world. It doesn't matter how much other smaller countries pay/don't pay, weasel brain.

Freedom is not free, and you don't understand anything. Have you figured out your gender YET ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not mad at all. Just a bit disgusted that you are so stupid you can't tell what gender you are.

I mean, seriously - mz the pussy = ccjwh - get a clue. Go get a physical exam, and let the good doctor inform you or something, if you

are so dimwitted you can't figure it out for yourself. Everybody else on the board knows what gender they are.....

but not you, mz the pussy. that isn't smart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and call this one a case of TDS:

Wait, a man just pleaded guilty after trying to do WHAT to Trump’s limo?

https://twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2018/12/02/wait-a-man-just-pleaded-guilty-after-trying-to-do-what-to-trumps-limo/

Hopefully he's eating ramen noodles and watching tv with about 50 other people.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

not mad at all. Just a bit disgusted that you are so stupid you can't tell what gender you are.

I mean, seriously - mz the pussy the pussy the pussy = ccjwh - get a clue. Go get a physical exam, and let the good doctor inform you or something, if you

are so dimwitted you can't figure it out for yourself. Everybody else on the board knows what gender they are.....

but not you, mz the pussy the pussy the pussy. that isn't smart.

So obsession with my gender. No one needs to know about your pussy either. TMI. You kept the stinky thing to yourself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cccjwh = mz the pussy

see, try it. YOU type in the letter "m".... and then right after that, stupidass,

type the letter "z" with it, and see what you get.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Looks like your war hero even believes we are spending too much. Oh no, what are the sheep going to say?

 

 

That’s significantly less than what Barry the accountant needed to fund his communistic plan for socialized medicine.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

That’s significantly less than what Barry the accountant needed to fund his communistic plan for socialized medicine.

So you are going with pretending he didn't tweet it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So you are going with pretending he didn't tweet it.

 

So you’re going to pretend my post wasn’t factual?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So you’re going to pretend my post wasn’t factual?

I just don't fall for misdirection. This thread isn't about Bernie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×