THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Derangement Syndrome

OldBrownsFan

46 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You just described a third of Trump supporters. But jobs are up substantially in 2 years, just like Hitler had 7 million added to the working roles his first two years in power. Who the hell needs moral standards to judge a leader by anyway? It's not like you have anything to lose yourself.

Most pro life president ever...moved our embassy to Jerusalem...best friend to Israel (what they say), champion of religious freedom, constitutional judges...those are some good reasons for Christians to support Trump over Hildebeast who was so pro abortion she even supported partial birth abortion..

Franklin Graham: Trump defends the Christian faith

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/418180-franklin-graham-on-supporting-trump-he-defends-the-christian

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Most pro life president ever...moved our embassy to Jerusalem...best friend to Israel (what they say), champion of religious freedom, constitutional judges...those are some good reasons for Christians to support Trump over Hildebeast who was so pro abortion she even supported partial birth abortion..

Franklin Graham: Trump defends the Christian faith

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/418180-franklin-graham-on-supporting-trump-he-defends-the-christian

And lies like a dog, bludgeons people like the bully he is and has affairs up the ying yang. Wonderful Christian values we all want our children to emulate in adulthood. Yessir, real Christian values while he plays golf Sunday mornings and passes by churches. If you believe that the man who worships himself believes in God or Christianity, then I feel sorry for how well conned you have become. He is as far from spirituality as the other side of the universe. He believes in nothing except his own sense of self importance. All those other things he supports because it brings him votes and nothing more.

He is the Rainmaker OBF. He truly is. Follow him at your own peril.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And lies like a dog, bludgeons people like the bully he is and has affairs up the ying yang. Wonderful Christian values we all want our children to emulate in adulthood. Yessir, real Christian values while he plays golf Sunday mornings and passes by churches. If you believe that the man who worships himself believes in God or Christianity, then I feel sorry for how well conned you have become. He is as far from spirituality as the other side of the universe. He believes in nothing except his own sense of self importance. All those other things he supports because it brings him votes and nothing more.

You know?

That post right there is just sad...

And the best example I've seen in quite some time of "TDS". :(

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Tex I voted for him for president not pastor. 

7 Things Donald Trump Has Done for Christians in 2017

https://stream.org/7-things-donald-trump-has-done-for-christians/

how convenient to "have a moral compass to judge a president by" Tex,

only AFTER EIGHT YEARS of corruption and scandal of your higgardly and obaMao.

right on liberal wingnut cue.

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There's absolutely no way that anyone in their right mind can deny the completely lopsided derangement against Trump. Do both sides do it? Sure they do but the Trump hatred is truly over-the-top in a way I haven't seen since Nixon.

WSS

This is just the same upwards progression. Republicans autistically screeched about Obama for 8 years. So it seems Dems have decided to give Trump the same treatment plus. There will be a Dem Pres after Trump and Republicans will have to take it one more step up. The next guy will be compared to some sort of Super Stalin and many tears will be shed by guys who talked about snowflakes for 4-8 years.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There's absolutely no way that anyone in their right mind can deny the completely lopsided derangement against Trump. Do both sides do it? Sure they do but the Trump hatred is truly over-the-top in a way I haven't seen since Nixon.

WSS

Trump is president. He's in media all of the time. Of course he's getting more hate currently than some random Dems (tho some are still trying).

Plus this board was "Obama Derangement Syndrome" HQ for 8 years....

10 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

This is just the same upwards progression. Republicans autistically screeched about Obama for 8 years. So it seems Dems have decided to give Trump the same treatment plus. There will be a Dem Pres after Trump and Republicans will have to take it one more step up. The next guy will be compared to some sort of Super Stalin and many tears will be shed by guys who talked about snowflakes for 4-8 years.

I'm sure there will be a group of people who treat the Democrat president that way. I don't think it will rise to the level that people hate Donald Trump. I doubt there will be any huge groups of people refusing to play for the inauguration or attend certain functions because he's there or riots. Sure Fox News will probably focus on the downsides as will the blaze or ammoland Etc, but I can guarantee you that the mainstream media including the New York Times and CNN won't bee on a Jihad like they are.

WSS

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Trump is president. He's in media all of the time. Of course he's getting more hate currently than some random Dems (tho some are still trying).

Plus this board was "Obama Derangement Syndrome" HQ for 8 years....

Four or five guys on a subset of messages on a football board hardly constitutes a nationwide movement.

WSS

16 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Except they won't be snowflakes, they'll be REAL TRUE AMERICANS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm sure there will be a group of people who treat the Democrat president that way. I don't think it will rise to the level that people hate Donald Trump. I doubt there will be any huge groups of people refusing to play for the inauguration or attend certain functions because he's there or riots. Sure Fox News will probably focus on the downsides as will the blaze or ammoland Etc, but I can guarantee you that the mainstream media including the New York Times and CNN won't bee on a Jihad like they are.

WSS

"Focus on the downsides".... Haha. What a gentle way to word that. I get you wanted to describe biased right wing media as legitimately as possible... but we all know it's a little more than "focus on the downsides". Or at least those of us that don't eat it up know.

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"Focus on the downsides".... Haha. What a gentle way to word that. I get you wanted to describe biased right wing media as legitimately as possible... but we all know it's a little more than "focus on the downsides". Or at least those of us that don't eat it up know.

Extremely impressive argument from a guy who probably has no idea what's going on on Fox News. You just know you're supposed to hate it.

WSS

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Not even close.  The press treated Obama like he was God.  The press has been after Trump since he declared he was running.  

Actually Diehard the Press turned on Trump once he appeared to have the GOP nomination locked up. Before that it was estimated the MSM had given Trump almost 2 billion dollars worth of free air time. The MSM loved Trump for a while. He was on CNN, Morning Joe, and they were letting him speak without challenging him. It got to the point where even Obama was complaining. As someone who was supporting Cruz at the time it was frustrating watching Trump take all the oxygen...the other GOP candidates only got a fraction of the free media time Trump got.

Now I think the reason for the MSM giving Trump all the free air time was threefold. Trump was good for ratings. Trump was blasting other republicans and the republican party (they always love that),  and they believed Trump was the weakest link and if he did get the nomination he would be the easiest of all the republicans for Clinton to beat. (they were wrong)

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Four or five guys on a subset of messages on a football board hardly constitutes a nationwide movement.

WSS

Cal’s Wall of Google searches showed that clearly he was reading the faux outrage from somewhere. It wasn’t just a few guys on a message board being pants shi-tting scared and obsessed with Obama.

17 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Cal’s Wall of Google searches showed that clearly he was reading the faux outrage from somewhere. It wasn’t just a few guys on a message board being pants shi-tting scared and obsessed with Obama.

And where did the majority of his links come from? I don't know if you're on Facebook but the majority of the links from the Trump haters come from CNN NBC, ABC and the New York Times. MSN and the HuffPost as well but those aren't so mainstream.

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And where did the majority of his links come from? I don't know if you're on Facebook but the majority of the links from the Trump haters come from CNN NBC, ABC and the New York Times. MSN and the HuffPost as well but those aren't so mainstream.

WSS

Not sucking the President's dick <> Trump hater.  

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Yo - the main sissy woodypeckerhead on this board whined about complaints about obaMao. Except I did NOT make stuff up.

Benghazi - REAL. The flippity-floppedy on REAL MARRIAGE, was REAL. The dissing of our Constitution was REAL. His gov investment = Solyndra? REAL. His social pervert engineering on our military was REAL. His cuts to our MILITARY WERE REAL.

Aug 2, 2015 - News last month of the U.S. Army's decision to cut 40,000 active-duty soldiers, shrinking to 450,000 by 2017, drew fusillades inside the Beltway.
Mar 14, 2016 - Obama's deep cuts could lead to a U.S. military defeat ... President Barack Obama speaks before a performance by the cast of the Broadway ...

the list goes on. I LOVE most of what Pres Trump is doing.

The "wall" was in response to woodypeckerhead's dissing of any source I used, so I started posting a whole bunch of sources on the same subject.

of course, he bitched about that, too.

which sums it up - he's an ignorant bitcher.

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Actually Diehard the Press turned on Trump once he appeared to have the GOP nomination locked up. Before that it was estimated the MSM had given Trump almost 2 billion dollars worth of free air time. The MSM loved Trump for a while. He was on CNN, Morning Joe, and they were letting him speak without challenging him. It got to the point where even Obama was complaining. As someone who was supporting Cruz at the time it was frustrating watching Trump take all the oxygen...the other GOP candidates only got a fraction of the free media time Trump got.

Now I think the reason for the MSM giving Trump all the free air time was threefold. Trump was good for ratings. Trump was blasting other republicans and the republican party (they always love that),  and they believed Trump was the weakest link and if he did get the nomination he would be the easiest of all the republicans for Clinton to beat. (they were wrong)

They did treat him better until he actually appeared to be a viable candidate.  But they never thought he would be.  They thought he would withdraw himself from the race and that it was a publicity stunt.