THE BROWNS BOARD

Wow: Yale study says Democrats DUMB DOWN speech for blacks, Republicans DO NOT….

OldBrownsFan

No doubt about it. I have seen it many times with Hillary Clinton using a fake black accent to Joe Biden's "they want to put y'all back in chains". The dems will do about anything to try to keep the black community voting monolithic-ally for them. Black conservatives get a special treatment and name calling from liberal dems and their media allies for daring to leave the sanctuary of the democrat party and supporting the republican party. 

https://therightscoop.com/

My wife gets livid about this. I can see it happening from a distance sometimes and just see the "I just smelled something funny" face from her and know what is going on. She has a masters and comes from a family with two college educated parents. When people mean well but talk to someone like that, they aren't your buddy, they want a pet. It is demeaning and infers that you are too stupid to help yourself which is far more insidious than just cartoonish, overt racism. If someone is making fun of some caricature version of someone then it is easy to be dismissed. 

52 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

My wife gets livid about this. I can see it happening from a distance sometimes and just see the "I just smelled something funny" face from her and know what is going on. She has a masters and comes from a family with two college educated parents. When people mean well but talk to someone like that, they aren't your buddy, they want a pet. It is demeaning and infers that you are too stupid to help yourself which is far more insidious than just cartoonish, overt racism. If someone is making fun of some caricature version of someone then it is easy to be dismissed. 

And she should be livid. Sure there are plenty of dumbass Hillbillies in positions of power in the Senate or house but few as stupid and ridiculous as Maxine Waters Etc. And they are elected solely on the basis of race. Even Obama who took almost the entire black vote had a substantial portion of the white vote as well. 

Furthermore I think talented a qualified African Americans should be outraged by affirmative action which, even if it doesn't promote a completely unqualified candidate puts that shade on anyone who gets the job.

WSS

53 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And she should be livid. Sure there are plenty of dumbass Hillbillies in positions of power in the Senate or house but few as stupid and ridiculous as Maxine Waters Etc. And they are elected solely on the basis of race. Even Obama who took almost the entire black vote had a substantial portion of the white vote as well. 

Furthermore I think talented a qualified African Americans should be outraged by affirmative action which, even if it doesn't promote a completely unqualified candidate puts that shade on anyone who gets the job.

WSS

She started working for the VA and she knew that her race played a part in the hiring. West Virginia isn't teeming with black/brown people so finding qualified black people to fill in a check mark on a ledger does end up mattering. Because of that she felt weird about the whole thing. Jas is absolutely qualified but she still knew that was looming. 

As a side note, as soon as she got in there the few other black people who worked there were already trying to get her on their side in case something happens to one of them and they have to be some monolithic block of minorities at the hospital to claim racism. She told them no thanks and went about her business. I guess an LPN there is a real piece of lazy garbage and tries to make it seem like a race thing and was the one trying to drum up support. My wife was her charge nurse a few times and she realized that maybe people are just hard on her because she sucks. 

Archived