THE BROWNS BOARD

Another MAGA Senator from the great state of Mississippi

DieHardBrownsFan

Good ole Hang'em High Cindy! Make America Racist Again............................oh wait.........................mission already accomplished "by some very good people".

Fly your flag proudly Donnie!  🤴LOL! yep-that's the Mississippi state flag. You ain't goin' blind.🤩

Mississippi Flag 3x5ft Nylon - US Made

Click on it and you can buy your own. MARA!😂

IMO two duds were running. I would have voted for her as the lesser of two evils assuming she is pro life. We have a couple squishy RINO's like Murkowsky in Alaska and Collins in Maine who might not vote for a Trump appointed judge if they think they might not support Roe so getting a few extra republican senators to cancel them out is a plus.

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

IMO two duds were running. I would have voted for her as the lesser of two evils

Welcome to my world of 2016. She is the lessor of two evils and it's proving out in the world stage. Putin's putz and the downfall of democracy.

31 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Welcome to my world of 2016. She is the lessor of two evils and it's proving out in the world stage. Putin's putz and the downfall of democracy.

I disagree with those who say you shouldn't vote the lesser of two evils because you are still voting for evil. Logically less would be better. The time may come though when the differences aren't worth a hill of beans and at that point I will just write in a candidate. As a Cruz supporter in 2016 Trump has exceeded my expectations (as well as I am not sure if Cruz would have beaten Clinton). Here is one of the reasons I am happy with voting for Trump:

Trump proving to be the most pro life president in history:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-proving-to-be-the-most-fearlessly-pro-life-president-in-history/2018/05/23/c72f2886-5e8a-11e8-a4a4-c070ef53f315_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.eebd6edf30be

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I disagree with those who say you shouldn't vote the lesser of two evils because you are still voting for evil. Logically less would be better. The time may come though when the differences aren't worth a hill of beans and at that point I will just write in a candidate.

If you live in Texas you only get a choice of the write-ins they provide as registered for Write-in. John McCain could not be written in, just a bunch of people I never heard of before.

Archived