THE BROWNS BOARD

Cowturd thinks Sanches, RGIII and V.Young better rookies than Baker?.. ROFL!!!!

nickers

Dude really is a hater. RG3 flamed out due to injury. Baker is a known hard worker and Colin has even commented on that and said it was a positive trait thn goes on to compare him to Sanchez who he says failed because "he was more playboy than playbook". Vince Young might be a fair comparison as far as maturity goes as Baker did have a minor run in with the law, but the reason Young failed wasn't his immaturity it was that he wasn't accurate enough for the NFL. Baker is. Colin is just a hot take guy. I quit listening at 3:35.

44 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Dude really is a hater. RG3 flamed out due to injury. Baker is a known hard worker and Colin has even commented on that and said it was a positive trait then goes on to compare him to Sanchez who he says failed because "he was more playboy than playbook". Vince Young might be a fair comparison as far as maturity goes as Baker did have a minor run in with the law, but the reason Young failed wasn't his immaturity it was that he wasn't accurate enough for the NFL. Baker is. Colin is just a hot take guy. I quit listening at 3:35.

Edit

Do you agree with his take kickers?

I'm not even going to waste my time listening to Cow-turd's take. More flaming clickbait from this jerk.  Obvious he doesn't like Baker- because he already showed him up once, and he's going to do it again by the end of the season, assuming he can stay healthy. I accuse him of cherry-picking his stats. I could say (considering he only played one game last year) Pat Mahomes effective rookie campaign this year blows every rookie qb in the history of the NFL away.  

Griffin have a great rookie year?  Hmmm... Let's look. (or you can look on pro football reference, I'm too lazy today to post the links) Mayfield needs to average 200 passing yards per game to equal Griffin's 3,200.  Give Griffin the edge in rushing- it's why he's now gimping around on a couple bum knees as a backup. You probably can argue at this point RGIII is ahead of Baker, but then, the Redskins had a playoff level team too. Vince Young? LOL- Bakers'already passed him in yards, and needs 250 more rushing to pass him in that category too.   Sanchez isn't even that good, and Mayfield is spending hours studying the opposition instead of hitting the bars like Johnny Football. Mayfield's 93 qbr & completion % blows everyone except RGIII out of the water.   

The guy was fired by espn. Went to an inferior network with 1/4 of the viewers

The guy is a loser just like Hue Jackson

7 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

The guy was fired by espn. Went to an inferior network with 1/4 of the viewers

The guy is a loser just like Hue Jackson

I didn't know Cow-bell got fired (knew he wasn't there anymore) by ESPN, but color me not surprised.  Just says outrageous stuff to get attention. A Jim Rome Wannabe with zero class. I pay as much attention to his spew as a cow bell.  :)  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I didn't know Cow-bell got fired (knew he wasn't there anymore) by ESPN, but color me not surprised.  Just says outrageous stuff to get attention. A Jim Rome Wannabe with zero class. I pay as much attention to his spew as a cow bell.  :)  

I’m not positive, but It had something to do with him saying dominican baseball players were stupid 

Atleast that’s what I remember

Jesus people... it's a comparison of rookie seasons.

And while bringing Young into the discussion is a bridge too far, RG3's rookie season was magical.

8 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

And while bringing Young into the discussion is a bridge too far, RG3's rookie season was magical.

RGIII was the only one of the ones in the headline of this post who did anything worth a damn as a rookie and he was something else as a rookie till the knee injury.

6 hours ago, nickers said:

Suck on a cock colin... We knows your a closet Darnold Weenie Puffer!

This guy is a jackoff. What the fauck does a taunting od Jackso. have to do with how good Mayfield is?

These guy perform  fellatio  on Ben the Rapist, Colon Kaperrurd, and players who KNFO ouf their women in elevators, and we have to hear THIS bullschidt?

Ali is not ever going to be good because he offends people with his mouth?

Seriously, report on how the guy plays. That's all.that announces are qualified to do. Whomade this bastard a psychologist? Dumb bastars.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

This guy is a jackoff. What the fauck does a taunting of Jackson. have to do with how good Mayfield is?

These guy perform  fellatio  on Ben the Rapist, Colon Kaperrurd, and players who KNFO ouf their women in elevators, and we have to hear THIS bullschidt?

Ali is not ever going to be good because he offends people with his mouth?

Seriously, report on how the guy plays. That's all.that announces are qualified to do. Who made this bastard a psychologist? Dumb bastard.

I went back and wasted my time listening to Cowturd. :( He's got an agenda because Baker made him eat his own bullshit once, he's all butthurt, and now he's doubling down. MHO? Get ready for another heaping helping boogerhead come January 1st.  Comparing him to Case Keenum? GTFO here with that weak shit.  How many years has Case been in the league? Seven, I looked it up, and has been no better than a journeyman, until he had one magic season with the Vikings. Pretty f**king ballsy to (read between your BS lines) that Mayfield will be no better than a journeyman QB. And if he turns into the next Drew Brees? Well golly gee, I must have been wrong. As you frequently are, Colon. 

You ought to relate better to this crap than anyone Tom. Cowturd is a freaking media flamebaiting troll- he just has a wider audience than you could ever hope for.  :) 

Already starting to fan the flames  who the #4 seed in the College Football playoffs should be. Buckeye Nation isn't going to take kindly to him pimping Oklahoma.  Dang- the guy apparently must love to be hated- there's something wrong with the guy.  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I went back and wasted my time listening to Cowturd. :( He's got an agenda because Baker made him eat his own bullshit once, he's all butthurt, and now he's doubling down. MHO? Get ready for another heaping helping boogerhead come January 1st.  Comparing him to Case Keenum? GTFO here with that weak shit.  How many years has Case been in the league? Seven, I looked it up, and has been no better than a journeyman, until he had one magic season with the Vikings. Pretty f**king ballsy to (read between your BS lines) that Mayfield will be no better than a journeyman QB. And if he turns into the next Drew Brees? Well golly gee, I must have been wrong. As you frequently are, Colon. 

You ought to relate better to this crap than anyone Tom. Cowturd is a freaking media flamebaiting troll- he just has a wider audience than you could ever hope for.  :) 

Already starting to fan the flames  who the #4 seed in the College Football playoffs should be. Buckeye Nation isn't going to take kindly to him pimping Oklahoma.  Dang- the guy apparently must love to be hated- there's something wrong with the guy.  

Must be an inner death wish , lurking inside... But , He's from Shittspuke.. I would expect nothing less...

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Vince Young won rookie of the year.  So... 

Comparing seasons is fine with me.   Rest your schphinctors,  gentleman. 

I guess it is fine to compare  Beaver to  Young and to RGIII....who each DID have very good rookie seasons.   But somehow Cowchip thinks that by doing so that Mayfield will also end up like them.....great starts who fizzle out.   I think that is more wishing and hoping on his part.

Mayfield, I don't think, is NOT going to suffer a mental breakdown like Young did.

Mayfield is NOT going to be reckless running the ball and become constantly injured like RGIII did.

7 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Colin cowherd is just a bad experience for millennials. Didn’t watch him on espn, don’t watch now either. 

The question is, why would anyone want to listen\ watch his abrasive drivel?

7 hours ago, Zombo said:

On behalf of Baker Mayfield, his teammates, the Browns organization, the City of Cleveland, and Browns fans worldwide: We give zero shits.

Or fucks.

Zombo

I watched Bruce Drennen yesterday and i thought he was going to explode hearing about the national media and their bullshit,he really hates espn

RG3 was a one-look-and-run QB.. mayfield goes thru a progression.  Night and day..

Mr. Butt Fumble was.. not good.

Does VY's lowest wonderlic record still stand, or has there been someone dumber?

I wouldn't even bother having an emotional reaction to this because it's objectively ridiculous.

18 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Agree with you, and RG3 did have a phenomenal rookie season. However, Colin is biased against Baker, always says negative things in general about Cleveland sports, and desperately seems like he wants Baker to fail in order to seem "right" about his take on him.

I've gotta say it's a bit ridiculous how 90% of sportscasters are spinning the "poor hue needed to feed his family" comparison. Simply put, A lot of these fellas hated Baker and wanted him to be a bust or fail before he was drafted. Now, there's a reason for them to be "outraged" what he did to poor hue. Meanwhile, no one is talking about how Jameis Winston settled his sexual assault case.

Stephen A. Smith even insinuated that Hue Jackson would have a hard time finding a job because of "white privilege". These so called reporters need to accept that a large reason Hue was fired was because he was historically bad at his job.

Props to Baker for standing up for Cleveland and all of us. If he didn't want to embrace Hue, he shouldn't have to. Hue is a traitor just like Littlefinger from game of thrones, but instead of Uncle Fester, I'm cool calling Hue "Black Veras", since he's sly, and will go around anyone to get his narrative across.

There was info all over Reddit how the person that leaked to the media about Sashi not giving any talent was Hue himself. If this is true, then not only did he help get Sashi fired, tried to do a stupid trade that would give the Bengals a draft pick, and reportedly went to Jimmy to get Haley fired before he was fired himself with Haley.

Gregg seems to be more calm and saying all the right things now. I think if we go 4-1 we can't demote him.

Archived