THE BROWNS BOARD

Italy learns the truth - goes back to freedom of self-defense

calfoxwc

"Italy’s previous, leftist government put austere limits on how many weapons licensed citizens could own. And, in order to be issued a “gun license” in Italy, citizens must provide a doctor’s certification that they are in “good mental health.” So, you had to “prove” you are NOT crazy"

isnt that a good idea tho? Im sure there were other overly liberal gun restrictions that didnt make sense, but that one seems legit.....

"Leftists depend upon high rates of violent crime to keep populations frightened and dependent. Thus for leftists, violent criminals are a great and protected asset. Obviously, leftists don’t want to see their numbers reduced."

aaaannnddd theres the spurious partisan hack i was waiting for. People at ammoland are dead inside.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

In June, I will be in Germany, Poland (visiting family), and Italy. I like hearing this kind of stuff. 

I'd be keenly interested in hearing how the Polish worry/don't worry about the Baltic countries right next to them, with

Russian forces gradually increasing in strength. If you ...happen to hear....

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I'd be keenly interested in hearing how the Polish worry/don't worry about the Baltic countries right next to them, with

Russian forces gradually increasing in strength. If you ...happen to hear....

Poland remembers what them lousy krauts did in WWII.  They don't want that repeated.  MPGA.

Archived