THE BROWNS BOARD

Khashoggi was a POS

Westside Steve

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

So after reading the "entire" article, im still at a loss as to what made him the pos u think deserved to be hacked up into parts....🤨

He probably said bad things about their war hero? After reading the article I also don't understand why he was a POS. Because it would be convenience for CJ's supporters?

4 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

He probably said bad things about their war hero? After reading the article I also don't understand why he was a POS. Because it would be convenience for CJ's supporters?

The article steve posted cerrainly explains why mbs disliked him, but still theres not enough there to explain why saudi would risk this transnational operation to kill him. We just dont know everything, not even close....and certainly not anywhere near enough to say good riddance. Essentially saying the guy deserved to be hacked. 

I think steve is just trying to get a rise cause we def triggered him and a few others last week clowning on that missionary that landed on a beach and took the room temp challenge. Or "beach temp" in this case.......lil stevie he tries  he's a gamer  😁.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Really? And blaming the victim for being the victim in a planned murder to include the use of a hacksaw is not mentally warped trolling?

Not as far out of line for those who support the Muslim Brotherhood then it would be for people who only support the American Democrat Party. Middle East ain't exactly White Rock Lake.

By the way the same guys that are freaking out over this guy getting assassinated are the same people scolding everybody Abad islamophobia when Muslim terrorist butcher hundreds of people to death.

WSS

23 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So after reading the "entire" article, im still at a loss as to what made him the pos u think deserved to be hacked up into parts....🤨

The Saudis still behead people in public for being gay and you're gonna get your panties in a bunch about this?

I don't give a fuck about kashoggi. He shouldnt have gone to the consulate if he knew he was on their bad side. That was pretty stupid. These guys are known to kill people for anything. 

37 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You don't cut diplomatic ties with the richest and most powerful country in a volatile region 

Its prettt much like the straw that broke the camels back. Its a culmination of decades of bullshitt and now they're getting more brazen.I think people have been calling for cutting ties with thst country since this little known incident in the fall of 2001. Ring any bells?

FFS some of u people

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Dont be such an islsmaphobe

Dont resort to cheap obfuscations. Acknowledge that people on both sides ofvthe political spectrum were calling to cut ties with saudi a long time ago. So this isnt just about one guy, but its still utterly apalling to have any kind of serious relations with a country tgat sent a professiobal log cutting team to another countrt to.chop up a guy who mildly critisized some fag prince. If the king wont at least replace that guy, we should stop talking to them. Only send low lvl stooges from the st dept

Archived