THE BROWNS BOARD

Njoku

LondonBrown

7 hours ago, Orion said:

...umm...to Njoku...he's got all the tools.  He's big and athletic.  Makes incredible catches...but those are the ones that you've got to concentrate really hard on.  You have to block out everything and focus.  He's just got to DO that consistently when the pass is right too him and easy to catch.  I think on those, he sometimes starts looking/thinking about where he's going to run and forgets to look the ball all the way in. - Braylon Edwards used to do that...except HE wasn't looking to run, he was looking out in case someone might hit him and give him a boo-boo.

Njoku has a chance to make a big name for himself.  If Baker thinks that he can rely on him, he'll get him the ball.

You know who else I'm impressed with? Orson Charles. He's had several nice plays this year, and the guy can REALLY block. Remember the last couple years how we said that we really needed a blocking TE? Charles not only does that, but also doubles as our FB/H-Back in I-Form and other multi-back formations. He's been a nice surprise, and he's extremely physical. He'll also surprise you with a big play. Wasn't he the one that broke that big play against Oakland? 

Conversely, I can't understand for the life of me why Devalve can't get in on the action. He just seems like the perfect compliment to our offense, yet the guy doesn't get a catch (or target), even when Baker throws it to 8 or 9 different receivers. 

39 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Conversely, I can't understand for the life of me why Devalve can't get in on the action. He just seems like the perfect compliment to our offense, yet the guy doesn't get a catch (or target), even when Baker throws it to 8 or 9 different receivers. 

Yup.  He's the current guy that you'd ask, "Does he have pictures of Dorsey cheating on his wife?"  He hardly ever plays and hardly ever produces anything.

One more thing on Njoku.  That TD that he got when he jumped in the air around the 5 yard line and was stopped waaay short of the goal line......that TD should go to Tretter who came in and pushed him and the pile into the end zone.   Tretter gets an ATABOY for that one.

2 minutes ago, Orion said:

One more thing on Njoku.  That TD that he got when he jumped in the air around the 5 yard line and was stopped waaay short of the goal line......that TD should go to Tretter who came in and pushed him and the pile into the end zone.   Tretter gets an ATABOY for that one.

If you can get half a sack then why can't you get half a TD?😁

10 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Somehow I'll survive, Tour. 

What's more interesting is why you feel like you need to run to LondonBrown's defense constantly... 

Considering how often he gets called a troll, or a Negative Nancy, well... that must be exhausting. 

That’s a funny one. You troll almost all my posts by mentioning Sashi Brown. 

That certainly  must be exhausting. 

9 hours ago, Zombo said:

David is 22 years old.

Baker 23, Chubb 22, Calloway 21.

And they are already beating the Ravens and Bungles.

And that's absolutely great!    But it should've been done a long time ago...and many times over.  We've wasted so many years and high picks.  Where was Dorsey when we needed him back then....

9 hours ago, Zombo said:

David is 22 years old.

Baker 23, Chubb 22, Calloway 21.

And they are already beating the Ravens and Bungles.

Gotta suck to be fan of those teams and see the future in front of your face.

Z

Ogbah is the oldster at 25, Garrett 22, Coley and Ogunjobi 24. Landry seems older than his 26. Maybe because he is as mature as 36.

1 hour ago, Orion said:

And that's absolutely great!    But it should've been done a long time ago...and many times over.  We've wasted so many years and high picks.  Where was Dorsey when we needed him back then....

as i said somewhere else you gotta be excited about are direction

13 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

That’s a funny one. You troll almost all my posts by mentioning Sashi Brown. 

That certainly  must be exhausting. 

Not at all. 

I'm not the one who throws fits when they aren't getting their way, Mr. I'M QUITTING THIS BOARD BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BEING MEAN TO ME, Nancy. 

On 11/27/2018 at 10:24 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Somehow I'll survive, Tour. 

What's more interesting is why you feel like you need to run to LondonBrown's defense constantly... 

Considering how often he gets called a troll, or a Negative Nancy, well... that must be exhausting. 

Not interesting at all actually. When I disagree with LB, which happens as often as not, I actually discuss the topic with him. I'm secure enough in my own arguments to do so with out having to cast aspersions or ascribe his motivations.

I simply wonder why you have the constant urge to bring up Sashi repeatedly in replies to LB when he's not been mentioned. Why is that???

This thread is a prime example. The topic was Njoku. In the one reply you made on topic you essentially endorsed Njoku's play. Does that makes you a Sashi fan as well?

As for your survival... being an ass has been fatal to many former posters.

Archived