THE BROWNS BOARD

Will Harbaugh want the Browns job now

The Gipper

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

And he should have never been playing. That's the point.

Well actually the point is Haskins should head for the NFL while his stock is high instead of repeating Cardale's  mistake. Kizer leaving (a situation where he'd arguably get better pro development) and getting thrown into the fire as a rookie much too soon doesn't mean Haskins shouldn't go pro.

And MHO Haskins in no more pro ready than Kizer. Has better pro potential- but he's a notch below any of the top four 2018 QBs....  Lamar Jackson level...  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

And MHO Haskins in no more pro ready than Kizer. Has better pro potential- but he's a notch below any of the top four 2018 QBs....  Lamar Jackson level...  

and I don't think Haskins is going to get any more pro ready if he sticks around another year under Meyer. That isn't the offense he wants to run. The best development he  could get is 2nd or 3rd string on an NFL team. Maybe coming in later in his rookie season. 

8 minutes ago, VikingDawg said:

Get back to us when he actually wins a Super Bowl legitimately and not mired in cheating scandals. 

Awesome. 

And when one or all of those Super Bowls get stricken from the records, it will matter. 

4 hours ago, VikingDawg said:

Get back to us when he actually wins a Super Bowl legitimately and not mired in cheating scandals. 

The nfl never vacated any of their titles. The only illegitimate place is between your ears. They all count and none are contested. I don’t care for them but saying they can’t win is nonsense 

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

and I don't think Haskins is going to get any more pro ready if he sticks around another year under Meyer. That isn't the offense he wants to run. The best development he  could get is 2nd or 3rd string on an NFL team. Maybe coming in later in his rookie season. 

The issue, to me, is not whether or not he can learn the pro system at OSU.....but whether he is mature enough really to handle going to the NFL And I just don't know if he is or isn't.  His coaches and professional scouts are in a better position to decide that.  And we will have another couple of games that he will be playing to see.

Walter Football has Haskins as only the  8th best QB prospect:

image: http://walterfootball.com/college/OhioState_logo.gif

OhioState_logo.gif Dwayne Haskins*, QB, Ohio State 
Height: 6-3. Weight: 220. 
Projected 40 Time: 4.78. 
Projected Round (2019): 2-3. 

11/22/18: Haskins flashes the ability to be a NFL quarterback, but he needs to become more consistent. In 2018, he has completed 69 percent of his passes for 3,280 yards with 33 touchdowns and six interceptions. Haskins struggled as a pocket passer against Penn State, among other games. As a sophomore, he completed 70 percent of his passes for 565 yards with four touchdowns and an interception. 

Haskins has a strong arm with the potential to be a pocket passer who hurts defenses. He has talent, but there are stretches during which everything is just a little bit off with him. His decision-making is not consistent, and he makes some bad plays with ball security. Haskins' field vision needs to improve, and he has to get faster at working through progressions. His footwork also needs improvement, and his ball placement can be off. Haskins should return to Ohio State for 2019 to improve his overall play before going to the NFL. As a first-year starter, that is understandable, and he has upside to grow.

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/draft2019QB.php#ixzz5XynroCs4
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2019QB.php#X6jorLcc7UQB15xf.99

CBS does not rate him......as I do not think that he would be coming out:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/quarterbacks/quarterbacks

Draftek has Haskins as the 4th best QB prospect.

https://www.drafttek.com/2019-NFL-Draft-Prospect-Rankings/Top-QBs.asp

He is #2 prospect in this Newsday article:

https://www.newsday.com/sports/college/college-football/nfl-draft-2019-qb-prospects-giants-1.22052103

17 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

The nfl never vacated any of their titles. The only illegitimate place is between your ears. They all count and none are contested. I don’t care for them but saying they can’t win is nonsense 

So because their handpicked GM refuses to give more than slaps on the wrist for widespread, repeated cheating in every. Single. "Win." Somehow makes them legitimate? They are cheaters and Belichump was a fucking joke before he started cheating, point blank. 

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Or if he ever gets close to getting to one without TB at QB.

Again, let's see how good Tammy Brady is without having spy footage of opposing Defenses, deflated footballs and NFL Officials in his back pocket. Whenever any of those equations have been removed #12 has looked as average as his joke of a head coach. 

27 minutes ago, VikingDawg said:

Again, let's see how good Tammy Brady is without having spy footage of opposing Defenses, deflated footballs and NFL Officials in his back pocket. Whenever any of those equations have been removed #12 has looked as average as his joke of a head coach. 

I see that you're salty and butthurt but if you think a few PSI off the ball is responsible for almost twenty years of utter dominance that is patently ridiculous. 

If Brady is suffering from diminishing skills it is because he's 41 years old. That's ancient in football years. 

31 minutes ago, VikingDawg said:

So because their handpicked GM refuses to give more than slaps on the wrist for widespread, repeated cheating in every. Single. "Win." Somehow makes them legitimate? They are cheaters and Belichump was a fucking joke before he started cheating, point blank. 

Lets not forget Gregg Williams cheated too.. They ALL CHEAT!

33 minutes ago, VikingDawg said:

These takes are so played out. Every time they're supposedly cheating they just come back and won again.

Not to mention deflate gate was complete bullshit and can be easily explained with science. 

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

These takes are so played out. Every time they're supposedly cheating they just come back and won again.

Not to mention deflate gate was complete bullshit and can be easily explained with science. 

Yep, Science. Fuck the text messages admitting to it, "The Deflator" on film taking the bag of balls into a restroom right after being inspected and prior to the game or Tammy Brady destroying shis cell phone. Yep, was all a conspiracy against the serial cheaters. 🙄

24 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I see that you're salty and butthurt but if you think a few PSI off the ball is responsible for almost twenty years of utter dominance that is patently ridiculous. 

If Brady is suffering from diminishing skills it is because he's 41 years old. That's ancient in football years. 

Last ai checked this is a Browns board and not a bandwagon Cheatriots nutriding forum. That said, nada to do with being salty nor butthurt. I have zero tolerance for cheaters and wont pretend the moron who thought Vinny Testaverde was a franchise QB and his current polesmoking homosexual QB are anything other than what they are: Cheating losers. 

6 hours ago, VikingDawg said:

Huh? What GM? Bill? Haha

Ohio State needs him right where he is. I.understand the Buckeyes have offered to pay Harbaugh' salary.

Please, no Douchebaugh in Brownstown

Archived