THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

I hope you all had a Great Thanksgiving. I know we did at The Great Zomboni's Lair, as the girls have been cooking all weekend, so much that we got behind ...

fac6337460bd9a36856e39fedb5f3550.jpg

But now it is dessert time and college football...  so I better throw out this week's fail-safe predictions before I get more behind:

456512.jpg

Oakland at Baltimore, 1:00 PM Sunday

While the Raiders have been dismantled and the Ravens are clawing for their playoff lives ... I can't pick Lamar Jackson over Derek Carr, so I'll take the Raiders in a shocker on the road. RAIDERS 24 RAVENS 23

Cleveland at Cincinnati 1:00 PM Sunday

Normally a 3-6-1 team is just playing out the schedule, waiting for the end of the Season, but the Browns are just starting to have fun. With the majority of their best players in their first and second years in the league the young Brownies are ready to fully enjoy what winning feels like. Meanwhile, in Cincinnati, it feels like the tents are coming don on this tiger act early after a promising start. BROWNS 38 BUNGLES 10

Pittsburgh at Denver 4:25 PM Sunday

What looks like a total trap game for the Stillers, and a sackfest for the Broncs, gets a sudden reversal in the end as the call comes in from the NFL Offices in the fourth quarter, and the Rooneys quietly make another "donation" to the NFL's desired charities. STEELERS 26 BRONCOS 24

p9CZO12cNvTqAu5Bvl0pdAq5wDBZp9DYfW0z0ZVr

Somewhere in Tittsburgh,PA this cooking bra-ud won't last till gametime  CrCy.gif   but she likes riding Broncos colors..Take the Steelqueens & Browns 27-23... than just refuse to watch the Air Force Lamar'd Ravens offense..the dude is a car wreck just waiting to happen..🚫        

My week 12 six pack are the early and late games:

Early - CLE +3 easy, NYJ +10.5, CAR -3

Late - DEN -3 barely, MIN -3 and HOU pk

So there you go......

Now that the analbaby is done. 

Today hue will teach marv a new trick on losing football games. He is the best at it.  Browns beat down the sintucky bungholes 37-21, 

The raisins win over the tanking raiders 17-13

i don’t care much for stealers and don’t pay attention to them. That whole corner of Pa smells like dirty buttt. 

On 11/24/2018 at 1:29 PM, StinkHole said:

What is it with you people and your infatuation for fat asses?

Is it a Cleveland thing???

I prefer a small tight ass.

That could be a dude's ass. Probably floating a package out front, but I'm sure you Skanksburgh cretins dig that sort of thing. The asses Zombo posted......those are WOMEN'S asses.

18 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Now that the analbaby is done. 

Today hue will teach marv a new trick on losing football games. He is the best at it.  Browns beat down the sintucky bungholes 37-21, 

The raisins win over the tanking raiders 17-13

i don’t care much for stealers and don’t pay attention to them. That whole corner of Pa smells like dirty buttt. 

You must be a professional Bunghole Sniffer!

Archived