THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns vs Bengals Gameday thread

CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS

Demarious Randall is talking some smack:

Said the Bengals are “Getting there ass beat...” without AJ Green and that he hopes Green plays so the game will be more interesting..

Browns are getting very healthy and looking to build off an impressive home outing against ATL.

It’s time to get a winning streak and end a road losing streak!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, you guys have turned in to poosies.

3-6-1 tram taking schidt? The browns record.is 3-6-1, but they are undefeated at 1-0 .

The Browns will  beat the Bengals, AJ Greed or otherwise.

22 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

😂😂 my exact thoughts when I made this. I had to do it! Lol

I think he saw your thread and went away, poor little guy.

You know if we win you have to do this every week, right?

Zombo

16 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Went out to breakfast and then to the awful world of Walmart down here in Stark County, and there's tons of people wearing the Browns gear. 

Nice to see. 

Hope is back. 

Maybe just the boo birds that had had a big hissy fit and went and burned all of their old BROWNS stuff?

Now at Wally World replacing it. :lol:

GO BROWNS, and welcome back all you fair weather fans.

On 11/23/2018 at 6:16 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Players on a 3-6-1 team are talking shit.

Sigh. 

Yeah....didn't love that, but the silver lining is we obviously have some confidence, some positive ju-ju. Have we really EARNED it? Ehhhhhh.... 

What can't happen is us laying an egg. We can't come out like the Chargers game where we're dropping balls, getting penalties, punting, and giving up long TD drives. Let me tell you something, this Bengals team is licking their CHOPS. Why? Because in THEIR mind, they GET to play us twice. They're looking at us thinking we're they're ticket to the playoffs. And why wouldn't they? They've absolutely OWNED us the past few years, and they are going to be beyond confident. 

So yeah, I like the confidence, but I don't LOVE the crap talking. We aren't there yet, and we need to play with an edge. Like nobody thinks we're worth a damn. Like we're 0-16 all over again. We need to keep that underdog attitude, because I can promise you this....it's going to be an absolute WAR today. Cincy is fighting for their season, and they're backed into a corner at their house. They WILL come out swinging, and we need to know how to take a punch, and give it right back with some extra stank. 

Can't wait. This Bengals team is crumbling, and it's time to push them all the way over. 

10 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Leagues worst defense and Hue Jackson is brought in to help.  Wow! This is going to be a very interesting game on many levels. I’m looking forward to a baker hitting a whue up side his head with a Kitchensink. 

I know what the numbers say, but I don't know if I believe them. Cincy still has some good players on defense, right? They give up 500 yards to us, and we'll win this game. I know THAT much. 

3 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I know what the numbers say, but I don't know if I believe them. Cincy still has some good players on defense, right? They give up 500 yards to us, and we'll win this game. I know THAT much. 

Like we were the winless Browns last year, they are worst defense bungles this year. Number one at being bad. At least thats the reports I hear. Besides isn’t D in this day and age more about turnovers than yards? Rules favor scoring. So a great D does takeaways well and limits the other teams chances at scoring

10 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Like we were the winless Browns last year, they are worst defense bungles this year. Number one at being bad. At least thats the reports I hear. Besides isn’t D in this day and age more about turnovers than yards? Rules favor scoring. So a great D does takeaways well and limits the other teams chances at scoring

Bengals have three players out on their already not good defense, Burfect is playing hurt- and scared about getting another fine.  Green officially listed as doubtful, but my neighbor Bengals fan thinks he's not playing.   

PS their LT Cordy Glenn is far from 100%, go get 'em Myles...  

Am I getting too optimistic? My pal is starting to run low on "victory ports" so I just loaded one of mine in my wine carrier to take over to his place.   

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Bengals have three players out on their already not good defense, Burfect is playing hurt- and scared about getting another fine.  Green officially listed as doubtful, but my neighbor Bengals fan thinks he's not playing.   

Green was listed as "out" yesterday, and that's not changing. We're a pretty healthy bunch for this point of the year....go get some! 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Am I getting too optimistic? My pal is starting to run low on "victory ports" so I just loaded one of mine in my wine carrier to take over to his place.   

It’s the most optimistic I’ve seen and heard the local media in many years now. Most all see Baker, Ward and Dorsey as a bright future. I’ll admit to being more hopeful as well. 

So imagine this.......1/2 time, The Browns are up 21- 3. Lweis says to Hue......"WTF MAN THEY AREN'T DOING ANY OF THAT SCHIDT OF YOU TOLD US TO PUT IN THE GAME PLAN'

Browns win, Hue slams Lewis to the FO and begins fauhking up another team.

Browns dominate. 57-5

Archived