THE BROWNS BOARD

Bohemian Rhapsody

gumby73

Always been a large fan of Band Movies..Pink Floyd The Wall nor the Metallica Movie has any acting like what Rami Malek puts into his character of playing Freddie Mercury..Going for a 2nd time with my daughters gang this weekend..Freddie Mercury left the music world November 24 1991..The in theater sound cuts of Queen are amazing in this film..Hope you find some time during your holidays to check this film out..Enjoy!! & Let this film Rock You 👍 🤘

40 minutes ago, Axe said:

I saw it with the wife earlier this week.. Two things were critical in the making of this movie. The casting of Farrokh and Brian..  They knocked both out of the park..

Somebody told me that the actor that played Brian may actually play the guitar parts in the film. I'm not sure but I find it a little bit hard to believe.

WSS

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Somebody told me that the actor that played Brian may actually play the guitar parts in the film. I'm not sure but I find it a little bit hard to believe.

WSS

His name is, I believe Gwillum Lee.   At one time he was a regular on Midsomer Murders...if you ever watch that show.

• 2 weeks later...

I was planning to go see this on Senior Discount Day this coming Monday. Hurry up with the review Steve. 👍

On 11/22/2018 at 9:51 AM, Westside Steve said:

I saw it but have not finished my review. One thing I noticed was on Metascore in the case of old man with q gun which I will post soon very favorable among critics so so among audiences. The opposite for Bohemian Rhapsody audiences seem to love it critics seem to think it was mediocre.

WSS

Archived