THE BROWNS BOARD

Introducing.... me!

The Amber

Greetings!

I wanted to introduce myself, being new to the forum.

My name is Amber and I'm 23. I live in Columbus, Ohio with my stud of a boyfriend, Adam who is also a member. He practically lives on this forum, so if you've been around here a while I'm sure you probably know him.

Football isn't my forte, but I enjoy it none-the-less. I've been a Browns fan going on 3 years now (never really watched it before)... and what a disappointing 3 years its been... but I'm willing to hang in there. Gotta take the bad with the good!

I'll cut this short before it turns into a personals ad.

Go Browns!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crazy couple of days. First Adam tells someone his deceased mom was dead when she gave birth to him... and now he has an imaginary girlfriend!

That's not the craziest thing he's ever said ;)

I didn't know imaginary people could register to forums! :o

Crazy couple of days. First Adam tells someone his deceased mom was dead when she gave birth to him... and now he has an imaginary girlfriend!

She was dead AND drunk, get it straight shep.

Whatever this fairy tale involves, it can't be less entertaining than DA v BQ fighting it out on paper.

Welcome Amber! Glad to finally hear from ya.

Adam. You found one with booty and brains. Nice job!

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while :)

Greetings!

I wanted to introduce myself, being new to the forum.

My name is Amber and I'm 23. I live in Columbus, Ohio with my stud of a boyfriend, Adam who is also a member. He practically lives on this forum, so if you've been around here a while I'm sure you probably know him.

Football isn't my forte, but I enjoy it none-the-less. I've been a Browns fan going on 3 years now (never really watched it before)... and what a disappointing 3 years its been... but I'm willing to hang in there. Gotta take the bad with the good!

I'll cut this short before it turns into a personals ad.

Go Browns!

Hi Amber, I'm The Zombo.

I've heard a lot of good things about you from Kosar For President.

I hope you can make it opening day weekend to the 10th anniversery tailgate party and second Official BrownsBoard Thong Contest.

I think you can give Hag2's orange thong some stiff competition.

The Zombo

--Oh yeah ... you can bring Adam too if you want ... I guess.

I've heard a lot of good things about you from Kosar For President.

I hope you can make it opening day weekend to the 10th anniversery tailgate party and second Official BrownsBoard Thong Contest.

Amber is a tailgate veteran.

Amber, welcome to the Board. Looking forward to seeing you and Adam this season.

Archived