THE BROWNS BOARD

Things I Am Thankful For That Will Annoy Liberals

OldBrownsFan

Things I Am Thankful For That Will Annoy Liberals

I am thankful that Donald Trump is president, most of all because that means Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit is not president. I could stop here and end this column, but my editors insist on a higher word count. 

I am thankful for a couple of senators who used to drive me up the wall. In the last couple years, Mitch McConnell completed his unlikely transformation from Yerlte the RINO Turtle into the Judicial Avenger who vanquished Merrick Garland and confirmed Kegger Kavanaugh. He’s skillfully tormented the Democrats and is in the midst of packing our court with a bunch of actual judges as opposed to a crowd of pinko robed activists. This is everything we dreamed of for decades and it’s happening.

I am thankful for Lindsey Graham. There are five words that I never expected to type in that order. But the way he threw down in the Kavanagh fight was awe-inspiring. I am so thankful that I am even prepared to forget his two greatest transgressions, his embrace of John McCain‘s habit of infuriating fellow conservatives, and his membership in the Air Force JAG Corps.

I am thankful the Paul Ryan is gone, having hopped the train to Failuretown, Population: Paul Ryan. Not that we would notice that he vanished. The only time we ever heard from the ex-Speaker was when he was clutching pearls over something Trump said. I wish he was useless, because that would’ve been a huge improvement. The loss of the House was largely his fault. I eagerly await his upcoming book, 50 Shades of Meh.

I am thankful Mitt Romney is the new senator from Utah. Wait, I’m not thankful for that. He’s a very, very annoying man. He’s got binders full of boring.

I am thankful I haven’t heard much from Ben Sasse lately. He’s probably avoiding helping us out in our current death struggle with the forces of leftist fascism by writing his next book, 50 Shades of None of You Are Meeting My Expectations. His words are like needles pounded into my ears, even when I agree with them.

I am thankful that the Democrats have apparently learned nothing from 2006, where they pulled the same scam they pulled this year and elected a bunch of so-called moderates from moderate districts. Sure, they also elected a bunch of goofs who look like the commie weirdos who hung out at the Che Cafe back in the day at UC San Diego, but the ones who took seats from the GOP were all GOP Lite. Yet Nancy Pelosi will still install a pack of lunatics as the chair-beings of the various House committees, and instead of making the smart play and pretending to cooperate with the president, they’re going to go nuts. They’re going to do exactly what they did 12 years ago and push their moderates to the left so that we can swoop in in 2020 and show her what a real wave looks like.

I’m thankful for the positive reception for the word Fredocon, which I coined to refer to those cruise-shilling losers who pretended to be conservative to grift the donors and then who then went all quisling with the left when we rejected their useless carcasses. I make it a point to use that term in almost every column just because I know it ticks them off so much and because I love to make them throw fussy fits. Plus, endless repetition is hilarious.

I am thankful for Donald Trump. Yeah, I know I already said that, but I’m really, really glad he won. Can you imagine the living hell we be enduring if that hideous harpy was president? If she had won, Bill Kristol would be happy and his cabins would all be booked, but I always expected conservatism to do more than just be a get-rich scheme for political parasites.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/11/22/things-i-am-thankful-for-that-will-annoy-liberals-n2536322

Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit LOL

Yerlte the RINO Turtle into the Judicial Avenger  LOL

the OP is absolutely "I would have spit my coffee out on my keyboard LOL" stuff.

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I am thankful for a thoughtful Republican.

Glad to see mealy mouth spineless Flake be the new hero of the left...you can have him LOL

Jeff Flake’s Spineless Betrayal

"The shrieking and obstreperous women of Hillary Clinton’s “resistance,” bussed in by Democratic Party front organizations for the express purpose of physically confronting and intimidating him, appear to have done their job admirably. Flake was left with the dazed and frightened look of a man expecting a beating from his wife after coming home early and unexpectedly interrupting her romantic rendezvous with the pool boy.

But as hard as it is to resist feeling compassion for a man unnerved in such a pathetic and unmanly manner, we are obliged to make the effort. When there are no children involved, the cuckold hurts only himself; but Jeff Flake’s cowardly and obsequious deference to the delusional mob does serious damage to another man, that man’s wife and children, and our nation."

https://amgreatness.com/2018/10/01/jeff-flakes-spineless-betrayal/

Archived