THE BROWNS BOARD

like i said, filling the swamp back in.....

Clevfan4life

woodypeckerhead, you are such a sick-minded bigot. Christians are all bad. No Christians should be conservative, because that makes you wet your pants. Eight years of you and a few others licking ObaMao's toes, and you hate Trump.

It makes no sense. Just your dominant emotions twisting you into a birdbrain pretzel.

49 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

OBF is trending from "the Christian guy" to just another far right guy on the board. Another side effect of the current political environment. 

A good minister friend of mine who recently went home to be with the Lord  once said to me he always liked it when he was told he was far right saying when you are "right" you might as well be all the way "right".

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/conservative-nonprofit-with-obscure-roots-and-undisclosed-funders-paid-matthew-whitaker-dollar12-million/ar-BBPVxnZ

and you guys bought this dudes sht hook line and sinker. He's just filling in his govt with his own swamp. 

MSN?  ROFLMAO.

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

A good minister friend of mine who recently went home to be with the Lord  once said to me he always liked it when he was told he was far right saying when you are "right" you might as well be all the way "right".

Honest question.

What does "went home to be with the Lord" mean? He died?

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

No doubt obf can answer better than I can but death isn't only death of the physical body. You didn't know that?

WSS

You're right. When those who put their trust in the Lord die physically and take their last breath on earth, spiritually they take their first breath in heaven. When a Christian dies physically many times we use the term of "going home to be with the Lord" which is a more accurate description.

40 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

First Lady Melania has brought back "The "Nativity Scene" to our WH. The Obama's had casted it aside for all 8 yrs.!

And her campaign against cyberbullying. That's going real well in the WH.😘

(I have no problem with nativity scenes, but I do with that hypocritical campaign that has the opposite in the WH as an example for our kids).

Archived