THE BROWNS BOARD

6000+ verified lies in just over 2 years?

Clevfan4life

33 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So over 8 lies every single day? I find that hard to believe.

WSS

I would guess a decent portion of them are more bad opinions than actual lies.

Like the biggest attendance ever "lie".  It started off more likely as opinion, but his unwillingness to apologize to the media turned it into a lie.  That is Trump's downfall in a nutshell. 

Donald Trump is an egomaniac so what you and the rest of the left don't seem to understand is that every time you post some laughable "resist"-y post he's won. He's won and you've lost. He's done grabbed you by the pussy and instead of bit¢h slapping his face you're just saying "you can't grab my pussy" but at the same time you keep spreading your legs a little wider. 

Plus whether you know it or not you've all pre ruined the next democrat's presidency. You think Saint Obama had a rough time of it? Nuh-uh son, just you wait. 

In REALITY, it's more like 6,000 lies around this board from weinie

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/11/california-congressman-puts-the-lie-to-the-no-one-is-coming-for-your-guns-claim/#comment-2561640

so, the leftwing dingbat revolutionary brown shirts will use nukes to take our guns by force.

sick morons and anybody who votes for this kind of mentally warped ilk.

On 11/21/2018 at 7:38 AM, The Cysko Kid said:

Donald Trump is an egomaniac so what you and the rest of the left don't seem to understand is that every time you post some laughable "resist"-y post he's won. He's won and you've lost. He's done grabbed you by the pussy and instead of bit¢h slapping his face you're just saying "you can't grab my pussy" but at the same time you keep spreading your legs a little wider. 

Plus whether you know it or not you've all pre ruined the next democrat's presidency. You think Saint Obama had a rough time of it? Nuh-uh son, just you wait. 

I'm not sure that's true. If the next president is a Democrat and sweeps both houses they will have the advantage of a sympathetic press who will ignore just about any malfeasance that goes on.

WSS

Archived