THE BROWNS BOARD

Could Bill Belichick Be Browns Coach in 2019?

Dawgs89

17 minutes ago, Dawgs89 said:

Apparently him & Haslam are friends. Also, Belichick & NE may need to go their seperate ways.

This was the 2nd story after the Condi Rice will be the Browns coach...

Who knew some of you were so gullible...

Well, not so fast. This may just not be fake news. My neighbor's kid goes to Parma High School and the mother of his best friend is....you guessed it...a realtor. Don't laugh, but it has been confirmed that Bill Belichik bought that same house that Gruden and Bill Cowher bought in Berea. Yep, Belichick is coming.

21 minutes ago, Orion said:

...and Bon Jovi will be OC.    (my goodness)

And (true story) Bill is moving in on April 1, 2019. Really, he is.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Well, not so fast. This may just not be fake news. My neighbor's kid goes to Parma High School and the mother of his best friend is....you guessed it...a realtor. Don't laugh, but it has been confirmed that Bill Belichick bought that same house that Gruden and Bill Cowher bought in Berea. Yep, Belichick is coming.

Where in the world do some guys dream up crap like this? 

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Well, not so fast. This may just not be fake news. My neighbor's kid goes to Parma High School and the mother of his best friend is....you guessed it...a realtor. Don't laugh, but it has been confirmed that Bill Belichik bought that same house that Gruden and Bill Cowher bought in Berea. Yep, Belichick is coming.

I knew you were just fake news

That house is in Strongsville

Like Lebron, he feels he left unfinished business in Cleveland, and if he can come back and win a championship there, it will be his crown jewel.

He likes Mayfield, Garrett, and a shutdown corner, he sees a plethora of cap space and draft picks, and he always loved the food...

giphy.gif

Sweep the Bungles, sweep the leg, count Condi Rice as your Rooney Rule and roll with Gregg Williams ...

Williams/Kitchen 2019

4 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

They must be on LSD. All the reports have him buying in Gates Mills. 

Gates Mills? Nothing but a bunch of snobby, stuck up rich people live there.....my one cousin who's a doctor and HER hubby who's a doctor live there.

Then again Bill might fit right in.  

47 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Gates Mills? Nothing but a bunch of snobby, stuck up rich people live there.....my one cousin who's a doctor and HER hubby who's a doctor live there.

I love Gates Mills,  I would live there, if I could afford it.  I would have my polo field just down the street.

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

LOL, I have inside info Bill is actually quite fond of that cottage he owns on Nantucket, spends time there during the off season. But Bill doesn't really have an offseason, his mind is football 24\7.  :)  

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

Where in the world do some guys dream up crap like this? 

Lol, I have no idea but it is Hilarious. How ridiculous was the Condolezza Rice rumor.....yet somehow tnis t

stupidity made its way onto the FO and major.media.

22 minutes ago, Orion said:

Woody Allen couldn't think this stuff up.

Think what up, it's all true isn't it? :huh:

16 hours ago, gumby73 said:

DOzf.gif  DOzg.gif  9dgI.gif        and that's a rap on the longest Bye week EveR..Were On to the Bengals!😎 (thank god)               

LMAO at the photo deal. Funniest thing all week.

On 11/21/2018 at 7:39 AM, Zombo said:

Like Lebron, he feels he left unfinished business in Cleveland, and if he can come back and win a championship there, it will be his crown jewel.

He likes Mayfield, Garrett, and a shutdown corner, he sees a plethora of cap space and draft picks, and he always loved the food...

giphy.gif

Sweep the Bungles, sweep the leg, count Condi Rice as your Rooney Rule and roll with Gregg Williams ...

Williams/Kitchen 2019

Mt sentiments exactly. We haven't even been close to the kind of emotional zest this team no has since the Marty and Bernie days. Forget the x's and o's, the team is now a team. No need topenis around with the team.

On 11/21/2018 at 8:43 PM, Ghoolie said:

Lol, I have no idea but it is Hilarious. How ridiculous was the Condolezza Rice rumor.....yet somehow this

stupidity made its way onto the FO and major.media.

Yeah, real stretch from Dorsey 1\2 joking, "I might even consider a woman" to Condoleza Rice is under consideration.

PS, Bill and Tom may well ride off into the sunset together. I don't see the Patriots making the Super Bowl this year.

Archived