THE BROWNS BOARD

For Those Who Forgot...

htownbrown

...what a complete troll former president Obama was, I leave you this quote speaking on MMGW.

"We could have electricity and smartphones and all that stuff which would buy us probably another 20, 30 years for that technological breakthrough that's necessary," Obama continued. "The reason we don't do it is because we are still confused, blind, shrouded with hate, anger, racism, mommy issues."

Some of you will consider this a true statement, I'm sure of that.  But for the rest of you, remember what Chocolate Muhammad and his ilk are preaching to the intellectually absent.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38571/obama-americans-oppose-climate-initiatives-due-ryan-saavedra

You lefties have to admit this is exactly the kind of word salad you hate when Trump speaks, it just doesn't bother you guys when it's Obama.  Which obviously negates all the things you guys claim to hate about this board.  It's quite comical really.

45 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

You lefties have to admit this is exactly the kind of word salad you hate when Trump speaks, it just doesn't bother you guys when it's Obama.  Which obviously negates all the things you guys claim to hate about this board.  It's quite comical really.

is it the "word salad" we dislike or the fact that the "word salad" is filled with blatant lies? That's my issue...even with things I agree with him on, he still feels the need to BS

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

is it the "word salad" we dislike or the fact that the "word salad" is filled with blatant lies? That's my issue...even with things I agree with him on, he still feels the need to BS

Dude, Obama just said climate skeptics are racists.  What about that is the truth?

2 hours ago, htownbrown said:

if only we had "lefties" on this board

3 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Or he's troll like he's always been.  Care to explain how not "converting" to the newer technologies is racist?  I'm betting you can't.

You know we literally have the Troll King in office, right?

And that's not what Obama said. Watch a longer video of his talk. 

liberals constantly misuse words according to their twisted emotions.

phrases - "destructive to our democracy" actually means "I, a leftwing wienie, suck and I lost the election"

"resistance" - actually means - our liberal pants are soiled because we weren't granted our

power toy for XMas"

etc. it never ends.

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You know we literally have the Troll King in office, right?

And that's not what Obama said. Watch a longer video of his talk. 

Idk about the troll king.  Obama even trolled ISIS, but Trump did do Rocket Man so its a toss up.  

And I did watch the longer version.  It's a direct shot at Trump and an indirect shot at climate skeptics.  To paraphrase the word salad:  "As long as Trump is in office racism and mommy issues will keep us from advancing society forward in such areas as climate change."  Fair or not?  

5 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Idk about the troll king.  Obama even trolled ISIS, but Trump did do Rocket Man so its a toss up.  

And I did watch the longer version.  It's a direct shot at Trump and an indirect shot at climate skeptics.  To paraphrase the word salad:  "As long as Trump is in office racism and mommy issues will keep us from advancing society forward in such areas as climate change."  Fair or not?  

He's 100% the Troll King. Look bad to the primaries for some of his greatest hits. There's a reason 4chan fell in love with him. 

I'd say the wording you used that second time is closer. The "mommy issues" part seemed more just added on as a joke/hyperbole (which I'm not a fan of), but for the most part it comes off as "due to the current confusing, hatred, racism, etc in society we're doing a terrible job of working together. If we can't learn to work together we'll never make progress on issues like climate change." And I'd say that's a pretty damn true statement.

16 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He talks like an unintelligent person.  I guess he needs a speech writer to put it in front of him to sound smart.  So glad that idiot is out of the WH and we have a super intelligent leader in Charge, Donald Trump.

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL! Right!             Just keep on raking and Make California Great Again Gump!            MC GAG!🤮

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He's 100% the Troll King. Look bad to the primaries for some of his greatest hits. There's a reason 4chan fell in love with him. 

I'd say the wording you used that second time is closer. The "mommy issues" part seemed more just added on as a joke/hyperbole (which I'm not a fan of), but for the most part it comes off as "due to the current confusing, hatred, racism, etc in society we're doing a terrible job of working together. If we can't learn to work together we'll never make progress on issues like climate change." And I'd say that's a pretty damn true statement.

How is that pretty damn true is the question?  There may be different nonsensical issues taken against climate change, but racism?  It's clearly, at least to people like myself, a ridiculous conflation with a political agenda.  Or by modern descriptions, a lie.  Racism and climate are two mutually exclusive issues in society.  One does not hinder the progress of the other.  If we roll with your scenario, one could say we haven't colonized Mars because of racism, which is dumb.

When one party leaves office, it signifies a shift of societal priorities.  Would it be fair to say, Obama's internal struggle with race inhibits him from recognizing that fact?  Or is that a ridiculous conflation? 

Archived