THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Indians Unveil New Uniforms For 2019 MLB Season

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans. The Indians and Tribe unveiled their new uniforms for the 2019 season.   No trace of Chief Wahoo in their new MLB team uniforms, and the Indians 2019 MLB All-Star Game Midsummer Classic Guitar Shaped Patch (the homage to the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Museum, next to FirstEnergy Stadium, on the shores of Lake Erie),  will be sewn on the left sleeves of their Indians game jerseys in place and instead of the smiling Chief Wahoo head.  LET'S GO TRIBE!

https://www.mlb.com/indians/news/indians-unveil-2019-uniforms-with-red-jerseys/c-300898744

The block C  is boring as hell.   Once upon a time I think they used a Script I.    But we don't see that anymore.  Maybe they could follow the Browns tradition:   no logo on their hats/helmets.   Just blue, or red.   Wouldn't make me mad.  But, I know,  they can't sell hats then.   But, I tell you, I would not buy a hat with the block C on it.  Just too generic.  I understand, get rid of the perceived racist cartoon.   But come up with something more interesing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived