THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers exposed?

One Post

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

They got lucky because  the Jags gave them a chance to come back....because the Jags did everything in their power to give the game away.  Just like they did in the AFC title game last year v. the Pats.    So, don't think that it is just the Steelers that the Jags choke against.    If the Steelers played competently, the Jags were going to do whatever it took to give them the game.  The Steelers did not blow the chances that the Jags gave them...its just that they got lucky that the Jags gave them those chances.

Great teams always seem to get lucky. Bad teams always seem to be unlucky. That's always been the nature of the beast in this game of football.

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

Point on the doll to the place where Big Ben touched you.

The same place he touched you.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/big-ben-now-has-more-wins-in-cleveland-than-every-browns-qb-since-1999/

2 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Great teams always seem to get lucky. Bad teams always seem to be unlucky. That's always been the nature of the beast in this game of football.

Stinks, you are sharing wisdom with many too stupid to understand. The concept that I can respect Ben, and the Steelers, and loath my own team for laying down like cowards since 1999 is lost here. Always, a Browns fan will tell you....

• The Steelers are lucky
  • The Steelers always get the refs on their side, they get all the calls
  • The only reason the Steelers have 6 SBs is that the teams they beat sucked (Tarkenton, anyone?)

So, the Steelers really suck, and still, the Browns can't beat them. It is the worst kind of mental masturbation imaginable. Again, I want the Steelers to remain tough. A Browns win against the Steelers while they are on top is a hell of a lot better than beating them should they become a 0 - 16 caliber mess.

So Ben sucks?  23 Tds, 10 Ints, 3,205 yards, QB rating of 96.9

Mayfield             13 TDs, 7 Ints, 1,984 yards, QB Rating of 87.5

So, if Ben Sucks, what does that say about Mayfield?

Again, hate the Steelers, but don't be an imbecile..........they are a good team.

51 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Yeah a bad team found a way to get unlucky and an average team find a way to take a vantage of that so the Steelers are somewhere in the middle above average team and they took advantage of stupid mistakes made by a team that is playing below average 

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Yeah a bad team found a way to get unlucky and an average team find a way to take a vantage of that so the Steelers are somewhere in the middle above average team and they took advantage of stupid mistakes made by a team that is playing below average 

LOL..you're too funny.

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Stinks, you are sharing wisdom with many too stupid to understand. The concept that I can respect Ben, and the Steelers, and loath my own team for laying down like cowards since 1999 is lost here. Always, a Browns fan will tell you....

• The Steelers are lucky
  • The Steelers always get the refs on their side, they get all the calls
  • The only reason the Steelers have 6 SBs is that the teams they beat sucked (Tarkenton, anyone?)

So, the Steelers really suck, and still, the Browns can't beat them. It is the worst kind of mental masturbation imaginable. Again, I want the Steelers to remain tough. A Browns win against the Steelers while they are on top is a hell of a lot better than beating them should they become a 0 - 16 caliber mess.

So Ben sucks?  23 Tds, 10 Ints, 3,205 yards, QB rating of 96.9

Mayfield             13 TDs, 7 Ints, 1,984 yards, QB Rating of 87.5

So, if Ben Sucks, what does that say about Mayfield?

Again, hate the Steelers, but don't be an imbecile..........they are a good team.

I don't believe anyone is truly an imbecile though.

It starts with envy. Envy produces hate, then denial,  then looking like an imbecile...

There's not enough room for wisdom here....just look at the absurdity of Gips last post lol.

"Yeah a bad team found a way to get unlucky"

Whoever heard of "finding a way" to get unlucky? Being lucky or unlucky just happens.

Gee, that would mean the Steelers rather than just simply being lucky, found a way to be lucky!  What geniuses the coaches must be!

Hate and envy is powerful stuff. Look what it does to a pretty smart guy like Gip.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:44 PM, Ghoolie said:

Everyone who is anyone saw the game as i did.

I have not watched it yet, but it looked like JAX defense did everything right.  They stopped the run.  Made PIT pass.  Got 3 INT's.  That's a formula to beat PIT or to win games in general.

The Steelers are a great team and franchise. I want the Browns to beat a great Steeler team and franchise.

Jimmy says that the Steelers are a great organization and that he wants the Browns to be like the Steelers.  He says this in his talk to the team at the start of every season.  Jimmy's talk influenced Joe Hayden to want to experience that.

4 hours ago, StinkHole said:

It starts with envy. Envy produces hate, then denial,  then looking like an imbecile...

There's not enough room for wisdom here....just look at the absurdity of Gips last post lol.

Whoever heard of "finding a way" to get unlucky? Being lucky or unlucky just happens.

Gee, that would mean the Steelers rather than just simply being lucky, found a way to be lucky!  What geniuses the coaches must be!

Hate and envy is powerful stuff. Look what it does to a pretty smart guy like Gip.

I am not saying that the Steelers didn't "find a way"  to win.....I AM saying that that "way" would never had been open if the Jags had played things properly.....as a competently coached and quarterback  would have done.  The Jags had that game and if they had performed reasonably competently, they should have won it.  The Steelers took advantage of the opportunities they were given, sure....but those opportunities existed only because of the poor decision making of their opponent.

Ghoolie said that I didn't say that the Falcons choked in that Super Bowl....but absofuyuckinglutely they choked. They did every dumb thing that could be done to lose that game.  The Jags did every dumb thing to lose to the Steelers...just like they did every dumb thing to do to lose to the Pats in last year's AFC title game.  Trust me, as a Browns fan....I can recognize when a team does every dumb thing that it can to lose a game. The Browns own the patent.

20 hours ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

Too late. The Steelers are already fading. The next few years are gonna be rebuilding years until they find a QB. I hope it takes them as long to find one as it did the Browns. As a Browns fan....NO.....I do not want the Steelers to be "great". I don't know how you can continue to pretend to be a Brown's fan with a stupid post like that. I don't EVER want them to be great.  I want them to SUCK year after year after year! I want them to be as terrible and unimportant as you are. :)

You may want to stop smoking crack.  They cut Landry Jones as the back up because of the maturation of Dobbs and drafted Rudolph in the third.  Ben has expressed interest health permitting to play 3 more seasons after this one.  Brown is getting older but is in fantastic shape, Juju is shaping up to be another number 1 receiver and James Connor is still very young.  The offensive line is one of the best in the NFL.  Where and when is the fall off going to happen?  The Jags defense is pretty good, especially ramsey and it was him making plays.  Connor dropped a couple of crucial balls.  I don't expect you or guys like Gipper to drink the Steeler koolaid but being in flat out denial isn't a good look either.  The Steeler defense clamped down on the jags and Ben and the O got it done when it mattered.  The defense held them to -3 yards on their last three possessions in the 4th quarter.

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I am not saying that the Steelers didn't "find a way"  to win.....I AM saying that that "way" would never had been open if the Jags had played things properly.....as a competently coached and quarterback  would have done.  The Jags had that game and if they had performed reasonably competently, they should have won it.  The Steelers took advantage of the opportunities they were given, sure....but those opportunities existed only because of the poor decision making of their opponent.

Ghoolie said that I didn't say that the Falcons choked in that Super Bowl....but absofuyuckinglutely they choked. They did every dumb thing that could be done to lose that game.  The Jags did every dumb thing to lose to the Steelers...just like they did every dumb thing to do to lose to the Pats in last year's AFC title game.  Trust me, as a Browns fan....I can recognize when a team does every dumb thing that it can to lose a game. The Browns own the patent.

You are one giant A$$ excuse.  The Steelers defense played well all game, stalled all the jags drives  and held them to field goals.  Ramsey was making tremendous plays on the ball to force turnovers and after the half the steelers made the necessary adjustments and won.  The final three possessions for the jags resulted in something like -5 yards, but sure it was something the JAGS blew instead of the Steeler D simply imposing it's will.  I don't expect you to drink the kool-aid as i said above and this is a Browns board after all so I expect some delusional cowpoop with the Steelers but you EXIST in that delusional bs and you've been like that for a while.  I certainly give opposing teams credit on my primary boards or reddit, it's really not that hard gipper.  The Steelers are good, the only team in the NFL with a top ten D and a top ten 0.  They lead the league in sacks and are top 5 in red zone completion percentage. The collapse of the Steelers has been predicted here for a long butt time.  I think i first joined this place in 2004, on my old name and you've been singing the same song since.  A lot of my buddies are diehard browns fans thx to college, it's the reason i joined here in the first place,........not a single one of them is as delusional as you.

God this swear filter is absolutely mental, are there really kids posting on this board?

25 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

You may want to stop smoking crack.  They cut Landry Jones as the back up because of the maturation of Dobbs and drafted Rudolph in the third.  Ben has expressed interest health permitting to play 3 more seasons after this one.  Brown is getting older but is in fantastic shape, Juju is shaping up to be another number 1 receiver and James Connor is still very young.  The offensive line is one of the best in the NFL.  Where and when is the fall off going to happen?  The Jags defense is pretty good, especially ramsey and it was him making plays.  Connor dropped a couple of crucial balls.  I don't expect you or guys like Gipper to drink the Steeler koolaid but being in flat out denial isn't a good look either.  The Steeler defense clamped down on the jags and Ben and the O got it done when it mattered.  The defense held them to -3 yards on their last three possessions in the 4th quarter.

The falloff happens when you no longer have an HOF QB.  

27 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

You are one giant A$$ excuse.

Your Khunt stinks along with your knowledge of football

The Steelers defense played well all game, stalled all the jags drives  and held them to field goals. 

They were held to FGs because the Jags have a suckass QB and their play calling was suckass.

Ramsey was making tremendous plays on the ball to force turnovers and after the half the steelers made the necessary adjustments and won.  The final three possessions for the jags resulted in something like -5 yards, but sure it was something the JAGS blew instead of the Steeler D simply imposing it's will. 

Yes, that is exactly right arsebag.  The Jags choked away the game with piss poor play calling and piss poor execution.

I don't expect you to drink the kool-aid

No....but you are drinking it.

as i said above and this is a Browns board after all so I expect some delusional cowpoop with the Steelers but you EXIST in that delusional bs and you've been like that for a while.  I certainly give opposing teams credit on my primary boards or reddit, it's really not that hard gipper.

I gave the Steeler credit for taking advantage of the Jags Fuyckups....didn't I?  The Jags gave them opportunities (due to poor play calling and execution)...and the Steelers took advantage of that.  I said exactly that.   Are you illiterate as well as ignorant?

The Steelers are good, the only team in the NFL with a top ten D and a top ten 0.  They lead the league in sacks and are top 5 in red zone completion percentage. The collapse of the Steelers has been predicted here for a long butt time. 

I am not the one to have predicted a collapse you little pussy twat licker.  I said from preseason on that the Steelers would win the division. Again....you need to go back to 3rd grade to read...or else you need to like start taking Prevagen, because you are not only stupid, you are losing your memory.

I think i first joined this place in 2004, on my old name and you've been singing the same song since.  A lot of my buddies are diehard browns fans thx to college, it's the reason i joined here in the first place,........not a single one of them is as delusional as you.

Again....prove to me where I said that the Steelers would lay an egg this year. Prove it.  I said all along that they should win this division handily...because of what I said exactly:  Browns not ready,  Bengals and Ravens mediocre.  Prove to me where I said the opposite.  Back up your little boy blue stupidity....or get the fuyck off the board. If you can't prove it, you should stay off this board until after the Super Bowl.  Fair enough.

God this swear filter is absolutely mental, are there really kids posting on this board?

Smart people figure a way around it you arselicking,  corksucking, fuyck monkey, khunt bunny.  You do not fall into the category of smart people.

On 11/19/2018 at 5:02 PM, BrownsFan4Evr said:

What I saw yesterday was a very mediocre team (Steelers) almost get beat by a very bad (Jags) team. Worthlessburger is fading into the sunset as a QB, and if anyone thinks the Steelers are gonna get to the Super Bowl this year, or anytime in the near future, I want some of what you're smoking. They are a first round playoff "one and done", IMHO.

It’s normal to have hatred for Pgh, but please live in reality. Roethlisberger is on track to have over 5200 yards passing this season, one of the top five passing seasons in league history. Only a few QBs have ever done that (Brees multiple times). Pgh is probably the third best team in the AFC, after NE and KC. If you consider Pgh mediocre, what on earth do you consider the Browns?

17 minutes ago, Buck The Frowns said:

It’s normal to have hatred for Pgh, but please live in reality. Roethlisberger is on track to have over 5200 yards passing this season, one of the top five passing seasons in league history. Only a few QBs have ever done that (Brees multiple times). Pgh is probably the third best team in the AFC, after NE and KC. If you consider Pgh mediocre, what on earth do you consider the Browns?

I don’t think they are mediocre I think they’re all pretty well above average. The rest of the division is mediocre at best there for ,an above average team will win. 

I see nothing impressive about the Steelers. They're an average team playing at a time when a lot of teams are below average. The Saints, Rams, Chiefs, and maybe the Patriots are all much better. If you cannot see that "Big Ben" (I hate it when people call him that, like he's their brother or something) is nowhere near as good as he used to be, then you're lying to yourself. If you thought he had a good game on Sunday, then you're not just lying to yourself, you're full blown delusional.  I'm sure they'll make the playoffs because they'll win this division, but that's not saying a whole lot considering how weak this division is this year. They're a "one and done" playoff team, imho.

15 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I don’t think they are mediocre I think they’re all pretty well above average. The rest of the division is mediocre at best there for ,an above average team will win. 

Kind of like the Indians, just show up and win in that group. :lol:

Yet another fraud. Christ, you would think Retard4Eagle created this thread with the amount of Yinzer ball washing going on. Time for the facts...

1: Every. Single. Championship. That the Steelers "won" has been tainted by not only cheating controversies but also ADMITTED widespread PED abuse. Retired players have admitted they were forced into abusing steroids and hgh by the Rooneys in house drug dealer "team Doctors." In FACT....

2: Google Dr. Richard Rydze. This lowlife scumbag was the team Doctor for decades. He was also busted having $250,000 per MONTH in anabolic steroids and HGH shipped to their team facilities from the infamous Balco steroid ring in Florida. 

Dan Rooney and Bob Krafts handpicked NFL GM and lifelong Yinzer fan Roger Goodell quickly covered that one up. 

Too bad the DEA busted Rydze again a few years ago for still dealing Steroids and shipped him off to prison. 

Yeah, really good organization all right.... Good at cheating their asses off and forcing their players to become juicemonkeys. 

11 minutes ago, VikingDawg said:

Yet another fraud. Christ, you would think Retard4Eagle created this thread with the amount of Yinzer ball washing going on. Time for the facts...

1: Every. Single. Championship. That the Steelers "won" has been tainted by not only cheating controversies but also ADMITTED widespread PED abuse. Retired players have admitted they were forced into abusing steroids and hgh by the Rooneys in house drug dealer "team Doctors." In FACT....

2: Google Dr. Richard Rydze. This lowlife scumbag was the team Doctor for decades. He was also busted having $250,000 per MONTH in anabolic steroids and HGH shipped to their team facilities from the infamous Balco steroid ring in Florida. 

Dan Rooney and Bob Krafts handpicked NFL GM and lifelong Yinzer fan Roger Goodell quickly covered that one up. 

Too bad the DEA busted Rydze again a few years ago for still dealing Steroids and shipped him off to prison. 

Yeah, really good organization all right.... Good at cheating their asses off and forcing their players to become juicemonkeys. 

While I am not sure that I would go so far as to say that all of their titles are tainted.......I do say that it is fair for you to question them because of the allegations  that you relate.

In a similar vein,  I am of the opinion (without substantiation therefore)  tha tthe DDR/ East Germany (what I call the Alabama program) is what it is because of its sophisticated  
enhancement" program.

On 11/19/2018 at 7:13 PM, BrownsFan4Evr said:

Too late. The Steelers are already fading. The next few years are gonna be rebuilding years until they find a QB. I hope it takes them as long to find one as it did the Browns. As a Browns fan....NO.....I do not want the Steelers to be "great". I don't know how you can continue to pretend to be a Brown's fan with a stupid post like that. I don't EVER want them to be great.  I want them to SUCK year after year after year! I want them to be as terrible and unimportant as you are. :)

Wrong.

Then Steelers will NEVER EVER need to rebuild. They constantly add fresh talent. You guys were all predicting Steeler Demise qith the loss of Bell. The steelers repaced him in the time it took to fart.

On 11/20/2018 at 5:44 AM, StinkHole said:

Agreed. But he also has a degree in imbecility

On 11/20/2018 at 5:32 PM, The Gipper said:

I don’t want to take the time to prove it. However  anyone that has been here long enough knows you’ve been calling for the demise of the Steelers for as long as I’ve been posting here. Deny it all you want, however to do so is being a bold faced liar. You sloppy pu$$y.

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

I don’t want to take the time to prove it. However  anyone that has been here long enough knows you’ve been calling for the demise of the Steelers for as long as I’ve been posting here. Deny it all you want, however to do so is being a bold faced liar. You sloppy pu$$y.

Everyone here knows you are a fucking idiot for as long as you have been here.  Deny it all you want, however to do so is being a bold faced liar. 

Because you ARE  a bold faced liar.  I predicted that the Steelers would win this division this year.  I predicted that the Ravens would be average, that the Bengals would become the Bengals, and that the Browns had a chance to overtake one or both of them if everything went right.

That WAS my prediction.  

What is it about that prediction that you do not like?   Or that was inaccurate?  Not a thing.  Or, has you vagina been doing your thinking for you?

Archived