THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers exposed?

One Post

1 minute ago, LBC mike said:

Looked like jags ran all over them.  Just sucks they had bortales at QB.

I hate sticking up for the Squealers,  but frankly they always wet the bed vs Jax. 

A couple of BS calls helped the Squealers rally as well.

Hate to say it, but I think they get to the AFC Title game at the very least. Maybe even the SB.

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Seemed to me more of an issue of the Jags OLine giving Bortles zero time to pass. 

JAX also had stupid penalty after stupid penalty to prolong the end of that game. JAX choked.

JAX exposed.

Yes, I agree. Every time Ben roethlisberger suots us, it brings the Steelers a high probability.of wining.

The difference in this game was Ben. The Steelers had a Guaranteed 1st round unanimous HOF QB, and Jax had all the other schidt that doesn't matter.

Everyone who is anyone saw the game as i did. The Steelers know how to win, and if you go conservative Marty offense on them, they qill beat you.

Always, every qeek, year, game and moment, we waaaa waaa waaaaa about how those lucky Steelers again got lucky. Always, spmeone posting how the Steelers have been exposed and how NOW, FINALLY we all see the ki k in their armor.

Do.you remember i NBN the movie Independence.day when Joseph Bologna's character said....."get on the radio and tell everyone how to bring those sunsabitxhes down?"

That is the childish wish of people.whp post this kind of thread. Always, praying for the magic that will suddenly awake us from the nightmare of living in a tome qhen the Steelers are considered one of the best.

Well kiddies, it isnt a dream. 6 Super bowls doesn't happen by.luck or a fluke.

Personally, I want the Steelers.to remain tough and formidable. What the hell good would it be to beat the Steelers should.they dall apart? Do you think anyone bragved about beating the 1-31 Browns?

The Steelers are a great team and franchise. I want the Browns to beat a great Steeler team and franchise.

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Pitt gets lucky again 

Got lucky? Lol. They willed themselves to the w after doing nothing for three quarters. Tuitt was also hurt hence some of the struggles against the run. Did Ben throw a lucky pass to juju on the sideline? Or a lucky ball to McDonald in the back of the endzone? 

10 hours ago, LBC mike said:

Looked like jags ran all over them.  Just sucks they had bortales at QB.

Well, yeah...then no.

The Steelers shut that shi t down in the second half.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/11/18/Steelers-defense-slams-door-on-Jaguars-Leonard-Fournette-in-second-half-sparks-comeback/stories/201811180204

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Steelers have a quality at winning games like that.  We don't.

You're not wrong, and it's something we've got to learn.  I'm willing to bet that we're going to have at least one very close game coming up, and I really hope we find a way to win it.  Now, we're at a disadvantage because I don't trust our kicker AT ALL, and weather will be an issue in several of these games, but we can't control that right now.  At least we get one dome game, against the Texans, but they're super tough, and that's definitely a challenge.  Every other game will be VERY cold.  

I knew the Jags lost that game at half time.  How?  They kicked FG's in the first half, and didn't get touchdowns.  You kick FG's against the Steelers, and you're going to lose.  

After Jacksonville kicked the living Sheet out of the Steelers in the first half and could only produce 3 field goals, it was almost ordained the Steelers would rally at the half and get things going and win the game.  You cannot dominate like that and just kick field goals and expect to beat Big Ben.  If you kick the Sheet out of Big Ben for an entire half, the scoreboard had better reflect it a hell of a lot more than 9-0.

7 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Got lucky? Lol. They willed themselves to the w after doing nothing for three quarters. Tuitt was also hurt hence some of the struggles against the run. Did Ben throw a lucky pass to juju on the sideline? Or a lucky ball to McDonald in the back of the endzone? 

They got lucky because  the Jags gave them a chance to come back....because the Jags did everything in their power to give the game away.  Just like they did in the AFC title game last year v. the Pats.    So, don't think that it is just the Steelers that the Jags choke against.    If the Steelers played competently, the Jags were going to do whatever it took to give them the game.  The Steelers did not blow the chances that the Jags gave them...its just that they got lucky that the Jags gave them those chances.

7 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

They got lucky because  the Jags gave them a chance to come back....because the Jags did everything in their power to give the game away.  Just like they did in the AFC title game last year v. the Pats.    So, don't think that it is just the Steelers that the Jags choke against.    If the Steelers played competently, the Jags were going to do whatever it took to give them the game.  The Steelers did not blow the chances that the Jags gave them...its just that they got lucky that the Jags gave them those chances.

That's it Fort Pitt.  ;)

5 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Cause they knew Bortles sucked.

If they a decent QB, OR a competent OC it would've been game over.

The Steelers will make it to the playoffs, and be sent home in the first round.

16 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Yes, I agree. Every time Ben roethlisberger suots us, it brings the Steelers a high probability.of wining.

The difference in this game was Ben. The Steelers had a Guaranteed 1st round unanimous HOF QB, and Jax had all the other schidt that doesn't matter.

Everyone who is anyone saw the game as i did. The Steelers know how to win, and if you go conservative Marty offense on them, they qill beat you.

Always, every qeek, year, game and moment, we waaaa waaa waaaaa about how those lucky Steelers again got lucky. Always, spmeone posting how the Steelers have been exposed and how NOW, FINALLY we all see the ki k in their armor.

Do.you remember i NBN the movie Independence.day when Joseph Bologna's character said....."get on the radio and tell everyone how to bring those sunsabitxhes down?"

That is the childish wish of people.whp post this kind of thread. Always, praying for the magic that will suddenly awake us from the nightmare of living in a tome qhen the Steelers are considered one of the best.

Well kiddies, it isnt a dream. 6 Super bowls doesn't happen by.luck or a fluke.

Personally, I want the Steelers.to remain tough and formidable. What the hell good would it be to beat the Steelers should.they dall apart? Do you think anyone bragved about beating the 1-31 Browns?

The Steelers are a great team and franchise. I want the Browns to beat a great Steeler team and franchise.

You were either drunk on your  A** when you typed this, or you need a new keyboard.

What I saw yesterday was a very mediocre team (Steelers) almost get beat by a very bad (Jags) team. Worthlessburger is fading into the sunset as a QB, and if anyone thinks the Steelers are gonna get to the Super Bowl this year, or anytime in the near future, I want some of what you're smoking. They are a first round playoff "one and done", IMHO.

2 hours ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

You were either drunk on your  A** when you typed this, or you need a new keyboard.

like my schlong my fingers are huge. I don tdri k much so I promise I wasnt drunk

2 hours ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

What I saw yesterday was a very mediocre team (Steelers) almost get beat by a very bad (Jags) team. Worthlessburger is fading into the sunset as a QB, and if anyone thinks the Steelers are gonna get to the Super Bowl this year, or anytime in the near future, I want some of what you're smoking. They are a first round playoff "one and done", IMHO.

Yes, they are fading......into an uncontested Divisional title. OMG it must suck to once again go to the playofs. YES YES YES.   Ben really sucked yesterday with a last minute come from behind TD drive.

Dude, hate the Steelers but don't be an imbecile.

We would give our left nut to be where Ben and the steelers are. Is Ben fading? Dude, EVERYONE fades.....EVERYONE gets old. If you feel a sense of superiority because Ben is getting old, then you are a simpleton.

I prefer the Steelers to stay on top. I prefer Baker to beat a GREAT Steeler team,  ot a fading one.

Ben fading makes you feel like you accomplished something? You think if he fades with age it erases his GUARANTEED HOF  induction and his lifelong use of the Browns as toilet paper?

Bro, don't e obtuse. I want Ben on top. I want the Browns to beat the steelers in the playoffs. I want some.of our skin back.

Too late. The Steelers are already fading. The next few years are gonna be rebuilding years until they find a QB. I hope it takes them as long to find one as it did the Browns. As a Browns fan....NO.....I do not want the Steelers to be "great". I don't know how you can continue to pretend to be a Brown's fan with a stupid post like that. I don't EVER want them to be great.  I want them to SUCK year after year after year! I want them to be as terrible and unimportant as you are. :)

Archived