THE BROWNS BOARD

Condoleezza Rice As The Cleveland Browns Next Head Coach?????

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans.  Our Cleveland Browns may be off in their bye Sunday, but come on, Adam Schefter,   the Browns are interviewing former Secretary Of State Condoleezza Rice to take their next Head Coaching gig!??? Say this isn't so, and  DEFINITELY NOT!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25310452/cleveland-browns-want-interview-condoleezza-rice-head-coaching-job

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

They could hire D I c k Cheney to be the defensive coordinator, maybe Donald Rumsfeld as the OC. 

With their track record, they'd have the Browns attack the Lions the week they are supposed to be playing the Packers. 

45 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

She would be a superior HC compared to most others that have been here. Just sayin'

she IS an amazing person and she LOVES the Browns...

Maybe she could run the business side of things but not the football side. Or just make her the head of PR

i have nothing personally against her, or even the concept of a female HC IF AND ONLY IF we're talking about someone who's come up through the coordinator ranks.

Dirsey better be fukking trolling hard bringibg in anybody without a single minute of any kind if football coaching exp. If he did something like this, this organization is "done". She's a good lady and i think she'd actually make a better commissioner than goodell. But they make her HC and im out. Thats the sign of a PR stunting irganization that doest a singular clue fuk about what they're doing. Sht id sooner see her in Dorseys job than HC

Fuk Condi Rice.. Like her as a person.. But we don't need broads in a male dominated league (The NFL) Trying to "coach" guys up.. nothing will lose a lockeroom faster than some annoying bitch with an attitude...

dorsey must have been shrooming to even bring this up to.the national media as a joke. The browns are already a national punchline but we've finally got some pieces that might interest the NFL fanbase.....then our gm goes and takes a hero dose of some kind of psychadelic that just put him in wild space. And while he was in this "wild zone" something apparently whispered "condi rice".....

On 11/18/2018 at 4:41 PM, nickers said:

Fuk Condi Rice.. Like her as a person.. But we don't need broads in a male dominated league (The NFL) Trying to "coach" guys up.. nothing will lose a lockeroom faster than some annoying bitch with an attitude...

just read your post....my wife and i are still laughing our asses off......

what is funny, Condi Rice explained:

"But she added, "I'm not ready to coach but I would like to call a play or two next season if the Browns need ideas! And at no time will I call for a 'prevent defense.'"

just need a sense of humor about it all. no outrage warranted.

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

what is funny, Condi Rice explained:

"But she added, "I'm not ready to coach but I would like to call a play or two next season if the Browns need ideas! And at no time will I call for a 'prevent defense.'"

just need a sense of humor about it all. no outrage warranted.

Yes, no outrage warranted...because it was a joke, clearly.  Yet guys on the radio  (Goldhammer etc.) this morning, were treating it like this was something real that they should spend time talking about. 

Some people are as gullible as Joe Turkey Jones.    Who got his name because he fell for the fake Turkey trick, not just once in his rookie year, but again the next year. 

• Zombo locked this topic

Archived