THE BROWNS BOARD

NO BROWNS Sunday....oh no, I think I have some kind of withdrawl. What to do?

mjp28

No Baker, Chubb, all the other new and almost new guys, what to do what to watch......PIT vs JAX?  :ph34r:

Didn't even plan a GAMEDAY special meal  McDonald's happy meal?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tingling in the hands and feet.....yes
sweating....oh my yes
nausea and intestinal cramping....yes
headaches....yes
coughing, sore throat....yes
insomnia....have it now
difficulty concentrating....what? Oh yes.

Oh no I think I have all of those, oh wait that's for nicotine.Nevermind.

6 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

You could always get right with Jesus. 

😁

No I already know I'm going straight to he11 when I die, all those steel mill and college days and nights.

.......unless I can make it into heaven before last call. :lol:

28 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

No I already know I'm going straight to he11 when I die, all those steel mill and college days and nights.

.......unless I can make it into heaven before last call. :lol:

On the plus side for redemption I will be married now for 37 years this Wednesday, living a much better lifestyle, definately eating right, cut cigars to near zero the last few years......and I have been a loyal BROWNS fan for about 60 years, that has to count, right?

Now what to do today?

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

No Baker, Chubb, all the other new and almost new guys, what to do what to watch......PIT vs JAX?  :ph34r:

Didn't even plan a GAMEDAY special meal  McDonald's happy meal?

Ha, I have lots of leaves to rake out in the yard, it's going to be warm enough to get out on the bike. Then scout the Bungles on tape delay. Couple other interesting games today too. :)

I know man. Our team is starting to play better and last week was just so fun. A complete team victory, who knew?! 

Let's get healthy, have a great week of practice, and make a little noise. 

As far as today goes....well....the wife has me doing all kinds of stuff, and I can't blame her. Normally I get football Sundays to myself, so today I definitely owe her tons. Hahaha. Starting off with an arts and crafts festival, taking my daughter to volleyball, heading to the grocery store, and also installing some shelves. Maybe Home Depot and Bath, Bed, Beyond...nice little Sunday! Lololol. 

well, the girls' flip house is finished, just went on the market, I have a few chores to get done, made hybrid buckwheat pancakes and eggs for breakfast.....Wifie has a cold - my plan during what would have been game time, (after running to the grocery and buying her lunch at the deli)....is to go take a long walk in our woods for a few hours, maybe bag a squirrel or two, and have fun trying to get her to try squirrel and dumplings...

knowing hell will freeze over first. lol

No stress of maybe losing another game for today - life is awesome. 😎

40 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I know man. Our team is starting to play better and last week was just so fun. A complete team victory, who knew?! 

As far as today goes....well....the wife has me doing all kinds of stuff, and I can't blame her. Normally I get football Sundays to myself, so today I definitely owe her tons. Hahaha. Starting off with an arts and crafts festival, taking my daughter to volleyball, heading to the grocery store, and also installing some shelves. Maybe Home Depot and Bath, Bed, Beyond...nice little Sunday! Lololol. 

Yes the plus side of a BYE week. High school football is done except for playoffs, my YSU Penguins finished yesterday, OHIO STATE has one game vs michigan left then playoff or bowls.

Our Browns have 5 Sundays and 1 Saturday left. Then I like NCAA bowl games well a few, some NFL playoff games before the barren JAN/FEB/MAR sports dead zone and wait for the return of the Indians.

I'm retired so I do my stuff Mon-Thurs. All set......

........but what do I do today? Wife headed to store, making beef stew when she gets home, maybe I'll take a nap..... yeah put PIT/JAX on and snooze! -_-

Ushered at Church this morning. One of my Granddaughters has a volleyball double header today, so there's that & fantasy football. Then I'll come home, mix up a batch of dry rub for the turkey I'm frying Thursday, sit in my recliner, watch football, snack on Slim Jims, Snyder of Berlin BBQ chips, Combos, & down a few Old Leghumper Porters before dozing off.

Mike 

2 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Ushered at Church this morning. One of my Granddaughters has a volleyball double header today, so there's that & fantasy football. Then I'll come home, mix up a batch of dry rub for the turkey I'm frying Thursday, sit in my recliner, watch football, snack on Slim Jims, Snyder of Berlin BBQ chips, Combos, & down a few Old Leghumper Porters before dozing off.

Mike 

Want me to bring over some squirrel and dumplings later? I'll bring my own root beer....😎

15 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Want me to bring over some squirrel and dumplings later? I'll bring my own root beer....😎

Plenty of gravy with the dumplings please?  😉

Mike

The same as every Sunday without the excitement of a Browns game.    I'll be sitting here on my ass in front of the TV watching football.  Leave it on the red zone channel and get to see everything that happens in every game.

Just now, Mark O said:

The same as every Sunday without the excitement of a Browns game.    I'll be sitting here on my butt in front of the TV watching football.  Leave it on the red zone channel and get to see everything that happens in every game.

But without the added enjoyment in seeing jiggins have an absolute meltdown... 

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

“Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond, I don’t know, I don’t know if we’ll have enough time!”

6 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

direct tv question? ch. 702 gives you all 8 game mix. On ch.701 4 game mix..Is there Anyway of mixing 4 games 'You' want to watch? 👀.. 

I have no idea.   Never even looked at those 2 channels.    Without the Browns playing, I just leave it on the red zone channel.  Won't miss anything that happens that way.

I'd give up the food network channel to put 4 NFC games on 1 mix 4 channels with 4 AFC mix games on my food Network Channel:)...keep the change ya direct filthy animals!!   

45 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Jax running all over steelers...stall in red zone tho..

Time of posession is like 15 to 4 in favor of jax.

Yeah I'm watching that JAX 9-0 half.  Meanwhile wife is cooking beef stew.......ummmmm smells good.

You've got to admit the 2018 BROWNS have been more interesting than the 1-31 BROWNS.......so far.

D'OH! Another big ben pick. :lol: 

Oh that wacky NFL, you never know week to week what will happen.

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Oh that wacky NFL, you never know week to week what will happen.

am now thinking Hue-less is calling plays for Lamar :huh:..bad play calling just follows the man

No Browns, nd the Titans and Cowboys are qhat I have to look at. WTF, if there are more dull, uninteresting teams than the Colts, Falcons, Titans and Cowboys, I don't know what they are (ok,.I admitit i would rather smell.turdas than watch any.NFcrap.

Go Browns, f$#@ everything else

Archived