THE BROWNS BOARD

You know, i really did think this liberal white rep nazi's coming out of the woodwork narrative was overblown.....buttttt

Clevfan4life

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

#masterracejokes are best jokes........sure thing boys, sure thing...😄 

Are you sure you read that article all the way through before posting it? You didn't pull a Cleve and just link spoof? Say it isn't so.

"did canton get  caught link spoofing too? ffs u lazy !@#$  is that hard reading a 2 minute article? is it too much time away from ur couch,  beer and Fox and friends to vet just one link a day?"

"i read my links fgt. Whether someone agrees with the premise of the article is besides the point, the article says what i write it says. U fgts furnish a link u didnt read and it often ends up making "our" argument.....because ur lazy !@#$ clown bags that dont read a sentence past the articles title."

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Are you sure you read that article all the way through before posting it? You didn't pull a Cleve and just link spoof? Say it isn't so.

"did canton get  caught link spoofing too? ffs u lazy !@#$  is that hard reading a 2 minute article? is it too much time away from ur couch,  beer and Fox and friends to vet just one link a day?"

"i read my links fgt. Whether someone agrees with the premise of the article is besides the point, the article says what i write it says. U fgts furnish a link u didnt read and it often ends up making "our" argument.....because ur lazy !@#$ clown bags that dont read a sentence past the articles title."

yes i read it, and i say again...master race jokes are best jokes. am i right or what? its beyond inappropriate. That joke wouldnt be made in that setting 4 years ago. 

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yes i read it, and i say again...master race jokes are best jokes. am i right or what? its beyond inappropriate. That joke wouldnt be made in that setting 4 years ago. 

I was referring to your header:

"You know, i really did think this liberal white rep nazi's coming out of the woodwork narrative was overblown.....buttttt"...

This guy was no closet Nazi or anything close to it. It was a bad attempt at humor by an 80 year old man who will probably get drummed out of office over it because it will get blown out of proportion..

Archived