THE BROWNS BOARD

Another funny music parody

Westside Steve

Ok, knowing that my best friend and I used to play Simon and Garfunkle songs on our guitars all the time - that was freaking EXCELLENT ! LOL

The stupid exaggerations/phrases are in line with the left - but the subject and melody pretty much warrants it. LOL LOL.

Never was a fan of Simon that much - Garfunkle was amazing. I swear I watched him sing "So Much in Love" a cappella once, but I couldn't find it on youtube.

But that was really, genuinely hilarious.

(mmgw is a great big giant crock of crap)

I thought Simon was an excellent song writer while Garfunkel had the better voice...

I never had much musical ability. Right after graduation some guys I knew who had a garage band wanted me to be their bass player even though I couldn't play. The guitarist of the group told he would teach me some bass runs and all I needed to do was get some equipment. I bought some really nice equipment a Gibson bass and a Marshall stacked amp. It was something that fizzled out quick and I ended up selling the equipment.

I still laugh though at the guy who sold me that Marshall amp and the sales pitch he used about how all the other amps only had controls that went up to 10 while Marshall amps controls went up to 11. 

Archived