THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan College Cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ Because ‘Not All Women Have Vaginas’

OldBrownsFan

Leaders at a college in Michigan decided to cancel its production of “The Vagina Monologues” because it’s discriminatory, given “not all women have vaginas.”

The women’s resource center at Eastern Michigan University put the kibosh on the famous production since it caters only to women who have the physical anatomy that accompanies the female sex, according to The Ann Arbor News.

* More far left PC craziness...

I remember when one of my young uns was born and I was in the delivery room with my wife and when the baby was delivered the nurse asked me if I knew what I had and I said "I see the apple with the stem" and I knew I had a boy....back in those days it was a simpler time in figuring out the sexes.

https://www.faithwire.com/2018/11/15/michigan-college-cancels-the-vagina-monologues-because-not-all-women-have-vaginas/

nope - just a student to much a birdbrain to ever learn to stop the personal insults, and learn to discuss issues.

Which, apparently, won't ever happen because woody doesn't learn anything, ever. He just sits back and attacks

people and sources with one liner retorts he thinks makes him look like he is actually a legimate part of the discussion.

45 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

nope - just a student to much a birdbrain to ever learn to stop the personal insults, and learn to discuss issues.

Which, apparently, won't ever happen because woody doesn't learn anything, ever. He just sits back and attacks

people and sources with one liner retorts he thinks makes him look like he is actually a legimate part of the discussion.

when u bring him up constantly in threads he hasn5 even posted in and before he's even had his morning coffee........ur acknowledging ur his bitch. 

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

that explains woodpecker pretty well, I imagine. Michigan. He/she could be one of those.

Please stop thinking about me, it is very strange. 

I am from Cleveland and live here now.

I went to the University of Michigan, one of the top universities in the world, not Eastern. 

Now, again, it is very strange you are so obsessed with me. You need a hobby.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Please stop thinking about me, it is very strange.

I am from Cleveland and live here now.

I went to the University of Michigan, one of the top universities in the world, not Eastern.

Now, again, it is very strange you are so obsessed with me. You need a hobby.

no, you aren't a victim, except of your own due consequences. Leave me and my posts alone. Then I forget about you.

You can't quit for very long - though - you are addicted to being an infantile little woodpecker fart.

37 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

no, you aren't a victim, except of your own due consequences. Leave me and my posts alone. Then I forget about you.

You can't quit for very long - though - you are addicted to being an infantile little woodpecker fart.

Yells at me for playing the victim....while playing the victim. Vintage Cal

I'm not a victim - just a teacher trying to get through to your birdbrain woodpeckery. I'm not the only one who has told you about it, either.

Maybe you could go here and see how unpopular you are.

https://trumptown.com/

Archived